Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Part of The House is Your Bedroom in?

Lucky Bolt

Yeahhh so I have a totally random surge of curiosity right now, involving what area of your house/apartment (front, back, middle interior maybe? Upstairs? Possibly attic? ) your bedroom is in. :dash:

My bedroom is located at the front of our house...my one window looks out in the front yard and I get a good view of the street. 

What about you? 

My room is upstairs at the back of the house. Right outside my window is the roof of the addition that was put onto the house around the time I was born. So when it rains, it's very noisy, but in a nice calming way.

• Brohoof 1

My bedroom is in the basement, which it's nice for summer because it's cool but not for winter.

• Brohoof 1

I have one room, and that room serves as my bedroom, living room, office, even kitchen sometimes... :P 

At my parent’s house, my bedroom was upstairs (which is the first level of our house - it’s built on a hill) and at one end of the hallway, not too exciting.

• Brohoof 1

My bedroom is on the top floor on the backside. When you look out of my bedroom’s window, you can see the houses behind mine. 

My bedroom is in the back, beyond the living room to the right as you enter the apartment. It has a view of the parking lot outside (the better views are from the front of the apartment, so the second bedroom gets the pretty scenery). 

• 7 months later...

My bedroom is one step forward, then one step to the right, then through a door into the living room, then enter the teleportation pad. Then we are in my bedroom!

It's pretty much a straight way from the entry to the bedroom, through two doors, very boring!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

My room back home is in the front of the house, directly over the garage. This can be a pain because during the winter the garage isn't very insulated, and thus the cold from there seeps into my room. Also, the window faces north and in Colorado that means it gets no direct sunshine during the winter so it's even colder! Yay! :dry:

As for my room in my apartment for college, I'm in one of the corners of the building. My room is the furthest to the left in my 4 bed 2 bath unit. You can see the street and honestly that's a better view than the parking lot. 

• 2 years later...