Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I took the test and I got Apple Jack. 

But I think I have a bit of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy in me as well because of my competitiveness and my love for animals :).

banner_applejack.jpg

pinkie after three test and one friend. I think its correct. i love to talk and have fun. i am very competitive too.  and rainbow dash to but more like pinkie.

I'm like Twilight and Fluttershy. I'm not confident of myself 100% of the time. I'm like Twilight like in Leson Zero where she's hard on herself and cracking under pressure, I have aspergers and from what I saw from a thread on here I'm a lot like them both.

The personality test says I'm most like rarity, but I think I'm most like all 6 in little ways.

Rainbow Dash: I'm sporty I like to stay 20% cooler

Pinkie Pie: I'm REALLY talkative sometimes I talk too much

Rarity: I'm way into fashion and VERRY dramatic 

Twilight Sparkle: Smart and kind of have a little OCD

Fluttershy: Kind of shy when meeting new people

Derpy: Can have blond moments

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I feel I relate to Pinkie Pie most. I love it when people are happy. I also like to make them smile and giggle, aswell. Also... I have the occasual "episodes" of completely losing my sanity. Hehe.

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm.... Tough one. I'd have to join the crowd here and choose Fluttershy. She is sweet and kind and loves everyone and everything. I love animals and tend to be a bit shy around other people I don't feel comfortable with... blush.png

Maybe with a little bit of Applejack thrown in there for good measure. I would never break a promise and I care for everypony smile.png

Well I know this question has been asked many times already but I will answer it again.

I mostly relate to Luna... still paying for things we've done. It may have been forgiven but not forgotten.

Although I'm still waiting for someone to hold a holiday in my name lol

I'm a lot like RD, I love to race and win, but I can be overconfident like her too. Maybe a little discord because of my love of randomness and occasional chaos.

(edited)

I would say Fluttershy. You probably already know what I'm gonna say (shy, love animals, etc. etc.)

But I can also be assertive when I need to be, and I always stand up for my "homeboys." 

Edited by ~Vallo~

I'm a mix of Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie.

I can be painfully shy and passive , I have a lot of problems asserting myself and I am still learning how to assert myself without going a bit overboard or aggressively. I love animals and find it easier at times to interact with animals than other people. I love being kind and taking care of others.

I pride myself on my dedication and hardwork, give me a job and I will always do my best, I have a habit with biting off more than I can chew because I want to be able to do everything and help everyone at the same time. I have a lot of problems accepting help because I am so prideful about my work which gets me into trouble on occasion, just like Applejack trying to harvest all the apple crop by herself.

I am very exeuberent around people once I get comfortable around them, I am out going, joyful and full of hugs and the need to make people smile and be happy. I particularly get like Pinkie Pie after a few drinks. I sort of beat to my own drum and defintely am filled with the same anxiety and need to be with friends and not loose them like Pinkie does. I dream up crazy things and sometimes people say I make no sense or I am lost in my own world

Id say Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy ^_^

i have a certain affinity for nature and the beauty involved with animals and such :)

(I just love puppies and kittens sooo much /)o3o(\ )

But I have a need for speed and love to push myself to my limits and face my fears, along with being a little bit boastful :3

I am a mix between Applejack and Twilight Sparkle; I am a hard worker, family is very important to me, and I am honest to a fault often to the point where I am extremely blunt. I am also very stubborn and have extreme difficultly admitting when I was wrong. I also have an inquisitive mind backed by a strong thirst for knowledge, struggled to learn to socialize and make friends, used to have some OCD like tendencies in my younger years and have a slightly nerdy side.

I would have to say a bit of Twilight, AJ, and RD.

I have good grades and love to read, but I am a pretty hard worker and get pretty dirty at my job (I'm an mechanic and am part of WWII vehicle restoration crew), I love outdoor activities such as fishing skiing and biking, and I am way into sports and competition.

I am mostly Rainbow Dash, and I am a mix of Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Twilight, and Applejack.

Because of my loyalty, honesty, laughter at parties, and my knowledge in a lot of known things.

Twilight in general, when I'm amongst friends and let myself be...well, myself.  But when it comes to comes to strangers or 'new friends' (it takes quite some time for me to get used to one), I can relate more to Fluttershy, I suppose.

So, Fluttershy to Twilight Sparkle. ^^

I would say I relate Most to twilight. I do enjoy my studies and sometimes it gets in the way of me making friends. then again I can also relate to Applejack, because I often don't except help until it is nearly too late.  Like Fluttershy I am fairly shy, but I do have my animated moments.  I share a sense of pride and discipline that can sometimes (very often) get me in trouble, Like Rainbow Dash.  Rarity and I both feel like we need to improve society to be less brutish, although sometimes that can cause some dispute.  There are few things that hurt me more than to see a friend who is sad; so like Pinkie Pie I do what I can to help.  Unfortunately I have a deep rage that is waiting for the right moment to break out, like Luna.

The pony I relate to the lost isn't even one of the Mane 6 (though RD is very close). It's Scootaloo. I'm a bit of a late bloomer like her and the rest of the CMC, but I have drams of one day pursing adrenaline rushes like her.

• Brohoof 1