Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I'm mostly related to Twilight Sparkle, even if my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash.

I can relate to her because I'm a nerd. One time, I got a 100% score on most of my Humanities test. I can also remember most of the stuff I have learned from school, making me wonder why the hell we need homework. I think homework is pointless. I don't think kids and teens are morons.

I can relate to her because I'm a nerd. One time, I got a 100% score on most of my Humanities test. I can also remember most of the stuff I have learned from school, making me wonder why the hell we need homework. I think homework is pointless. I don't think kids and teens are morons.

That was me through most of middle school and high school but don't get too cocky as once I got to college I made the mistake of taking all the easy classes first and got stuck with all the hard ones when I really wasn't expecting any hard ones except for math which is like my kryptonite. But yeah homework is definitely overrated, bogging kids down with it tends to bore them and make them less interested in learning.

Well I'm gonna say Fluttershy because thats basically been my held belief on it, and according to the pony personality test I'm right.

However apparently I also have some Pinkie Twilight and really a little bit of everyone of the mane 6 :P.

Fluttershy is my most relatable one though, because we're both shy, but kind souls. I also have to say i do like animals. And me and Fluttershy are both quite different when angered :P.

I really identify with Fluttershy. I tend to be a little shy at times, but i'm a pretty outgoing guy when i warm up to others. i like animals and they all seem to love me and approach me. however, I'm not a push-over and when i'm backed in a corner i become a fighter and will fight till i can't fight anymore no matter how high the stakes.

(edited)

Twilight, Fluttershy and a little bit like Pinkie Pie (mostly in realy life)

Reasons to this:
Pinkie Pie: I am a very random person who loves to make people laugh

Fluttershy: I am a shy person. That is basically it smile.png People say I'm kind too, but I don't know any kind things I've done...

Twilight: I love reading, I love researching about facts with the purpose of using it in arguments etc. I like solving equations and I have a need to line stuff up in perfect order.

Edited by Lolnushy <3

In real life I'm like Pinkie and sometimes like Fluttershy!

When I'm around my friends I'm like Pinkie Pie, happy and I laugh all the time ,but when I'm around strangers I'm like Fluttershy, I can't really speak with strangers...

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I dont know if this has already been posted, (i couldn't find one) but anyways, which pony, either mane 6 or a random pony in the background (even if their not a pony like spike) are you most like? you must have a reason why you're like them!!!

I think I'm most like Scootaloo because of her actions, and sarcastic personality. img-1493855-1-2wp58wx.jpg

Edited by PelateOvercast

I'm a mixture between Twilight and Fluttershy. I'm really analytical like twilight but completly introverted like fluttershy. I would also say I can be a little random and hyper like pinkie pie. I'm also a little country like Applejack being raised on a farm.

Luna, because i was mean to people at my school so i had to be home schooled for two years, and when i came back people thought i had not changed and still hated me 

replace being mean with eternal night, and 1000 years on the moon with home school and you have me 

background pony hmm? i really dont know, with my problems with depression i really dont know if theres any pony like that, but i think the closest one i can think of is nightmare moon or chrysalis, mainly beacuse we have malice for other ponies i guess..... according to jadefire anyway.

Big Macintosh because i am quiet , hard working (when im not depressed :\  ) and very serious. He is also one of my favorite character s in the show.

Of the Mane 6 my husband swears I am a mix of Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie reasons being I am VERY cautiouse and shy when I do not first know a person but once I do, and if they are nice to me I am quite happy and hyper to call them a friend back. Thus the Pinkie Pie. When I am in one of my heavy swings I realy do relate most with Luna. So, asides my OC's I have I would say I am a mix of the Trio.

(edited)

Well, I relate to out favorite Night Princess a lot...

I am one for appreciating things that no one has much time anymore for appreciating. For my age, everything's about cell phones and dating, and drama. I still have that 'kiddy' desire to play, appreciate My Little Pony, draw, and read. (Which is unfortunately dying due to technological media) And because people don't necessarily appreciate for what I am, I'm kind of feared to talk too among most of my peers, and awkward around those who are not already my friend.

I try to make friends with all people, but my demeanor (very short, and 'kiddy'-looking) and actions don't qualify me to be a higher ranked person.

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

(edited)

I'm also a lot like Scootaloo. I think of myself as the 'tomboy' of my group friends and I'm sarcastic. Plus I really like Rainbow Dash. img-1494003-1-happy.png

Edit: I'm also not sure what my talent is! 

Edited by Rainbow Sherbet

I think I'm most similar to Fluttershy and Twilight. I'm like Twilight because I'm pretty introverted, and will spend much of my leisure time learning about stuff or reading a book. I can also be diffident at times, so there's the Fluttershy similarity. Besides the Mane 6, I can do scooter tricks so I'm kinda like Scootaloo in that respect. It's hard to consider myself similar to the background ponies since we don't actually get to see their canon personalities much. Most depictions of them are from fan works.

I'm the most like Octavia tongue.png

The way I see Octavia, she's very introverted, she does things alone and stays away from the crowds, and she listens to softer/instrumental-like music

And I'm just like that 

post-14375-0-88903700-1369422856_thumb.png

I'm Fluttershy all the way :P

I pretty much love every animal that's smaller then me (Not including parasites). I'm shy, pretty much scared of everything.

I'm not as cute though, but you can't have everything right :)

Then there's a bit of Rarity's generosity in there too, but only if it doesn't include giving away money.

I don't like giving people money, but I'm ok with sharing items and stuff like that.

Hmm, I dunno.

I'm pretty athletic like Rainbow Dash, pretty thinky like Twilight, I can sometimes get hyper like Pinkie Pie... and I used to be super shy like Fluttershy. I also enjoy loud music like Vinyl Scratch. According to the pony personality test I'm most like Dashie though.

out of the main six it's fluttershy, but according to my myers briggs type I'm Luna. they're pretty similar, luna's just more vocal with her opinon. :P probably because I'm only one letter away from fluttershy (ISFP and i'm INFP)  

but I can defiantly be a pinkie pie sometimes. whenever I drink coffee. xD which is the extroverted luna. interesting.

@,

We already happened to have a thread for sharing which characters we are most like, and while most people choose to share characters from the Mane Six, it never specified that you were supposed to. Your thread has been merged with the older one, which has been retitled slightly. Here is the best place to share which characters we feel that we are most similar to, and reasons behind these feelings.

As for me, my personality test thing says Rainbow Dash, and there is definitely something to that. However I'm not sure if I'm more like her than any other character. If I'm being honest with myself, probably Pinkie Pie (but much more prone to go into Pinkamena mode). There's a lot of Dash in there as well. 

You know, the personality test thing was on to something. I don't tend to realize it much on my own, but there's been about 5 different people on this forum who've called me the spitting image of Applejack and I've been noted as a very genuine person in real life. Like her, I have a balance between being serious and being a cheerful goofball, as well as having workaholic tendencies. I hate feeling lazy. Also:

836e304151554b88be04f188d85a2de6%402x.gi

I'm most like Rainbow Dash. I got her for the pony personality test (but shouldn't it be 'ponyality'?) 

I'm most like her because I'm a superathletic person, and a bit of a tomboy. Also, I just can't help boasting sometimes. But I'm also a lot liek Pinkei Pie, because I'm superfriendly, and I like to make new friends; sometimes I can be TOO friendly. And also I'm supertalkative. 

I remember a couple days ago we had Parents Day in our school, where teh parents meet the teachers, and teh teachers tell teh parents about their kid's performance. Would you believe it; all teh teachers said I was very quiet! LOL