Jump to content
Banner by ~ SFyr

MLP G5 should ONLY have FEMALE characters


Literatel
 Share

Recommended Posts

Given that people who are physically female are still being oppressed in the media, in video games, in movies, at work - in every walk of life, truth be told - I think a really progressive step would be if the next series of MLP should contain a set of female only cast and characters. What is your opinion on this idea?

  • I see 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Just now, Dusklicious said:

Why does it even remotely matter what sex the characters even are? It's whatever the writers decide them to be, and I think it should be left at that.

It is true that, at the end of the day, we are not the writing team writing G5; but that doesn't mean we can't encourage them to go in a politically correct direction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Just now, Literatel said:

that doesn't mean we can't encourage them to go in a politically correct direction.

Segregation is not politically correct.

People who think like is are exactly the reason less and less people who believe in equality are still willing to identify themselves as feminists.

  • Brohoof 6
  • teacup 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, Literatel said:

It is true that, at the end of the day, we are not the writing team writing G5; but that doesn't mean we can't encourage them to go in a politically correct direction.

I'm pretty sure making a show with no male characters is in no way politically correct.

  • Brohoof 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites


11 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Segregation is not politically correct.

People who think like is are exactly the reason less and less people who believe in equality are still willing to identify themselves as feminists.

I actually consider myself a feminist, but I seperate myself from the crazy ones that take the idea too far. More like the classical feminist ideas rather than the more extreme ideas associated with modern feminism.

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, Dusklicious said:

I actually consider myself a feminist, but I seperate myself from the crazy ones that take the idea too far. More like the classical feminist ideas rather than the more extreme ideas associated with modern feminism.

Then you're not a feminist. Plain and simple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Just now, Literatel said:

Then you're not a feminist. Plain and simple.

Because I believe in the sexes being equal instead of taking it to the opposite extreme that once was and saying that women should have more rights than men do. Seriously, ideas like this are the problem I have with modern feminism. :dry:

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, Dusklicious said:

Because I believe in the sexes being equal instead of taking it to the opposite extreme that once was and saying that women should have more rights than men do. Seriously, ideas like this are the problem I have with modern feminism. :dry:

So you are saying the people who are physically female are equal to males? Disgusting, and inaccurate. Have a nice day.

 

And if you really want equality, that won't happen until all males are gone... one way or another. :dry:

Edited by Literatel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Just now, Literatel said:

So you are saying the people who are physically female are equal to males? Disgusting, and inaccurate. Have a nice day.

 

And if you really want equality, that won't happen until all males are gone... one way or another. :dry:

Then you don't want equality. You said it yourself, not me. You want women to have special treatment. You are then, most hypocritically, a sexist.

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


11 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

 I have reported your heresy to our intersectional overlords and let me tell you: they are literally shaking right now.

Yep... time to get Celestia to bring out the ban cannon. This literally just turned into a thread about genocide.

  • Brohoof 4
  • teacup 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, Dusklicious said:

Then you don't want equality. You said it yourself, not me. You want women to have special treatment. You are then, most hypocritically, a sexist.

Allow me to give you a brief history lesson. Ever since our species has existed, males have oppressed us, forcing upon harmful stereotypes, enacting brutality, etc., and this oppression still continues to this day. Women are still paid 78 cents for every dollar a man makes. Women are not given an equal voice in politics, let alone a greater one. Society still expects all of us to "look pretty" - dressing up in pink attire, wearing make-up, etc. Did you know that all women are raped multiple times per day? I am. When the bus driver asked for me ticket today, he was raping me. When my dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday last month, he was raping me. When a man said hello to me on the street, he was raping me. Did you know that 1 in 2 women are raped in colleges? 1 in 2. Female oppression still continues to this day, and honestly, it must come to an end. Unlike you, I am willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that one day, every female can be safe, happy, and equal.

Edited by Literatel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Just now, Literatel said:

Allow me to give you a brief history lesson. Ever since our species has existed, males have oppressed us, forcing upon harmful stereotypes, enacting brutality, etc., and this oppression still continues to this day. Women are still paid 78 cents for every dollar a man makes. Women are not given an equal voice in politics, let alone a greater one. Society still expects all of us to "look pretty" - dressing up in pink attire, wearing make-up, etc. Did you know that all women are raped multiple times per day? I am. When the bus driver asked for me ticket today, he was raping me. When my dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday last month, he was raping me. When a man said hello to me on the street, he was raping me. Did you know that 1 in 2 women are raped in colleges? 1 in 2. Female oppression still continues to this day, and honestly, it must come to an end. Unlike you, I am willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that one day, every female can be safe, happy, and equal.

So, deleting males do female can live in peace... ok, right... so, what happens when there is no birth? :mlp_icwudt:

I recommend to use sources next time.

About the payment thing, which works? Every work? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, Usager said:

So, deleting males do female can live in peace... ok, right... so, what happens when there is no birth? :mlp_icwudt:

I recommend to use sources next time.

About the payment thing, which works? Every work? 

Don’t feed the troll. 

  • Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Just now, Usager said:

So, deleting males do female can live in peace... ok, right... so, what happens when there is no birth? :mlp_icwudt:

I recommend to use sources next time.

About the payment thing, which works? Every work? 

Just relax. No way is this legit. Read the following again, slowly.

13 minutes ago, Literatel said:

 Did you know that all women are raped multiple times per day? I am. When the bus driver asked for me ticket today, he was raping me. When my dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday last month, he was raping me. When a man said hello to me on the street, he was raping me.

 

  • Brohoof 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...