Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Fortnite or GTA

Kion

I don't really like either of them in all honesty, but I'd take GTA any day over the garbage that is Fortnite.

Also, I can at least SEE what people like about GTA. I can't say the same about Fortnite. :dry: 

Edited by Dusklicious
  • Brohoof 4

GTA is actually a game of substance and quality. Fortnite is not. GTA earned its following and success by being great games right from the beginning (mainly from GTA 3 onwards) and actually breaking new ground. Fortnite originally launched as a mediocre tower defense sorta game and only became massive when they jumped on the trash bandwagon that is battle royale and made the game free to play. Fortnite has no soul and is purely a shining beacon of conformity and following the crowd. GTA set standards and paves the roads rather than driving on a road traveled on by everyone else.

• Brohoof 3

I'm going to have to go with neither, but I'll explain. GTA is too violent for me. I could never play a game like that. Fortnite I tried a little, but it threw me into the middle of nowhere and I had no clue what I was doing. I never tried it again. I'm not too concerned. Staying far away from Free to Play games is for the best.

GTA is really good and I enjoy playing most of the GTA games. I have never played Fortnite and I'd like to keep it that way. From what I've seen of it, Fortnite seems like a rather shitty game to me.

• Brohoof 2

They're two totally different games, so I don't see how they could be compared. It's kind of an apples to oranges situation.

For me anyway, I'd prefer GTA. I love open world games like that, and there's just so much more to do in it than Fortnite.

• Brohoof 2

Neither. Game I would probably would be GTA but I don't think I want to play either of them anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Neither. Game I would probably would be GTA but I don't think I want to play either of them anytime soon.

Same here.

I'm not a huge GTA fan, but I've enjoyed what I've played. Fortnite isn't really my cup of tea.

Edited by Cash In

Fortnite was somewhat fun for the bit that I played, certainly better than PUBG, but GTA all the way, GTA San Andreas and V especially are two games I have spent a ton of time in because they're just extremely fun games.

GTA. GTA3 remains one of my all time favorites to this day, even if that’s mostly nostalgia.

I tried fortnite once and it just seemed weird. Had trouble getting good with the mechanics and whatnot and wasn’t a fan of building my own cover. I won’t say fortnite is bad, but it’s just not my thing.

“Hey guys. I like PUBG but you know what it needs?”

”What’s that, fellow stoner?”

”Minecraft.”

”Woah.”

Well... GTA has an actual story, excellent characters and interesting satire... Plus you can fly fighter jets in GTA: SA and GTA V and cause massive amounts devastation and have dogfights with other fighter jets. Can you do that in fortnite? No. You can only play it as a multiplayer only third person shooter with no respawns, which will get repetitive and boring after a while. So GTA, easily.

• 1 year later...