Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you had Equestrian magic?

LucasB

I would probably just start zapping everything around me that moves with whatever results the magic does.Then cackling about it.

Look. I don't focus very well so controlling what zhe magic does is waaay out of the question for me. I would be just Mad with Power happy with being able to effect the world around me.

There is a REASON I am a Draconequus, not a Unicorn. Giving me Reliable Magic will doom us all.

And as for pegasus magic or earth pony inate magic, I would probably still find a way to screw with others with it. 

Likely fwack other ponies with my wings, or tickle them with my feathers, or just gesture wildly with them like a giant set of BackHands. 

...No, not actually fly. I freak out every time my feet leave the ground. I'm on the second story of a house as I type this and barely that is comforting enough. Natural Earth Pony mindset here.

Basically, any given capabilities I would seek to flex them as much as possible. One should enjoy them, yes? Especially if they're suddenly granted outta the blue.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a very easy question for me; Pegasus flight all the way. Imagine just how fun flying around would be. And besides the fun factor, flight would just be useful. It would reduce commutes by a large large margin. Plus, you could get to heights without a problem. That would be quite the convenience. Oh, and I can't forget the weather control and cloud-walking. I mean, just having wings in general would be cool. There are just so many things I would love about having pegasus magic.

6 hours ago, Splashee® said:

I would use it to fly! Imagine flying without pegasus wings :orly:

Ah, that's cheating. No fair:ButtercupLaugh:. But seriously, wings are just a part of the fun.