Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya There, Everypony! 🦄

Shimmer Shade

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was googling around and stumbled upon it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A middle school friend of mine showed me the show and since then, I've always had some love for it. I just got back into the show but I've started to get into making fan-fics, OCs and buying more merch! I also really like doing voice acting and Pinkie/Flutters have been some of my favorite voices for some time! :pinkie: ;) I've also had a lot of fun applying mlp stickers to different items to decorate them!

:kindness: Basic Info! :pinkie:

∧_∧

(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。

⊂   ノ    ・゜+.

しーJ   °。+ *´¨)

.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Love and light and happiness mean the world to me and seeing such positivity and wonder fascinates me beyond belief! :two_hearts: 

Stuff about me:

:cherry_blossom: I'm a lipstick lesbian! :two_women_holding_hands:

:cherry_blossom: My favorite color's pastel pink :two_hearts: :sparkles:

:cherry_blossom: My favorite pony's Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie (but who doesn't love them tbh?)

:cherry_blossom: I've been walking around on Earth for 20 years!

:cherry_blossom: I enjoy writing, voice acting, singing and most creative things! 

:cherry_blossom: I'm a major fandom geek, I love a number of anime and cartoons in general and love meeting fellow fans!

Feel free to say hello whenever you'd like! I love to meet new people! Especially if you have any RP ideas or would like a girl to do a comic dub/any VA work! :sparkling_heart:

🦄 :sparkles: Thanks for reading! :sparkles: 🦄

• Brohoof 4