Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

The pony I mostly like personality wise, is Fluttershy because of my very shy behavior towards people that I meet.

I have a mix of Rainbow Dash because, of my newfound attitude of Loyalty to people.

I'm a combo of Twilight and Fluttershy.

Like Twilight I'm very OCD and like things to have a certain order, plus I like lists.  I also used to be a bookworm.

Like Fluttershy I'm often quiet and shy, in fact I'm downright anti-social.  And I have low self esteem and appreciate nature.

I'm a combo of Twilight and Fluttershy.

Like Twilight I'm very OCD and like things to have a certain order, plus I like lists.  I also used to be a bookworm.

Like Fluttershy I'm often quiet and shy, in fact I'm downright anti-social.  And I have low self esteem and appreciate nature.

I'm similarly Twilight/Fluttershy.

1) I'm *literally* OCD, as I have a form of OCD called "Pure O" :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purely_Obsessional_OCD

Suffice to say, I;m a natural worrier, and yeah, I did see a little bit of myself in Lesson Zero and It's About Time.  I recall a *very* Lesson Zero moment when I had to email an essay to my professor by 6 PM, and I saw that I sent my email at 6:05 or so.  seems silly now, but I was really worried that I would get docked points or even fail for a late assignment.  And if I was met with a future version of myself with some kind of warning message but he gets cut off before he could fully deliver it, that would *drive me nuts*.  I freak out and worry about things like that very easily. 

I'm also Fluttershy-esque in that I'm very much someone who is afraid of confrontation, rejection, or disappointing others, so I'm really something of a pushover and often fail to stand my ground against others.

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, good question.

On the 'pony personality test' I got that I'm like Twiley. I'm sooper academically smart and can get pretty stressed out over skewl stuff. Also, for a while she was my favorite poni because SHE'S SO CUTE /)^3^(\

However, I'm also a lot like Pinkie Pie, personality-wise. We're both seen as totally crazy by our friends, and when we're in a good mood, we're in a freaking good mood, like bouncing off of the walls with happiness.

Then again, I'm also a lot like my favorite pony Luna, especially when I'm not in a good mood. We're both nocturnal and love the silence and tranquility of night and being alone, we both can get angry easily, and we both have very dark thoughts that can lead to becoming very bitter and angry at the world.

Hm.......I CAN'T DECIDE D:

Hi there, everybody - I'm kinda new here, but just making a somewhat, hopefully decent post, haha. ^^

Anyways, I'd consider myself most like Rainbow Dash - I've been told by the couple of friends I have that I am so loyal in their time of need, sometimes so much that I don't think about myself when it comes to how my friends are feeling. Also, because she is definitely the most boy-ish of the group, I relate without a shadow of a doubt. It would probably be Rarity-like people I couldn't relate to very well, haha. XD

But yeah, Rainbow Dash - plus, I've always wanted to have my own set of wings... something about flying holds charm for me. :3

Closely followed by Apple Jack, methinks. With the hard-working aspects, as well as pretty athletic. :)

Edited by Jesspikapal

I am probably most like Applejack, because I have a big family, and spend my summers with them at our family farm. I'm usually pretty down-to-earth like her as well, and quite hard-working usually.  

I am also like Twilight Sparkle, because I love reading and learning, mostly about the natural sciences. I'm not nearly as studious as her though, I don't spend all my time doing those sorts of things like she does.

So I would say I'm a mix of Applejack and Twilight, with a little bit of Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy as well. I'm not really anything like Rarity, though. 

Edited by Smilodon

I'd say a mixture of Twilight and Fluttershy like other users posted earlier. The main elements of Twilight I identify with is love for learning and for Fluttershy...being shy and not very social.

I think a lot of why I like the show so much is how relatable all the characters are.

Twilight: I love math and physics and learning in general, and occasionally go on study binges. However, I don't have her "test panic" trait at all... I quite enjoy tests, and sometimes don't even bother reviewing the relevant material, just to see how good I can do :P But I do worry about making other people feel bad by showing off, so I tend to keep such things to myself.

Fluttershy: Social situations really stress me out, so I avoid them as much as possible. And you know the routine where she tries to jump in on conversations, but everypony else just continues talking over her? That really happens  :( Also love animals and nature.

Rarity: "I must create!" At the core I am an artist. I mainly do guitars and video games rather than dresses, but have been known to make plushies on occasion. I also have a tendency to stay up all night on the final day before the deadline on any project that has a deadline :P

Rainbow: I love to run and jump and climb. If I had wings, my art production rate would drop drastically. One of my far-fetched dreams is to develop some form of personal flying vehicle that can take off and land in small spaces. The closer to direct interaction with the air, feeling and working with the wind currents, the better. I also generally consider myself to be awesome, although I try not to brag about it as much as RD :lol:

Pinkie:I tend to act somewhat childish a lot of the time, simply because it's more fun than being all serious, and good for the artistic imagination... but it is just a way of acting, and not an actual lack of maturity. Pinkie's behavior throughout Luna Eclipsed is a good example of this.

Applejack: ...I got nothin'. Although I have been eating a lot more apples, and drinking apple juice since starting to watch the show.

Edited by dekutree64

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an idea ;

Why don't we all write personality traits we have (flaws or not) with something or things we are interested in and others will determine who we are most like based off it.

You can even base a certain character on yourself too!

For me, I feel I am most like Pinkie.

I have a good memory with people, and tend to remember almost everything about them. I also make too many plans with my friends and tend to get overwhelmed and sometimes I want to just clone myself but how do you do that?!

I love to draw and see movies. And I love to hang out with friends, meet new people and have fun and laugh all the time.

My friends say I'm funny and so that's another reason I think that.

What do y'all think? Also, what pony are you most like and why??

• Brohoof 5

I've edited your title a bit, because we've got other threads that are just talking about what ponies you're like, in general. Since your thread is specifically going deeper and has a more specific goal, I felt it should have a more distinctive title ^^

Yup. Sounds like Pinkie.

I believe I am rather like Twilight.

I'm not for wanting a ton of friends, I like to have my small group of really good friends, and I also really enjoy my quantity of alone time. I prefer the night over the day, because it's calmer, quieter and easier to focus. I have traces of OCD, though it's nothing noteworthy, mostly just in constantly checking things and pacing xD Though I don't read much, I do love writing, and have a pretty active imagination.

• Brohoof 6

I've edited your title a bit, because we've got other threads that are just talking about what ponies you're like, in general. Since your thread is specifically going deeper and has a more specific goal, I felt it should have a more distinctive title ^^

Yup. Sounds like Pinkie.

I believe I am rather like Twilight.

I'm not for wanting a ton of friends, I like to have my small group of really good friends, and I also really enjoy my quantity of alone time. I prefer the night over the day, because it's calmer, quieter and easier to focus. I have traces of OCD, though it's nothing noteworthy, mostly just in constantly checking things and pacing xD Though I don't read much, I do love writing, and have a pretty active imagination.

Yes, definitively sounds like Twilight. Although, I have to agree with you on small groups of friends, because that's how I am too. I have about five to ten friends that I keep together and love very much. 

You seem very wise, and very smart!

(Also thanks for the title change :D)

• Brohoof 2

The pony I am most like is, Applejack. I have the feeling to be loyal to people because, I think I can not let anyone down for the life of me. But, Rainbow Dash will still be my 2nd to relate.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, I'm kinda a mix of Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. The Pinkie Pie side shows up a lot more around others, and the Twilight Sparkle side alone, but if you mixed the two together, you'd get me. 

Just like Twilight, I'm a big worrywart, I love learning, have the near exact same backstory, am an introvert, rather pragmatic... But Twilight is too much function > form and serious to be just like me.

Pinkie Pie loves making others happy like me, tells jokes and laughs all the time, is a little odd, and is afraid of rejection/abandonment. But I'm not nearly as popular or outgoing as she is.

• Brohoof 3

Hmm, I'm kinda a mix of Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. The Pinkie Pie side shows up a lot more around others, and the Twilight Sparkle side alone, but if you mixed the two together, you'd get me. 

Just like Twilight, I'm a big worrywart, I love learning, have the near exact same backstory, am an introvert, rather pragmatic... But Twilight is too much function > form and serious to be just like me.

Pinkie Pie loves making others happy like me, tells jokes and laughs all the time, is a little odd, and is afraid of rejection/abandonment. But I'm not nearly as popular or outgoing as she is.

You must be my twin. That is basically the exact description of me!!!

So wait, would you say you lean more over to Twi's side or Pinkie?

I feel like you lean more to Twilight from what you said. I could be wrong though!

The pony I am most like is, Applejack. I have the feeling to be loyal to people because, I think I can not let anyone down for the life of me. But, Rainbow Dash will still be my 2nd to relate.

That's awesome. Applejack is such a great character! She's strong, honest and a great ground for friends to have and need. She's always there or there enough when she can be.

Rainbow Dash is a great character too! I would love to be like Rainbow, but alas, not everyone can be as cool, or should I say 20% cooler, than everyone else ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm a nonsensical mixture of Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

I have Rainbow's competitiveness as well as insecurities that I do my best to cover up.

I'm like Applejack in that I hate disappointing people, plus I'm very close to my family, much of which is from the south.

And I'm pretty random and silly like Pinkie, and I also have abandonment issues and I tend to get worried and worked up over nothing.

• Brohoof 3

You must be my twin. That is basically the exact description of me!!!

So wait, would you say you lean more over to Twi's side or Pinkie?

I feel like you lean more to Twilight from what you said. I could be wrong though!

Yep, I'm a bit more of a Twilight, although I'm becoming more like Pinkie day by day.  ;)  I also have elements of Rainbow Dash (general outward attitude) and Rarity (love of aesthetics and fashion) in me too. And then there's Applejack and her issues with disappointing others and sense of responsibility... the only one of the Mane 6 I'm really not like at all is Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

Yep, I'm a bit more of a Twilight, although I'm becoming more like Pinkie day by day.  ;)  I also have elements of Rainbow Dash (general outward attitude) and Rarity (love of aesthetics and fashion) in me too. And then there's Applejack and her issues with disappointing others and sense of responsibility... the only one of the Mane 6 I'm really not like at all is Fluttershy.

I guess you could say I'm basically just Twilight and Pinkie...I guess I'm a little outspoken, but I'm very quiet about it at times and when I get upset I just crawl into a hole and hope to never, ever come out again...and I love animals...so I am kinda like Fluttershy as well I suppose.

Woah, you seem super cool!

• Brohoof 1

I am a mix between Applejack and Twilight Sparkle I am honest often to the point of being brutally honest, I have very low patience for insincere people and BS in general. I also value hard work, sacrifice and family has always been very important to me. I also tend to be very stubborn, set in my ways and have trouble admitting when I was wrong. I am also fairly intelligent, have an inquisitive mind, like to read and write and love of knowledge in general. I like having a consistent solid routine and in the past have had alot of trouble learning basic social skills and making friends and used to have some slight OCD like tendencies much like Twilight's though not as severe.

• Brohoof 2

I'm more like Fluttershy. I tend to be a caring and compassionate kinda guy and sometimes a little shy. i tend to just make small when meeting people for the first time, but when i warm up to others i can be pretty outgoing. i love animals, i love to sing my heart out whether i have an audience or not, and i can sometimes have my own brand of flutterrage. however, i'm not a pushover, nor am i afraid to voice my opinions or fight back. 

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say Fluttershy.

I am rather quiet with those I do not know, and sometimes with those I know, a little overly sensitive, very soft spoken even when I want to be loud and often let others do as they will, not really a confrontational individual, worry what other think too much, however pushed too far I can snap, then feel horrible afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

Well most of the time I've tried for pony personality quizes and stuff I normally end up getting Twilight or Fluttershy, so I guess a mix between the two.

I'm a shy person yeah, I'm also pretty hard on myself, and a bit of a perfectionist at times. I'm not very good at making friends because I'm generally shy at first so I don't get to know people that often, I also don't really trust that easy, so that only adds to the problems I guess, but I am a kind person I think at heart, i'm very caring for people overall, and even more so for those I truly trust.

I don't have that great self confidence most of the time though. I'm a bit OCD at some things I guess, I'm not really a book nerd necessarily, in fact I don't really read many books, but I do research online on stuff sometimes randomly. I also do I guess enjoy some alone time, although I could proably use a bit more friendship in my life to be totally honest, I'm almost like Twilight was before coming to ponyville, except I atleast have a few friends, but we're not really close, I don't spend all my time studying or anything, and I guess I do have some acquaintances, but I don't have very much of people I'd consider friends, that might just be due to my not being super trusting, who knows. Maybe I have a different definition of friends then most people.

Anyways I'll leave my social life rant for another time :P.

I guess there is some Pinkie Pie in me to, but it only shows when I open up to people, because when I do I can actually be quite crazy once I get comfortable with people. But again considering I'm shy most of the time that side doesn't pop up alot.

I suppose if I really tried I could relate to all of the mane 6, but I'm thinking I'm more or less a hybrid of Fluttershy and Twilight, funny how they're my 1st and 2nd favorite pony's :P.

• Brohoof 1