Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May the 4th Be With You

Jedishy

20 minutes ago, Brony_2A said:

Who, me? I totally support the rebels. Go light side! :twismile:

I intercepted your message to Sithshy about you intercepting a message, and an Alicorn-class Dreadnought is now on its way to intercept YOU.

PM Fluttershy? HA remember my weak little ponies the EC are now under attack of a Sith Lord of untold powers.

You never know when they are being controlled, confused or subject to my force illusions. If I were you I would not trust anyone during my reign. 
Obedience is your only salvation not trust! 

Image result for Dark Side of the Force

17 minutes ago, Sithshy said:

You never know when they are being controlled, confused or subject to my force illusions. If I were you I would not trust anyone during my reign. 

Image result for Dark Side of the Force

Do you like bananas?

Just now, BornAgainBrony said:

Do you like bananas?

This question perplexes me. I sentence you to be tossed into the Sarlacc for this impudence. 

Image result for Sarlacc

1 hour ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I intercepted your message to Sithshy about you intercepting a message, and an Alicorn-class Dreadnought is now on its way to intercept YOU.

That is exactly what I wanted you to do. Everything is going according to plan.

44 minutes ago, Sithshy said:

PM Fluttershy? HA remember my weak little ponies the EC are now under attack of a Sith Lord of untold powers.

Um, I hate to be "that pony," Lord Sithshy, sir. But logically that means we can't trust you. Also, the grammar of the last sentnce was odd. You probably want a comma after salvation. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sithshy said:

This question perplexes me. I sentence you to be tossed into the Sarlacc for this impudence. 

Image result for Sarlacc

Geronimoooooooo! .......  Ooof!

Hmm its very dark in here. *flashlight* Oooh, there's writing on here. "Boba Fett was here and blasted his way out, because he's awesome. This way to bypass digestive tract." Oh, cool.

1 hour ago, Brony_2A said:

That is exactly what I wanted you to do. Everything is going according to plan.

Your overconfidence is your weakness.

I cracked the second code by Fluttershy by hand. Good luck to everyone else. :blush:

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

I cracked the second code by Fluttershy by hand. Good luck to everyone else. :blush:

I used to be able to read this without a cypher. About half way through it all came back to me.

17 hours ago, Fluttershy said:

hKenvRq3__Z8DBqPgUDqjgeF.thumb.png.81e94662e59865467552d52961e4ce7d.png

Oh gee I hope everypony can undertand what I found on Tython. Please ensure that a certain somepony does not know about this.

Hah, What's in it for me? Will there be reward to decode this? 

49 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Ok everypony only one more translation after this. As the Jedi say " May the Force be with us "

imageproxy.png.fc26792698e7c787c83db934da5504c6.png

13 minutes ago, Valty Fett said:

sorry everyone, easy mode is over, i fixed all the links

When is the deadline to sent all the decoded to you? because I feel like i'm falling behind due to the ongoing trivia. 

13 minutes ago, TBD-66 said:

When is the deadline to sent all the decoded to you? because I feel like i'm falling behind due to the ongoing trivia. 

not to me, to @Fluttershy, though if you decide to send it to me maybe i'll sell the info to Darthshy, i could use me some extra credit on the side

13 minutes ago, TBD-66 said:

Hah, What's in it for me? Will there be reward to decode this? 

if money is all you want, then money is all you'll get (yes, there's a badge)

So starwars themed pony episode list:

Luke: twilight

Leia: rarity 

Chewie: big mac (they both only say one thing)

Han: apple jack

Obi wan: princess celestia

Yoda: zacora

R2d2: spike (so much fun with this)

The emporer: grogar

Darth vader: nightmare moon (the deathstar is the moon...."thats no moon":laugh:

Darth maul: king sombra

Admeral akbar: pinkie pie

C3P0: fluttershy

Jango/boba fett/every storm trooper: rainbow dash

Oh the possibilities.....

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Valty Fett said:

not to me, to @Fluttershy, though if you decide to send it to me maybe i'll sell the info to Darthshy, i could use me some extra credit on the side

okay sounds good, so do you know when is the deadline will be till we can decode all three codes?thanks!

Edited by TBD-66

9 minutes ago, Sunlight Glisten said:

So starwars themed pony episode list:

Luke: twilight

Leia: rarity 

Chewie: big mac (they both only say one thing)

Han: apple jack

Obi wan: princess celestia

Yoda: zacora

R2d2: spike (so much fun with this)

The emporer: grogar

Darth vader: nightmare moon (the deathstar is the moon...."thats no moon":laugh:

Darth maul: king sombra

Admeral akbar: pinkie pie

C3P0: fluttershy

Jango/boba fett/every storm trooper: rainbow dash

Oh the possibilities.....

Rey: Flurry Heart
Lando: i got nothing, Spitfire?
Finn: Thorax
Kylo Ren: Trixie
Mara Jade: Starlight
Padme: Cadance
Mesa Jar Jar Binks: Derpy
Jaba the hutt: sludge

5 minutes ago, TBD-66 said:

okay sounds good, so do you know when is the deadline will be till we can decode all three codes?thanks!

i have no idea, i'm not running this one, just helping here and there

• Brohoof 2

Done with all the decoding you asked for @Fluttershy, However, I found out this is just too valuable just to hand it over for a small sum. So I might hold on to it, for self-interests...or who ever  are willing to pay me more for it.

Due to my sith lightening shorting out the site we will  extend the translation challenge to the same length of the trivia 

(edited)

Wait, do I need to send then separately?

Twilight has the bad grammar, I see..

Or maybe my brain just shuts off and on

Edited by R.D.Dash

4 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

Wait, do I need to send then separately?

Twilight has the bad grammar, I see..

Or maybe my brain just shuts off and on

Ok, so that wasn't just me. I wasn't sure if I was mistranslating or finding legit typos.

And random pet peeve. Does ANYONE out there ever use the vowel sound shorthand characters?

• Brohoof 1

hKenvRq3__Z8DBqPgUDqjgeF?text=Ok%20so%20umm%2C%20Twilight%20translated%20the%20Holocron.%20In%20order%20to%20save%20Jedishy%20we%20need%20to%20get%20him%20to%20embrace%20the%20light%20again.%20In%20order%20to%20do%20that%20we%20have%20to%20recite%20the%20Jedi%20Code.%20Send%20me%20your%20recitation%20and%20if%20enough%20of%20us%20do%20it%20I%20just%20know%20he%20will%20return%20to%20the%20Jedi%20he%20is%20meant%20to%20be.

In order to qualify for this, all you need to do is send me the last two translations along with the requested things in this one. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud that I picked up this written language in one day from just these messages :derp:

Sent to to you Fluttershy. I trust others will follow suit and peace will be returned to this galaxy forum!

• Brohoof 2