Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

The first time I took the test thingy I got Fluttershy.

Now I keep getting Twilight. 

Huzzah, my social skills have been doubled!
3122.131942077946_2D00_luna_5F00_huzzah_

Personally, I feel I'm probably a mixture of Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash depending on who I'm with or what I'm doing. 

Edited by Hansel

In the quiz, I was most like Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity, and I'd have to agree.  The Rarity portion comes from my love off all things luxury, but I'm not that fashionable.

I am very like Fluttershy around people I don't know, but around my friends I'm more like Pinkie Pie. I have a stubborn streak like Applejack and a competitive spirit like Rainbow Dash. I love to beat people in races! ;) I am a lot like Twilight when it comes to school, always worrying about something. The one Mane 6 character I don't have much in common with is Rarity. I'm not a big drama queen, I really hate shopping and I don't like to worry about my clothes. I still like Rarity though! :3 

Out of the mane 6, Rainbow Dash.

Out of non-mane 6 characters, Big Macintosh.

I rarely ever speak. It's not because I'm shy or anti-social, it's because I almost never have anything to say.

Also, I have two younger sisters if that counts for anything.

• 1 month later...

Do you mean most like, or most attached to?

Because I'm not quite sure about the former, but for reasons I've already driven home so many times, I'm the most attached to Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 1

I am closest to Applejack because love me or hate me I am honest and am not afraid to speak my mind even when what I say isn't always popular. And Twilight Sparkle takes a very close second because like her I have a very inquisitive mind, have done quite a bit of reading.

Hello!

Oh, i'd say Celestia. You'd really have to get to know me better, if you'd want to know why. I can't really explain it with just a few words.

By the way, i think there is a similar thread on the forums, correct me if i'm mistaken.

sorry to say but this topic already exists since i remember participating in it when i first joined.
Regardless im getting off topic.

I would say im closest to Apple Jack or Rainbow Dash. They both like to win and are very competitive. I lean towards RD more though, since im sexy loyal and what not. I'm also a bit brash and obnoxious at times

I'm probably the most like Pinkie. I'm hella optimistic. I find it uncomfortable to be serious for a long time without some breaks for silliness, I live to see smiles on my friends' faces, I can be judgmental at times... I also share Pinkie's affinity for musical instruments and taste for sweets. Also, my hair is curly when it's longer, I've dyed it entirely hot pink before, and I have blue eyes, so...  :lol:

Personality-wise, it's kind of impossible to be like Pinkie all the time. I'd run out of energy. But she's definitely the closest match, with Twilight as a runner-up because I love reading more than anything else ever. I don't have her self-discipline or her organization skills, though. 

I am trying to be more active on the forum. So here is go, i am probably most like Fluttershy, yeah.. The thing is im not really that assertive, and i can relate to her mostly because even though she is scared off her own shadow sometimes, she can find the strength and courage to take on a dragon. It's the contrasts (opposites) i can relate to, one minute im not assertive but when it comes to something i care for, i can become really assertive. But i can also relate with Derpy, she is just somehow just like me..

Well, personality wise, I actually have four ... (Which are my favourite ponies; I pick my favs according to how much they relate to me AND how much I like them.)

Twilight- I love reading books, hate failing ANYTHING, and I love gaining new knowledge about new or old stuff; doesn't matter. (And I'm not bragging, but I'm usually pretty smart, but I have my "Lolwut?" moments also.

Derpy- So many things, so little time, so here's a summary; I'm kinda cute, I'm funny, I'm clumsy, and my eyes are derped. (I feel the closest to her. Its like I understand her, which is why she will always be my #fav.)

Pinkie Pie- Once again, like Derpy, here's a summary; I'm hyper, I get excited easily, I have a bit of a bipolar thing, I love candies and sweets, and I'm crazy.

Luna- Well, A: I'm a night owl, and B: I try my best to be nice or compliment someone, but it comes out wrong sometimes.

Hah, Twilight Sparkle, no doubt. I'm the nerd in my class, and it's not unusual that my friends will yell at me: "SPEAK SWEDISH FOR GODS SAKE WOMAN!" They don't understand what I'm talking about sometimes... I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about it, because I have nopony to speak to about my interests and such. However, my grades are very good, so that's a plus I suppose. 

I hate to admit it but i feel a bit more comfortable here. Even though my favorite pony is Pinkie Pie i'm most like fluttershy even though i'm nothing like her. I'm so afraid of everything and of messing up in front of people that i usually don't give it my all when it comes to physical activity. I'm awkward to be around with like 5 friends that i can think of off the bat, the difference being that she can stand up to her fears when she needs to even if she gets laughed at but im still just me.

My dog ate all my blood bags, what do?3004250.jpg

I'm most like Sweetie Belle, I'd think. I'm the younger of my siblings, and I try to help them out and have fun with them, even though sometimes it doesn't go over well. Even though I'm not young, nor is there a big age difference between me and my brothers, the idea is still there.

But of course, I have some of every pony in me. I think Sweetie Belle is most apparent to me though.

By close to, do you mean fond of, or similar to personality wise?

If you mean close to, it's obviously Trixie. She is one of the two characters that have actually moved me a bit. If your wondering why that is, read my profile. I'm lazy.

Now, if you mean personality wise, I'm kind of the opposite of Trixie. Trixie is a jerk when she doesn't know someone. I'm a jerk when I know someone, and when I don't know them, I'm quite shy. I dunno why. Just am. So that said, I'm like Rainbow Dash with an on-again off-again Fluttershy personality. :P

Celestia. I'm the one true authority and you must bow to me, or be sent to the mining complexes underneath Canterlot, where you'll eat salted corn gruel, get 2 hours of sleep a day and receive regular beatings.

so hoping this doesnt already exist 

which pony are you closest to?

personally i think im close to pinkie because im the craziest person in my school

and i mean who are you most like

As it so happens, this topic does indeed already exist :3 I've merged your topic, 'which pony are you closest to' with 'What pony are you most like?

Well, my friends would all agree I'm most like Fluttershy. I hardly ever talk and I dislike being the center of attention. I also seem to be afraid of many things too.

But I'm also like Twilight Sparkle in a sense that I love to learn. 

Sooooooo, Both? 

Rainbow Dash, plain and simple.

I'm very competitive, somewhat narcissistic and have the tendency to brag about some of my bigger accomplishments.