Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I think it would be interesting to see which one of the mane six everypony associates themselves with. I'd say I'm most like fluttershy because apparently I am very quiet and shy. I also love animals ( especially horses) to death.

post-19677-0-92717600-1384259345.png

That being said. I am most like Rainbow dash. Competitive, blunt , quick to anger, lazy (until i start doing things)and loyal too those I call friend.

I am most like ThinkFail ManeNeck. I feel that his devilish antics and isolated personality suit me to a tee. That and hes the computer guy of the group, you know. The computer guy, that no one actually knows what he does with computers he just their guy apparently.

I dunno. None of them really to be honest. I'm not really like any of them, not without really vague associations to isolated traits.

Edited by MiStErUnMeRry

I think it would be interesting to see which one of the mane six everypony associates themselves with. I'd say I'm most like fluttershy because apparently I am very quiet and shy. I also love animals ( especially horses) to death.

Hi there - as it so happens, there already exists a thread for discussing which pony we're most like. I've merged your thread with it, so that all the responses are in the same thread.

In the future, please use the search feature to see if your thread idea already exists :) (You can use "site:mlpforums.com [query]" on Google if the site's feature is buggy.)

Definitely Rainbow Dash for me.  I don't like losing, I'm a tomboy, I love running/being sporty, I like to be the leader type, I'm brave and don't like to show when I'm scared, quick to anger, loyal...  Yeah, I think you get it. XP  I'd list more, but I can't think of anything right now.

Edited by Neon Fire

Id have to say Im a cross between fluttershy and rarity, Im extremely shy when it comes to new people and large crowds and im not loud at all, but once I can manage to open up to people I tend to be a bit more like rarity, I hate getting dirty and I can be a bit dramatic at times I also care a bit to much about how I look

(and my friends say I complain a lot but what do they know dry.png )

I think I might be mostly like Twilight, I love to read and learn, just like her in the beginning I didn't see the need to have friends anymore.

I'm a bit like Fluttershy and AppleJack as well since I don't like much to be around people but I got a strong sense of honesty.

When it comes to my dream I do feel a bit like Rainbow Dash altough I don't have her persistance.

I am a lot like Rainbow Dash and Applejack, with the devotion to friendship of Rainbow Dash and the maturity of Applejack. There is more to Rainbow that a competitive spirit and overconfidence, as this trait is inherent in anyone, for Rainbow Dash is loyal and honest to a fault, and would put her friends need before her own, a sentiment shared by me as I put my servicemen's needs ahead of mine, so I was the one of the most dependable corpsman on the base, furthermore, that can some up the real side of Rainbow Dash I can sense and feel the spirit of endurance. Applejack is the most mature of the mane six, and through out my life and especially in the navy, I was the most adult and responsible one around, Applejack is the hardest worker of the mane six and usually quick to apologise, in addition she is as devoted to her family as she is to her friends, and the attention she gives to everyone is friendly, sincere and genuine, from the very first episode, while she can be stubborn, Applejack will admit her wrong and compromise, the strong vitality I also see in myself, so Rainbow Dash and Applejack are the most related ponies, and is why I feel they are the ponies that represent me the most.

• Brohoof 1

I thought I put a post in this thread a long time ago.  I honestly did.  But I must not have because I didn't see the little star in the left column. 

I'm most like Fluttershy and there are, quite frankly, no close seconds.  That's part of the reason she's my favorite pony.  Usually when we pick a favorite character, it's either someone we are like, or want to be like. :)

Edited by Wingnut

In terms of my personality, I'm mixture of Twilight Sparkle's down-to earth nature, Pinkie Pie's randomness, talkativeness and happy-go-lucky attitude, Fluttershy's love of animals and humble attitude, and Rarity's love of aesthetic things. This is why I'm not sure who I am most, haha. 

If anyone knows of a good personality quiz, or has their own opinion on what they think I am, please share!smile.png 

I'm mostly a mix of Fluttershy and Applejack. I see myself a lot in Fluttershy and I can relate to quite a few of the problems she goes through in the show. I'm fairly quiet for the most part and sort of stick to myself and my really small group of friends, but when there's work to do, I go full Applejack.

Because of this change, I usually find myself pushed to "designated leader" position in groups lacking direction... I'm a really hard worker when it comes to team stuff and I have the expectation that the other members put in the same amount of care in their work.

I feel like am a mix of Rainbowdash (lazy),Fluttershy (coward),Twilight (love science),and Vinyl (Gotta love Dubstep),and most likely some others,but im to lazy to dig around my brain to pick out personality traits that match with ponies from mlp *cough*Lazy*cough*

I love to work hard (AJ) but often i'm very lazy (RD) and i love to show off my creations and ability (RD + twily)wacko.png  and also love science, but i'm more like Octavia... i love REAL music.. also classical..it is vintage metal to me... i can't stand dubstep or electronic music.. they seems souless to me.. since i listen to music in particular moments, i want it to be played the same way the artist meant it to be and feel every instrument and try to find out what the artist wanted to give us... (i'm an audiophile in short).. also i'm not very eccentric or a party pony..  i've been on discos only to install speakers and amplificators... those place.. are... infected... sound not music... when i am to work i can feel the same things from a broken pump or fan! So yeah.. more like Octi

If you had to pick a pony what pony are you most like. It can be any pony from the show.It also can be a couple ponies.

-radicalpony                                        

During the first season of the show, I didn't know which pony I would be the most like. I was random like Pinkie but hard working like AJ, I love reading like Twi and I can be a smart arse like Dashie...

However it wasn't until Season 2 that I discovered that I am no pony. I am Discord and Discord is I. The chaos, the insanity, the trolling (I was a famous troll on a site I used to be a part of)

Discord Rules Celestia drools

Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy. My favorite BG ponies would have to be Lyra and Octavia. I am most like Fluttershy and Twilight though because I love books/science and I am very shy IRL.  

Edited by aceassasin