Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Pinkie because I am random, Rarity because I am a seamstress and when sewing that attitude flairs up..along with the urge to sing art of the dress while sewing

and lastly Luna, I think we all have a lil bit of her in us. shes a socially awkward outcast with a vengeful side she regrets.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash with above average Rarity

or Rainbow Dash - Fluttershy almost even split (RD was higher by just a pixel)

Depends on if you trust test #1 or test #2 more

• Brohoof 1

I'd say Pinkie Pie! I've taken most tests, including the Pony Personality Test, and I've gotten Pinkie Pie on every one! I'd say I am pretty hyper (You can't tell on the internet!), I'm really bubbly, and my voice is really high pitched. Someone thought I was faking my voice once, trying to sound squeaky >_< And I have been compared to PP - by a stranger.

And who cares, because she's AWESOME! :D

• Brohoof 1

Well, it seems to differ for me, i can be like Fluttershy (mostly) but sometimes i can be hyper and crazy like Pinkie. If i drink lots of coffee! :D

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash with lots of Rarity. It's kind of weird when I think about it; like Rainbow Dash, I love competitive sports and such, but unlike her, I tend to myself and am growing to be very style-conscious and I put an emphasis on first impressions (presentation - how I dress). I'm also very generous.

• Brohoof 1

depends what the circumstances are.

sometimes I'm like Fluttershy, sometimes I'm like Pinkie pie.

sometimes I'm like Rainbow dash and sometimes I'm like Twilight.

I like RD and pinkie the most though, so them.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty sure this doesn't belong in this forum. Is pony-related, should be up in the pony forums :3

I'd say I'm a weird mix of Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity and a bit of Rainbow. I'm shy and withdrawn, but I do have a temper sometimes. I'm also pretty intelligent if I do say so myself, but am still very lazy on things I am not interested in. On top of that I can be a perfectionist, so, some traits from all of them.

• Brohoof 1

I have traits similar to all the mane six, although a pony personality test said I'm most like Rarity.

I see myself as a Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Twilight mix.

~

Rainbow Dash with lots of Rarity. It's kind of weird when I think about it; like Rainbow Dash, I love competitive sports and such, but unlike her, I tend to myself and am growing to be very style-conscious and I put an emphasis on first impressions (presentation - how I dress). I'm also very generous.

Rarity or gtfo ;)

~

• Brohoof 1

I have a southern accent like Applejack, but I relate most to Pinkie Pie haha. She's just so me! I've taken at least 10 quizzes about "Which MLP pony are you?" and I always get Pinkie Pie :)

• Brohoof 1

A mixture of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. I'm always doing things to make people laugh and smile. I also like to party. On the other hand, I'm extremely shy. I have a hard time meeting new people, and I stutter a lot and freeze up.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash for me.

I love racing, competition, being awesome, and i'm always loyal to those I care about. I also have a bit of an ego sometimes unfortunately :huh:

Mostly Twilight with some AJ and Rarity. The AJ is mostly honesty and hard work while Rarity is for good taste and high society. Other than that, I'm pretty much Twilight Sparkle.