Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May the 4th Be With You

Jedishy

Foolish EC staff you thought removing me from my position would stop my events? That you could contain the power of a sith lord? As if simply asking nicely would work with one empowered by the darkside? No no noo you will pay and your powers will be useless to stop me. After my time in that darkside nexus Discord sent me to I finally understand the powers I now contain. 

As for the rest of you there will be trivia which you must pass to avoid being sent to work on military projects for my new empire. There may be other tests of your skill or knowledge at my whim. Obey your new emperor or disobey at your peril.

Image result for Sith Army

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

@Sithshy

As long as the trivia's not about the infamous changes that happened in re-releases of the films nor the Extended Universe stuff that is now considered alterative continuity or non-canon. Because discussing those can turn even the nicest Star Wars fans into whiners like Prequel Anakin Skywalker.

Star Wars is supposed to be fun and some people don't mind the Re-release changes while others simply don't care about the Extended Universe.

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

@Will Guide Do you seriously think a Sith Lord cares if there are those that dislike his commands? All of my empire is fair game to be questioned on. Though there will be levels to this to separate those strongest in the Force that they might become my apprentice. 

• Brohoof 1

Sigh. So after disapproving glares from Fluttershy and a rather tedious lecture from Twilight I was forced to find this bit of paper. Apparently, you will need to find clues to help turn a sith back to a Jedi. Though personally I find shooting lightening much more interesting then meditating all day but to each their own. The first clue is:

hKenvRq3__Z8DBqPgUDqjgeF.png.dd3cdacc435d7094340662135edbbfdd.png

The rest will come as the event goes on. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Treeglow Flicker said:

But... We have the high ground!

Foolish pony you really think me as weak as Vader? 

4 hours ago, Discord said:

Sigh. So after disapproving glares from Fluttershy and a rather tedious lecture from Twilight I was forced to find this bit of paper. Apparently, you will need to find clues to help turn a sith back to a Jedi. Though personally I find shooting lightening much more interesting then meditating all day but to each their own. The first clue is:

Spoiler

Fluttershy seeks answers on Tython? :P

• Brohoof 1

Curse you and your Konami code! :stressed:

• Brohoof 1

493594816_NewCanvas.thumb.png.ed5a525862a12ba05aa7b5199542cd0e.png

For years now you all supported us and this show, and now we beg you to help in our strugle against this new threat,i regret that i am unable to make this request in person, but the link between show and forums is weakening, i had Discord place vital information in this thread, i hope you find how to decode it, this is our most desperate hour, help us everyhuman, you're our only hope

*looks left and right to make sure nopony is watching*

And if you see Jedishy, bring him home, there is still light in him i know it

• Brohoof 2

Rebels...Galactic Empire...they're all the same.  Bounty hunter is the way to go. :orly:

85c0f5ea8ee7abee7818471f2653142d.jpg

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Sithshy said:

As for the rest of you there will be trivia which you must pass to avoid being sent to work on military projects for my new empire.

...your... new... Empire?! Treason!

How did you fall so far so quickly? Well that is secondary at this point, as is whatever Discord is trying to pull. We will get to the bottom of this, after you've been properly-detained. Fragments of the Changeling throne will keep your powers in check, now come along quietly.

In the name of Equestria and the Tree of Harmony, you are under arrest, Sithshy.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I'll play along, but once we start down this dark path, forever will it dominate our destiny...

Eh, I guess I can deal with that, as long as I can wear the cool hair buns under my Sith helmet. :D 

• Brohoof 2

hKenvRq3__Z8DBqPgUDqjgeF.thumb.png.81e94662e59865467552d52961e4ce7d.png

Oh gee I hope everypony can undertand what I found on Tython. Please ensure that a certain somepony does not know about this.

• Brohoof 5