Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poster/wallpaper of all characters up to Season 7

Terrum

Does anyone know if a poster/image exists of all the characters up to Season 7? I managed to find posters for up to Season 5, but it would be great if there was one for up to Season 7. Does this exist, or is anyone willing to consider making one? Many thanks!

Just now, Terrum said:

Does anyone know if a poster/image exists of all the characters up to Season 7? I managed to find posters for up to Season 5, but it would be great if there was one for up to Season 7. Does this exist, or is anyone willing to consider making one? Many thanks!

TBH I don't know but I would love to see this. I’ll move this to SugarCube Corner so it has a bit more visibility. 

I couldn’t find one with all of the characters up to season 7, just the main cast and the characters featured in season 7. They used to have season posters at conventions but I don’t know if they do them anymore.

2BFCD8F7-60C8-47D8-8A40-2F9261ADD120.thumb.jpeg.74e9b9b0d6da53ca2d9e2fc80a9303c2.jpeg

Indeed, that's the exact one I found too. Shame really. Hope someone will consider making one as all the characters up to Season 7 would make a fantastic wallpaper or print-out for a poster on my wall of many pony-related merch! :)

• 1 year later...
Just now, EpicEnergy said:

That would be a ton of characters! :o

And I don't know of any wallpapers/posters that have all of the character up to season 7 in them.

It was accomplished for Season 1-6, I'm sure Season 7 will be just as easy ;)

Then again, 8 9 and 10 exist now. So I kind of gave up with my hopes for a Season 7 wallpaper/poster at this point :D

• Brohoof 1