Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Marble Pie and her new coltfriend

IsraelYabuki

U-Um... hi everypony. I'm... Marble Pie. I... I guess...

Here, let me help you with this. My name's Hurricane Breeze and if anypony wants to ask us anything feel free to do so at anytime.

T-Thank you... Hurricane.

469765201_HurricaneBreezexMarblePie.jpg.b12e6e785e41f57cb7677f1a009e2c6d.jpg

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Brony_2A said:

How did you two meet?

I got lost when I was traveling and ended up collapsing from exhaustion and starvation.

I found him just a couple of yards from my house. I brought him inside and fed him.

When I regained my strength, I took one look at Marble and thought "Wow, I'm in the hooves of an angel."

Since he was still exhausted, I let him stay in the guest bedroom. My parents and my sister found out about him and Limestone didn't know what to think of him.

After everything she's done for me, I couldn't just leave. I offered to stay with her and help around the rock farm. Then one day, I heard her crying in her room. I went to go comfort her and see what was wrong.

I told him this stallion I liked named Big Mac and how he chose this other mare named Sugar Belle. I felt so sad, I couldn't contain my tears.

So, I did what I could to help her feel better by giving her a nice warm hug. I didn't know what else to do other than tell her it's gonna be okay. I don't know what was up with me then and there, but somehow, when our eyes met again, I felt a spark light up in me.

He was so sweet that I couldn't help but fall for him. And now, the aching hole in my heart is now fixed.

• Brohoof 1

Hi! :) What do you both like doing in your free time? What's your favourite thing about each other? And Hurricane, where were you travelling to?

On 4/26/2019 at 6:28 PM, catnet said:

Hi! :) What do you both like doing in your free time? What's your favourite thing about each other? And Hurricane, where were you travelling to?

For my free time, I usually play my flute. It was an heirloom I got from my departed grandmother.

I... usually like to cuddle with my stuffed animals in my room. Sometimes... I like looking at the dolls Limestone made for me.

What I like about Marble is this: She's not only the cutest mare I've met, in fact, when I first met her, I could tell she was sad. I saw she was empty inside when I gazed into her eyes, so I did exactly what I thought was right: I was there for her.

My favorite thing about Hurricane is his personality. He's kind, sweet and he's a wonderful musician. He puts my well-being before his own. He can even cook lots of yummy meals out of practically nothing, it's like magic.

As for where I was traveling to, I was trying to find a nice quiet place to start a new life. It wasn't easy leaving my village, but I couldn't turn back. When I was running low on food supplies, I couldn't keep up, so I collapsed on the outskirts of the rock farm.

• Brohoof 1