Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

news Terrorist Attacks Committed on Sri Lanka Churches on Easter Sunday

Misty Shadow

not only is it unexcusable to do something like that,

it's more un-excusable to do that in a place of sanctury, a holy place,

and it's even more un-excusable to do it on holy day of year, being Jesus' supposed death before he came back to life today

• Brohoof 1

This is a terrible, terrible thing to have happened. My condolences go out to all of the families of those who were lost in the attack. Stories like this make me so sick... 

• Brohoof 2

Why do I get the odd feeling that these series of unfortunate events are interconnected in some way despite how loose these events are at face value? First the New Zealand Mosque Shooting Massacre, then Israel bombing 100 Palestinians after the New Zealand massacre just a day after

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/20/during-new-zealand-terrorist-attack-israel-bombs-hundreds-to-death-press-remains-silent/

Then the burning of Notre Dame, and now this? Conspiracy theorists will have a field day on this one. I miss Jesse Ventura and his Conspiracy Theory Show.

Shouldn’t this topic be on Debate Pit?

Regardless, I express my condolences towards this tragedy and the people who died. May The God of Abraham consider them martyrs who were given an unjust death from the hands of these terrorists.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding my confusion of this topic being in General Discussion instead of Debate Pit

I honestly don’t think we should go around making conspiracy theories and saying that every disaster is caused by terrorists. There is more evidence that the Notre Dame fire was caused by mistakes in the renovation work than by some extremist group. :/

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

Exactly why I don't pay much attention to the news anymore. But I caught wind of this thanks to Google, and it's really depressing, honestly. It's a shame this is the world we live in right now. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

From the reports I have read, over 200 casualties were recorded. There simply aren't words to describe the utter audacity and barbarism it takes to knowingly execute such a thing, on Easter on top of it all. Even so, I highly doubt the Sri Lanka church bombings and Notre Dame Cathedral were connected in any fashion; it is a strange coincidence that they have happened nearly back to back, but any two dots can be connected if you try hard enough. I could very well be wrong, of course... but as of now, these two incidents appear to be isolated.

• Brohoof 1