Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

My favourite pony is Rainbow Dash. However, I am most like Fluttershy because I am really shy and don't know how to start conversations around people because I'm afraid they would judge me. I have been through a lot of rejection before, so I guess this could be a factor for this.

If you had to pick a pony what pony are you most like. It can be any pony from the show.It also can be a couple ponies.

-radicalpony                                        

Hello! I've merged your thread with several existing ones. Just another friendly reminder to run a search before creating a new topic. Thanks! 

I'm a bit like Pinkie Pie because I'm crazy and unpredictable. I'm also Derpy because I can derp my eyes. I'm also like Fluffle Puff because I love fluffy stuff and I've danced on Rainbow Dash before.

I am like flutter shy because I get really shy and red sometimes in front of people. Also even though I am quiet person sometimes who loves peaceful surroundings, I can still be like pinkie pie. I get really hyper with candy and parties ^w^

My favorite would be Rarity, but I am most like Twilight Sparkle. I like to work alone, and I can relate to her constant anxiety over organization & all that. I also like to read as well, which mostly reflects her personality as a bookworm. x)

My heart says I'm a Fluttershy. I'm the kind of person who gets pushed around and taken advantage of for being too nice. I'm pretty quiet by nature, and I have a hard time being assertive when I need to be. I'm self-conscious about a lot of things, and I dislike conflict. Despite those flaws, I'm very forgiving and understanding, and I try to treat people with the same amount of kindness that I would like to treated with. In addition, I am obsessed with animals, especially cute ones, and I really enjoy the beauty of nature.

On the other hand, I've taken those popular pony personality tests, and I almost always get Applejack. I've had many forum friends describe me as being like Applejack, and some have even told me that I remind them of Applejack. While it's possible that people say this out of flattery, (she is my favorite) I still have to take it into account. I consider myself to be a very honest, trustworthy, and upright person. I do my best for others who need me, and yet I am as stubborn as a mule sometimes. I definitely strive to be more like Applejack. :)

I have some similarities to Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash as well. I have almost nothing in common with Rarity other than a huge love of cats. biggrin.png

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I noticed something about Soarin' in Rainbow Falls.  A lot of people complained that he was being a bit of a doormat by letting Spitfire get away with lying like that and that he should stand up for himself.  That actually reminded me a lot of myself.  I'm not good with direct confrontation myself, especially with authority figures.  I'm more complacent and down to earth.  And I also love pie!

soarin-loves-pie-mlp-fim-soarin-30606033

No comment on my flying skills.  Or if I eat pie like that.

But I thought it would be silly just to start a thread to say that, so what about everypony else?  Are there any characters in the show that remind you of yourself?

• Brohoof 1

I am like nobody . I am too unique for such characters. I am the what of whatting what

now that I think about it. Iam like the smooze.

nothing can stop the what

I have taken that pony personality test a million times and it comes out as Applejack every time which now that I think about it isn't all that surprising and I am of course not complaining because Applejack is awesome. I personally think though that I am a bit of combination of Applejack and Twilight Sparkle which sounds like a strange combo but actually makes a lot of sense if you really stop and think about it. I am probably the most stubborn and bull headed person I know, work hard (sometimes to the point of overdoing it), family is very important to me, I am no boyscout but I do have a strong sense of justice and honor.  Am very physically strong and resilient both through a combination of genetics and my years of experience weight lifting as well as some power lifting. I have a natural curiosity, I love reading and learning new things, I am slightly introverted but a bit less than Twilight, related more to my teachers than to most of my fellow students when I was in middle school and high school. And I am obsessed with timing and routines but not nearly as much as I used to be or as much as Twilight.

Twilight mostly because I have this OCD tendency to learn everything I can about what I'm interested in. Though I also have a bit of Trixie since I like flashing my ego every now and than and I love a good challenge as long as I know I have the upper hand. 

Pinkiepie and Fluttershy.  :P As you can see by my username.

Pinkie is just generally who I am like.

Quirky.

Likes to make people smile.

Adhd like.

Happy.

Laughs non stop.

Does not value personal space.

Hugger.

Wishes to break all logic.

Werid 

Makes things lighter.

Exverted

People do not like my singing.

Werid opinions.

Does not make sense to others.

Crazy.

Fluttershy.

Doormat like.

Shy at times.

Withdrawn at times.

Ignored.

Failure to communicate.

Angry when someone try's to hurt friends.

Can't hurt a fly and doesn't wish to.

Tolerant.

Not generally angry.

Kind.

Edited by pinkieshyrose
  • Brohoof 1