Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else is waiting?

LucasB

I’m not because I watch all the episodes on YouTube or daily motion  I don’t think I’ve watched a new Mlp episode when it airs on tv for about 3 years. 

Just now, Rainbowfan45 said:

I watch it on Daily Motion. Youtube would take too long. XD

Yep that’s what I do in fact I don’t think youtube even allows regular Mlp episode to be uploaded there anymore because I don’t see any season 9 full episodes on YouTube unless there reaction videos. 

Honestly not really. I have other means of watching all the episodes, so I don't even need to use Netflix. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I get them *cough* elsewhere, but am buying the DVD box sets as they are published, so I have legal copies.

S6 is on preorder :D

(I suspect at some point they will start doing blueray box sets, and I will have to go buy them again to get HD)

I watch the episodes as they get released via Dailymotion or other online streaming services so using Netflix isn't necessary for me.

On 4/23/2019 at 10:20 PM, Fluttertastic 16 said:

Yep that’s what I do in fact I don’t think youtube even allows regular Mlp episode to be uploaded there anymore because I don’t see any season 9 full episodes on YouTube unless there reaction videos. 

There's one person who uploads all the episodes in parts with appropriate titles usually within a week, to the best of my knowledge. 

I never wait when it comes to ponies. I watch them pretty much as soon as I can. Spoilers are one thing, but the fact is, I just can’t wait! I watch lots of stuff on Netflix and the like, but ponies have never been one of them. 

• 1 year later...