Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Your Dreams?

ShyGuy

What are your hopes and dreams? I'm sure the rest of us would be glad to listen and high five you on your dreams!

My dream is to live a happy life with my other half, to own a nice house of our own in a rural area away from people, with a nice garden. I also dream of finding my place in life as a wonderful butler, gardener, or tea maker. :3 

To somehow make lots of people happy, smile, and laugh. It's locked in my head that streaming/youtube would be the best way for me to do this, but I'm open to any feasible idea that would accomplish the same goal. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't have any dreams anymore given my current age making me past what would be considered my prime. The best I can do is just live my life and hope nothing else goes wrong with it.

• Brohoof 1

My dreams right now:

• Settle down with my boyfriend. Maybe one day somewhere nice and peaceful. :)
  • Contribute to the gaming community as a whole in my own way. At the moment, I would like to do this via releasing my own tabletop game and becoming a streamer, with primarily Paladins-based content with a few other things. :twi:
Edited by Dusklicious

I would be most happy if everyone I know was content in their lives and pursuits. I'm pretty happy with my own life in general but if I were to add anything to it I would really love to have children. 

My biggest dream is to just continue being happy with life, get the job I always wanted and for the people who are special to me to be happy with their lives too. I don't ask for much. :twi:

• 8 months later...