Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

The personality test said Applejack, I say.....

Applejack :)

-Honest (Usually will slip little lies but nothing major)

-Active (The test said either "mentally or physically" and I'm very mentally active, since I have an extremely creative imagination, always thinking neat and cool stuff as the days go on)

-Southern (:wub:)

-Dots/Freckles on our faces (I have 3 dots on one cheeck that form the same exact formation as Applejack's freckles :))

-Green eyes

-Stubborness

-Apples are our favorite fruits

-Relatible pronunciation in some words (I say some words in a Southern accent, as it just happens :))

-Some Southern vocabulary ("Ain't", "Y'all", "Pardon", etc.)

Fluttershy: I'm a bit shy when I meet new people or re-meet them after a couple of years.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm nerdy. And I like nerdy things.

Rainbow Dash: I'm lazy and competitive.

Pinkie Pie: I'm so random sometimes, I hurt myself.

Rarity: I love order... sometimes. In the most nonsensical and obscure ways.

EXTRA::

Vinyl Scratch: Music. Non-classical music. Skillet being my favorite band.

Derpy Hooves: I'm really clumsy.

I took one of the more accurate personality tests; came out as most similar to Applejack (which I was happy about and also not very surprised), and 2nd most similar to Rainbow Dash, and 3rd most similar to Twilight. :)

In every test I've taken, I've been compared most to Fluttershy.

Which is great, because she's my favorite pony.

If I had to say which one I'm most like, it'd be Fluttershy too.

Because I love cute animals/nature, and I'm very shy and sweet, very quiet and loyal.

:)

(edited)

Too hard decision :/ Maybe Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash...

I am crazy and brave. :P

But i am shy sometimes, so I like Fluttershy too. :)

Edited by UndeadALK

(edited)

I think i'm both Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

People tell me all the time that I do everything to get people a laugh and smile (like Pinkie pie), and im kind harted and more on the shy side (like fluttershy). I think that makes sense right?

Edited by 117EWAN
  • Brohoof 1

It's a combination of Twilight's and Fluttershy's personality, both good and bad aspects of it. I try not to be that way but old habits die hard ya'know.

luna. i am not afraid to stand in the spotlight but at the same time i am a bit socially awkward. i also like to make friends just like luna but at the same time i dont really know how.

I would say I am a cross between Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. I'm usually pretty gentle when the situation calls for it, so animals usually take a liking to me. I do have many of Fluttershy's phobias when it comes to the things I do (like having to perform anything in front of other people, I am terrified out of my wits), and I can be slightly doormat-y when it comes to people being mean... unless you mess with one of my friends or I see you bullying someone else. Then I snap into assertive mode asap. ...But yeah, I'm pretty sensitive so my feelings can get bruised pretty easily... (I can do a great Fluttershy voice. >w<)

But when I'm in an environment that I am comfortable with (outside of work and/or unfamiliar people), I am much more like Pinkie Pie. I do incredibly random and silly things. Total goof. I also love to throw parties; it's one of my talents! And the Pinkie Sense! Sometimes I'll just know when something's going to happen. It's weird. I'll become a cheerleader for whoever needs it, and try my best to get people smiling.

Something similar between all three of us: Breaking out into song about what's going on. Sometimes Disney-esque, sometimes silly and random.

...I know it's odd because those two are such opposites, but yeah... ^^;;

Hmmm I'm not quite sure.

I got a big chunk of Fluttershy cause I'm horribly shy and to myself. But at times when with friends, I turn into a slight Pinkie Pie. I can be as intelligent as Twilight in some aspects. Very little Rainbow Dash and Rarity. Only thing in common with Rarity is my hate of dirt. And sometimes a hard-worker like Applejack. I can be truthful as well, it just depends on my relation with the other person.

(edited)

Twi = I love to read i finish 400 page novels in around 2-3 days.

RD = Im lazy and can sometimes brag a lot and im never shy.

FS = I love animals have 4 dogs 2 chickens a hamster and a bunny.

PP = I love to laugh and always love a good party.

Rarity = I hate the icky feeling of oil when i eat.

AJ = I like to eat apples.

Edited by Mal

I am so like Rarity, it's crazy.

Girly girl that can't stand getting dirty

creative, artistic, fashionable, design and sometimes make my own clothing, ect ect.

I do have quite the touch of twilight though, in terms of intelligence and the need for knowledge and logic.