Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May the 4th Be With You

Jedishy

25 minutes ago, Fluttershy said:

hKenvRq3__Z8DBqPgUDqjgeF?text=Ok%20so%20umm%2C%20Twilight%20translated%20the%20Holocron.%20In%20order%20to%20save%20Jedishy%20we%20need%20to%20get%20him%20to%20embrace%20the%20light%20again.%20In%20order%20to%20do%20that%20we%20have%20to%20recite%20the%20Jedi%20Code.%20Send%20me%20your%20recitation%20and%20if%20enough%20of%20us%20do%20it%20I%20just%20know%20he%20will%20return%20to%20the%20Jedi%20he%20is%20meant%20to%20be.

In order to qualify for this, all you need to do is send me the last two translations along with the requested things in this one. 

This better pays good. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Done. You better keep your end of the bargain, Fluttershy. 

Edited by TBD-66

@Sithshy you better turned back to the Jedi way, my head is stumble from all the translating and we all doing this for you. :P

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, TBD-66 said:

@Sithshy you better turned back to the Jedi way, my head is stumble from all the translating and we all doing this for you. :P

You'd think hugs from Fluttershy would be sufficient. But I dunno, he might try to zap her or something before she can get within "attack range."

• Brohoof 1

Just now, BornAgainBrony said:

You'd think hugs from Fluttershy would be sufficient. But I dunno, he might try to zap her or something before she can get within "attack range."

If this is the dream realm Fluttercord will be enough. :LunaMCM: but for time being the "Stare" is all it should take. 

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, TBD-66 said:

If this is the dream realm Fluttercord will be enough. :LunaMCM: but for time being the "Stare" is all it should take. 

Mind tricks only impact the weakminded. 

3 minutes ago, Brony_2A said:

Lord @Sithshy I know of the @Fluttershy 's plan to stop you. I will tell you, if you give me power.

Why would I give power to someone disloyal to ponies around them? Loyalty to power and nothing else makes for an Apprentice that would too soon attempt to overthrow their master. Clearly, you do not understand the ways of the Sith. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

image.thumb.png.14a1098926f24b7ea9b393b9a5fabc46.png

My weakness.... :sealed:

3 minutes ago, Sithshy said:

Why would I give power to someone disloyal to ponies around them? Loyalty to power and nothing else makes for an Apprentice that would too soon attempt to overthrow their master. Clearly, you do not understand the ways of the Sith. 

Which is why you are destined to fail! *epic boss battle music*

Edited by Brony_2A
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Sithshy said:

Then are you willing to pay greatly for the information?  I stand in no one side, unless the reward is substantial.

Edited by TBD-66

i don't even know what's going on but if you think about it the dark side has all the things we cling to whereas the light side has all the things some part of us thinks we need but the majority of us knows we don't want. I don't even know what this is supposed to mean but it sounded clever so I'm going with it.

btw what would a ticket to the moon cost since there's no real value in the moon itself? there's no real estate of notable nature, there's doesn't seem to be any resources and there's certainly not any land value. I suppose you could ship a few rocks to earth and say, "oh boy do I got a deal for you scientists who are hoping the secrets of the universe are hidden within this dust" and then you'd be rich for some reason and you'd have a top hat for some reason and you'd smoke cigars for some reason and then you'd try to swim in your ridiculously large sum of money for some reason. also you'd be wearing one of those black coat suit things that has those little double tail things on the back. what are those called? other than hideous af? they just seem to be business suits but not the same as the ones we wear in modern times..

like I said, I don't even know if this thread had a continuum and I'm probably not helping but think of all the literary gold that the authors of over three decades banded together and worked for, and think of how disney just decided that is wasn't good enough because they think they can do better. what an insult to all those authors who poured their hearts out weaving a beautiful tale. think of all the movies that could of been. think of disney as an evil overlord that misuses the powers it was granted by its creator.

and then think of how spike can vanish out of nowhere like the laws of reality don't even apply to him. if ya'll finna talk about conspiracies then talk about that because wow how'd he even do that? Where trixy at, she could really get that magic show audience up with tricks like that. whoa, where my jaw at, oh it's on the ground let me just pick that up and screw the bolts back in a minute. my eyes are still blinking, my eyebrows still raised. wow bruh

and then remember that shmi skywalker decides to wait until anakin starts thinking everything is going to be fine before she goes and dies. it doesn't get more villainous than that folks. you wanna talk about sith lords then shine the spotlight over on her. "Oh darth nihilus is so bad!" bruh you don't even know. "oh I'm the sith'ari," humble yourself and give that title to who really deserves it. the joker be taking notes because Shmi really plays those heart strings like a harp. "you wanna know how I got these scars?" you looked at shmi real funny like, i already know

Anakin: "Mommy!"
Shmi: "Nah fam..." *shmi leaves the chat

legendary savagery. and then think about how sombre's voice actor for s9 makes him sound kinda out of character. like he sounds like he should be a coffee shop barista, not some dark king. come on guys, make him sound at least a little bit sinister. and then think about how, despite that voice, he walks in there and powns those guards and then those guards, under his spell, get powned anyway. like why do they even have those guards there? they were better at being mind controlled and turning against their lieges than they were at being guards. should someone be investigating this? what is even going on right now?

i'll just leave this on a note of "what is even happening right now?", because what is even happening right now?

14 hours ago, ChB said:

690339245_AurebeshTranslation.png.ae29f55f3ee05113dcc0ecc5fcdedf17.png

translate.png.b01b5ef91542278c9123d042c10dc0a0.png

2 hours ago, K1539 said:

I don't even know what's going on but if you think about it the dark side has all the things we cling to whereas the light side has all the things some part of us thinks we need but the majority of us knows we don't want.

Life of the bounty hunter is better, you don't need to depend on anyone to get what you need or be loyal to anyone but yourself...with a little $$ as a bonus of course. 

• Brohoof 1

On 5/6/2019 at 2:22 AM, Sithshy said:

Tremble before my collection of Star Wars Books. 

666247334_20190505_1718021.thumb.jpg.c591be101aee2993ba268cdb333ea8a9.jpg

so you have some books? they contain answers that you already know

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, KH7672 said:

I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud that I picked up this written language in one day from just these messages :derp:

Sent to to you Fluttershy. I trust others will follow suit and peace will be returned to this galaxy forum!

ikr? in the last one i barely needed to look at the alphabet :D

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Brony_2A said:

How to talk like a Sith, lesson 1: " I find your lack of ___ disturbing." Try it!

I find your lack of ____ disturbing.
did it work?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Brony_2A said:

How to talk like a Sith, lesson 1: " I find your lack of ___ disturbing." Try it!

:lostit:I find your lack of friendship disturbing :lostit:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TBD-66 said:

:lostit:I find your lack of friendship disturbing :lostit:

Very good. Lesson 2: "Something something something Dark Side." And sound sinister when you say it. Example. "I was sitting in the shade but the sun has moved so I need to move to the Dark Side."

• Brohoof 1