Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sci-Twilight and Heat Blitz

IsraelYabuki

Hello everybody. I'm Twilight Sparkle, of course, you already know that.

And I'm Heat Blitz. Nice to meet you all

As many of you can guess from the picture below

1515028793_Sci-TwilightxHeatBlitzEquestriaGirls.jpg.c8a29c0850f994c0859829812c5db131.jpg

Heat Blitz is my new boyfriend. If anyone has any questions, feel free to do so anytime.

• Brohoof 1

I actually bumped into him on the sidewalk when I was coming home from the library. Back then, he was a bit more distant because of... well...

I was constantly being bullied by some guy who had gotten expelled from my school some time ago. He said I was his favorite victim.

We became friends because we like books and whatnot. But then a week later, I found out that his bully was actually Timber Spruce. What's worse, he denied ever laying a hand on him when Sunset confirmed Heat Blitz was telling the truth. I broke up with Timber and spent more time with Heat Blitz.

We took our relationship one step at a time. Then after a trip to Equestria Land, we grew fond of each other and started dating more.

And he was so sweet to me. He might be humble and timid at times, but he's also kind and caring. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him after he walked me home. And that's how I ended up with the sweetest boy ever.

And the most adorable bookworm I'll cherish my whole life

On 4/26/2019 at 6:09 PM, catnet said:

Hi! :) What kind of dates do you two go on? Do you two have any plans for the future? :) 

Heat Blitz takes me out for a few picnics in the park. He also took me to the movies and to my favorite burger joint. I even got to go to Equestria Land at one point and he won me a stuffed owl toy. I named it Owlolicious. Other times, I took him out to go sing karaoke and introduced him to my parents. We had a nice dinner, but my brother was having a hard time thinking he was as good as I made him out to be. When he bombarded Heat Blitz with all these questions, he ducked under the table, covering his head. It was so embarrassing and rude. I told Shining Armor that Heat Blitz is a pacifist.

He did apologize to me aterwards, though. As for our future plans, I'm hoping that one day after we graduate high school, we can get our own place and then in near future... we could actually get married.

*giggle* you're really sweet. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, raykv423 said:

Yo, Twilight and Heat Blitz,

how's your day going on? I mean with the pandemic stuff and whatnot. 

We're holding out alright. Luckily for us, we haven't been infected. Gives us plenty of time to catch up on some reading.

Yup. And I have so many books I want to read.

Have you ever thought of exploiting the magic portal to Equestria to make money?  I mean, aluminum used to be really rare and precious on Earth before humans found a way to use electricity to get aluminum out of bauxite ore, so it'd stand to reason that aluminum is common in your world and rare in Equestria, since they don't use electricity.  And it seems like gold is a lot more common in Equestria than it is in human worlds, so if you sold aluminum in Equestria for gold, took the gold to your world, bought more aluminum...

You see where this is going...!

21 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

We're holding out alright. Luckily for us, we haven't been infected. Gives us plenty of time to catch up on some reading.

Yup. And I have so many books I want to read.

Heh heh, anyways, glad to hear you're all right. :-) 

So Twi, how's Sunset, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Spike and Applejack and how they're holding up? Tell them I said hi. 

Heat Blitz, you still planning to marry Twi someday in the future? If so, I would probably recommend AC/DC Back in Black lol. I mean imagine me literally smashing a door and me playing a electric guitar like a boss lol. 

(OOC: Yo, Ray here. I'm surprised you answered. I thought you got logged out and no longer active to MLP Forums since the last time you're active is several months ago. I take it you had a lot on your mind; Although It's awesome if I do probably burst in at the wedding and play Back in Black, don't you think lol) 

Edited by raykv423

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 6:56 PM, raykv423 said:

Heh heh, anyways, glad to hear you're all right. :-) 

So Twi, how's Sunset, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Spike and Applejack and how they're holding up? Tell them I said hi. 

Heat Blitz, you still planning to marry Twi someday in the future? If so, I would probably recommend AC/DC Back in Black lol. I mean imagine me literally smashing a door and me playing a electric guitar like a boss lol. 

(OOC: Yo, Ray here. I'm surprised you answered. I thought you got logged out and no longer active to MLP Forums since the last time you're active is several months ago. I take it you had a lot on your mind; Although It's awesome if I do probably burst in at the wedding and play Back in Black, don't you think lol) 

They're holding up alright. We still keep in contact even after graduation.

Yeah, I'm planning on marrying her, but... as much as I like AC/DC, playing one of their songs at our wedding doesn't fit well. I was thinking of something more calm and melodic like Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts 2.

(OOC: I've been too caught up with writing stories on Fimfiction and recently starting on Wattpad to make frequent visits here. But seriously, an AC/DC song at a wedding, that literally makes zero sense.)

1 hour ago, IsraelYabuki said:

They're holding up alright. We still keep in contact even after graduation.

Yeah, I'm planning on marrying her, but... as much as I like AC/DC, playing one of their songs at our wedding doesn't fit well. I was thinking of something more calm and melodic like Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts 2.

(OOC: I've been too caught up with writing stories on Fimfiction and recently starting on Wattpad to make frequent visits here. But seriously, an AC/DC song at a wedding, that literally makes zero sense.)

Heat Blitz and Twilight, I would like to say happy new year! :-) Dang, you haven't been active much and you took a while to answer. I guess you have a lot of stuff going on.

Twi and Heat, hate to ask but what did you do after graduation? (Despite the pandemic, I hope things will be better in the future, or at least I hope so) And have you ever listened to Tom Petty and The Who? They're really good. And have you ever seen Cobra Kai? 

[OOC: I would like to say happy new year! :-) It's been a while since you (or should I say, Twi and Heat?) answered. Hope you're all okay, boss. Still busy writing fanfics, eh? Good for you. 

Btw, I hate to ask but Heat Blitz is your OC, right? And can please you tell me more about him?] 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 5:08 PM, raykv423 said:

Heat Blitz and Twilight, I would like to say happy new year! :-) Dang, you haven't been active much and you took a while to answer. I guess you have a lot of stuff going on.

Twi and Heat, hate to ask but what did you do after graduation? (Despite the pandemic, I hope things will be better in the future, or at least I hope so) And have you ever listened to Tom Petty and The Who? They're really good. And have you ever seen Cobra Kai? 

[OOC: I would like to say happy new year! :-) It's been a while since you (or should I say, Twi and Heat?) answered. Hope you're all okay, boss. Still busy writing fanfics, eh? Good for you. 

Btw, I hate to ask but Heat Blitz is your OC, right? And can please you tell me more about him?] 

Well, in our world, there's no pandemic, so after graduation, we wound up applying for a university. Also thanks, and Happy New Year to you too.

And because of our good grades, we managed to enroll with a scholarship. As for Tom Petty and the Who, we never really heard of that.

Cobra Kai, on the other hand, we've heard of it, but didn't really watch it.

[OOC: Happy New Year to you, too. I've actually been busy trying to get my laptop fixed, which it is now. Yes, I still write fanfics. And yes, Heat Blitz is actually one of my OCs, I designed him to be the youngest son of Princess Celestia. In the MLP world in an AU, he's helped Twilight out and shared interests with her while supporting her as she climbs up the latter up until he's ruling Equestria with her as her husband.

In the Equestria Girls AU, he's still Principal Celestia's youngest son and actually has a geode of his own, which he uses for self-defense purposes. He's not exactly strong in physical terms, but he's got an incredible mind and a heart full of love and courage. His courage comes from his older brother, Eternal Flames. Heat's been friends with Twilight since preschool, but they separated when she transferred to a different middle school by unintentionally ignoring her friend and focusing on her studies.

Years later, they meet up again during the Friendship Games and Twilight reconciled with him after she almost completely forgot about him. They've been on so many adventures that eventually, both of them grew closer to the point where they're now dating. Heat's also very humble, so he's not like Timber Spruce, who likes to talk about how great he is at whatever he thinks is cool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2021-02-18 at 11:15 AM, raykv423 said:

Hey, Heat and Twi, have you seen crime shows? 

Let's see... I think I watched this animated crime show called Case Closed. Does that count?

Ooh! I watched that, too. Though, it seems kinda illogical at the beginning, but it is still enjoyable