Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

(edited)

I wrote up a really long post on my blog concerning this after taking that test at Bronyland. I am most like Twilight Sparkle with strong Fluttershy influence, as expected, but I was most shocked to find out that I have such a strong likeness with Pinkie Pie that I almost got Pinkie Pie as my result. I simply cannot believe this; there must be some explanation that I do not understand...

Edited by Espelancer

Twi, because I get stressed out about stupid stuff and expect too much of myself.

I guess that sounds kind of negative. I share some of her good qualities too... except I can't cast spells.

• 2 months later...

I think me and Pinkie would get along the best. I am an educated Baker/Pastryer, love parties, excess :V and I could just sit there and listen to Pinkie talk for hours. I wouldn't even mind, really. Just sit there and nod every once in a while. Yes, you got that right, I do like her, a lot.

Which pony can you relate to? May it be jobwise, or things you do, read lots of books, work on a farm, tend for animals, or be a showpony, or whatever it may be.

A little twilight ,beacouse i'm a nerd and maybe a little socially awkward, but mostly fluttershy. I'm very shy and humble but i'm also very relaxed when i do the things i enjoy the most.

And maybe a little spike.mov. feels often like i'm high all the time. In fact, i think i am now.

Edited by anonymstol

Twilight because I damn love to read and learn about the world and stuff. We are both socially akward too. Yes, I'm an egghead.

Fluttershy because we are both really shy and love to be around animals. (Apparently I don't own a lot of animals. Just some turtles that have lived with me for a very long time.)

Edited by PegasisterTaco

Probably Fluttershy. I'm a nice, kind person and I wouldn't say I'm shy but I am a bit of an introvert. Plus I have a few cats at home, both of which I love to death. I could see Fluttershy and I getting along just fine.

A mix of Fluttershy and Pinky Pie but mostly Fluttershy I am super shy, not outgoing, not social, but very very hyper, also I do enjoy hanging with friends (for a short time) I am very introverted, and I love animals, and im a nice person if I do say so myself.

I can't say that one pony matches me perfectly, but I can relate to Fluttershy myself. I am very shy around strangers and I get bullied too. And I have a dog that I hug the crap out of every day. And, like Fluttershy, I do possess a lot of pent-up anger. (She does, remember Putting your hoof down?)

I'm so tempted to say, "I'm most similar to Celestia, because I'm a god too!" But...Even though I just did...Ignore that....

Anyway, I think I'm a combo of Pinkie Pie's randomness and perma-Hype (And love for SUGAAR! SystemofAdownRefthere.)

And AppleJack's slight old-fashionedness and strength(That's what people say, honest!) (And her love for her dog!)...Not too honest though. That was though.

Combine Twi's love for books in there as well, That's me!

I reckon, all together, I'm some form of Pink-Furred, Hyper, Cowpony, unicorn with a long purple mane held by rubber-bands and a really fluffy tail (Because I want to have a really fluffy tail, like my dog...)

Okay, I reckon I'm closest to Pinkie Pie physically, being hyper an' friendly an' all (I make friends surprisingly easily..It's fun!)

And Twi mentally (Being a bit bookish and knowing more than I let on..)

-Joe-

Discord. He was locked away for something he did long ago, and when he returned, he found that little of what remained was to his liking. In a different sense, I was "locked away", and when I returned, I found that I had little love for what used to be important to me. It's tempting to take it apart, rearrange it or turn it upside down for my amusement. I find people in general to be often entertaining and sometimes useful, but rarely something that I actually care about.

It's hard to choose! There are aspects of all of the mane 6's personalities that remind me of myself. Although, I think I'm mostly a mix between Twilight and Fluttershy. I'm kind of shy (albeit not as shy as Fluttershy!) and I love animals. But I'm also a bookworm and study hard like Twilight :)

Fluttershy because I usually shy away from conflicts and I don't really try to get in on them. I guess I could also say I see the good in everyone. If I may choose two I'll go with Applejack. Hard working and headstrong.