Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why I think Twilight freaking out is not interesting anymore

Sepul-Coloratura

Totally agree. The original reason I liked Twilight was because she was level-headed and a bit snarky, but her personality has gotten quite a bit 'wackier' over the course of the series. Starlight now is more like Twilight used to be than Twilight herself IMO. Twi's freakouts seem to have just become her defining trait at this point. I hope the writers will give her a good run in the final episode, and not make it one freakout after another.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think Twilight Sparkle "Twilighting" has been overdone over the last few seasons, TBH. 

Now it just feels like she freaks out because the writers don't know what else to do with her. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think Twilight Sparkle "Twilighting" has been overdone over the last few seasons, TBH. 

Now it just feels like she freaks out because the writers don't know what else to do with her. 

Or because it is the best thing about her! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It was funny at first but the sparkle (Not sorry) was kind of lost eventually, particularly towards the last season. At least the Mane Six mocked her for it by acknowledging the 'Twilighting.' :twi: I still love her though! :twismile:

• Brohoof 1