Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Is Your Main Goal Here On MLP Forums?

Lucky Bolt

My goal was to seek experience in a closed social environment where it is possible to monitor my own behaviour in relation to the environment and other people and based on that material gather a basic understanding on how a small scale social communication network operates through the internet.

• Brohoof 2

Im not sure really! :o

Honestly, ive been on the forum since early 2013 and have meant lots of wonderful people (and still am) so i'll more than like just keep on keepin on! Not to mention i thoroughly enjoy making people days just a bit brighter as well! :BrightMacContent:  

• Brohoof 2

I don't have one anymore due to a confrontation that came up when I was on staff that forced me to lose any respect I had for a certain set of people. I anonymized my account then came back some months later on a very boring evening when Reddit was down to see what would happen if I tried logging in with my old credentials and it just... worked. My information was all set back to 0 and default. Which is fine with me, really. It used to be that I wanted to help shepherd the community that I had spent so much time enjoying, but now that is no longer a priority or interest. Frankly, the part of the community I like begins and ends with me watching the show now. I log in to this forum from time to time when I have time to burn and nothing else to fill it with just to see if there's anything interesting to talk about here.

Edited by Sunset Rose

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Everything that I've wanted to do, I've done and it's been the most fulfilling experience. My goal since the beginning has been to just be a good friend and share my love for the show and the Mane Six. :wub: I have the best friends I could possibly ask for on here and it's my every hope that I continue to make more. :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

Well when I first joined it was definitely to contribute to the fandom and find like minded individuals to discuss the show with.

Then it became actually making friends in real life somehow. 

Unfortunately, that never really happened as no one on this site really lives near or goes to the same conventions as me. 

So after that (especially since covid) it became a good place to vent and have good discussion. And also a nice chat every now and then. 

• Brohoof 2

No real goals anymore. I keep it pretty casual. I just rack up posts and answer my PMs late. That’s about it. I used to shoot for rank and reached Crystal Pony with an eye on Pegasus, but with the change in the ranking system I went down two levels and now I’m still trying to get back up to Crystal Pony again. I guess that’s the closet thing I have to an actual goal on here nowadays.

• Brohoof 3

• 7 months later...