Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Is Your Main Goal Here On MLP Forums?

Lucky Bolt

My main goal here, is to reach the rank of Pegasus. Has been ever since I joined. It’s taken me two and half years to get where I am now, just one rank shy from my goal. And after that, well who knows. :-D

What about y’all? Have a main goal you still have yet to reach here on the forums? Or have you already reached it? 

• Brohoof 6

My goal is similar to yours. I would like to have my posting rank become Pegasus and my actual rank be the Moderator rank. I am somewhat close though to both. :adorkable:

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

It's taken me two and half years to get where I am now, just one rank shy from my goal. And after that, well who knows. :-D

By the way, it's Crystal Pony at 3000 and Pegasus at 5000. You are actually two ranks away. :P

• Brohoof 1

The days of me having major goals here have long past. I had many different ones, have my banners be used, reach certain ranks, stuff like that. These days, the closest I have is the goal of maintaining whatever shred of credibility my reputation has around here. I have my doubts on how well that is going.

None in particular, truthfully told. I do suppose I would dislike to reach Unicorn rank one day, but that is likely far off into the future, especially due to the fact that a large portion of my progress has been reset, due to most of my posts being in a former General Discussion topic.

Assholes. :mlp_pout:

Spoiler

I jest, of course. :-D Those posts were largely regarding general chats, so I understand why they wouldn't count. I do wonder why this change didn't affect Staff members, however.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have much of a goal here on MLPF... but I guess collecting badges as much as I can counts. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really sure. I think I originally wanted to make some friends, but now I just kind of post every once in a while. The forums are a nice place to be in, and I guess that's enough for me to stay..

• Brohoof 2

Main... Goal... on MLP Forums??? IDK what my main goal is. I made my post back in 2017 confessing my anti-brony ways and redeeming myself in some way in MLP Forums to get a move on with my life, but nowadays, I'm not entirely sure why I'm still here. Maybe I find some topics in this forum and the members associated in this forum to be interesting to me. Interesting in a sense that this forums is quite unique and surprisingly wholesome IMO.

I have no goals on the forums but rather I have a purpose. Only a select few know what that purpose is though I think it's easy enough to figure out given what I've been doing around here in recent months.

• Brohoof 2

My main goal would've been to meet new people and to broaden my horizons by being more social. I think I succeeded in that regard, so I don't really hold any other goals aside from trying to make the community a better place.

• Brohoof 2

My main goal to meet on MLP Forums was to reach the rank of unicorn. 11,000+ posts later, I far reached that goal. Next, I made it my goal to be a staff member. It took me a long time to reach the posittion I am now. Nowadays, I aim to keep MLP Forums a friendly, safe, and welcoming website as best as I can. 

• Brohoof 6

dont have any goals. im here because normally i frequent at least one forum, this is the only forum i frequent at the moment :ooh:

also, to make a request shop and practice my style was the main motivation to be here, now that im more comfortable, being in a forum is the only thing i guess :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

I still remember how I found these forums so long ago. I typed "how can I give back to the brony community" into Google, and it led me to a thread in the Life Advice section. Giving back to this community or contributing something to it in general has always been a goal of mine as long as I've been here. It's not a goal that has some point where I've finally completed it, but it's something I strive to accomplish continually, whether through my time on staff, my current attempts to create pony art for everyone to enjoy, or even the little things like being here and being a friend where I can.

• Brohoof 4