Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

• 7 months later...

I share a lot of traits with Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Fluttershy I relate to the most because we are both shy yet very kind to others. We don't always get heard by others very often either. Pinkie Pie because I have my hyperactive moments when I can't seem to stop flapping my arms and squealing for no reason. I prefer Fluttershy the most because I absolutely adore her. <3

• Brohoof 1

If one was to look for a character that is similar to me, then you could find that I am like applejack. I am normally family focused, fairly stubborn, and tend to think in fairly over-simplified down to earth manors.  However, my personality type is not one that meshes well with children's entertainment, so a more true to form character for my personality is not present in FiM.

• Brohoof 1

Spike, because we both want to get with Rarity :D

Rarity is the mane 6 I'm most like. Creative, overly-emotional, tactful, and not afraid to stand up for myself and dependent on no one :D I find a lot of honor in being able to relate to such a divine creature :proud:

My speculation though is that if Rarity didn't come onto the seen, Spike would have fallen for Fluttershy.

Just a thought though.

• Brohoof 1

I relate to pretty much all of the Mane 6, but the two I can relate to the most are Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash. I can relate to Twilight's introverted nature, whereas I can relate to RD's competitiveness and pride. It doesn't surprise me, however. Both Twilight and Rainbow are some of my favourite ponies. xP

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm Fluttershy to a tee! We're both shy, kind, love animals, we even have similar eye color and hair/mane styles, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I relate to her by far the most.

I also relate very well with Twilight, and somewhat with Princess Luna.

• Brohoof 1

I would say that out of all the ponies on mlp fim I'm most like twilight sparkle

especially in the the earlier episodes. I've never really been the type to make friends easily preferring time spent with my nose in a book then bothering with the other people at my school. so I could really relate to her. :(

but then there is Fluttershy, I guess I'm a lot like her too. out side of the internet I'm actually rather quiet and tend not to talk as much when I'm around new people and being a person who had a lot of animals growing up I spent more time with them than with other people. so I can relate to her as well.

I'm very much like Fluttershy. Why? Because I'm shy and timid. I am also very fearful and can be easy to frighten. I also love animals as well, and have a strong attachment to them. I also have a certain group of friends that I trust with my life that accept me for who I am. I am close to them, and it makes me a little more open towards them then i am with meeting new people. My voice often unheard because there are a lot of people who don't listen or pretend not to hear my speak.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry if someone already included this chart, but there is no way I'm going to read this whole thread and make sure. :derp:

post-24967-0-63421200-1410907967_thumb.jpg

You just get your personality type ( Myer Briggs personality type ) and match it with the pony on the chart. This should help some people out, yeah?

You can take the Myer Briggs personality test here if you don't know your personality type already: http://www.16personalities.com/

According to that chart I'm Princess Luna.

That's a hard one to pinpoint...

I'm honest and hard working like AppleJack, but i'm a girly-girl like Rarity.

I'm serious like Twilight, but i'm shy like FlutterShy.

I'm random like Pinkie Pie, but I also have an attitude like RainbowDash.

• 2 weeks later...

Rainbow Dash. I'm competitive. But I only get mad when we lose because of the people on my team half assing or half of half assing. But if it comes to video games. I'm very very competitive.

At school I'm Pinkie cuz I make lots of people laugh and I'm random at times.

Edited by Red Sage