Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Wars Trivia

Jeric

(edited)
1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Wait, you don’t see this? 

133D22B7-46C3-4057-8EA3-434BD33AC50F.jpeg

I only saw that the link gave me an error when I tried to see it. @ILoveRara and @Sithshy already explained it 

PS thanks for fixing the error.

Edited by R.D.Dash
Thank you for your help.
  • Brohoof 1

Whew, completed the knight and the master at the same. Just waiting to see if I passed the knight so I can submit the master's. So far so good. 

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Sunlight Glisten said:

On my honor (meaning without google) I have to remain a padawan learner. I only know about half the knight level. 

Honor? :D What a useless concept. The Sith play to win. Join the darkside, you have no idea of the badges that we can bestow. 

3 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Selling my answers to the highest bidder. Starting at 1 bit. ;)

No need got it all myself. Though I wish I went with my gut instinct on the droid sound. That would have saved my an hour of combing through AU droid names :BornAgainBrony:

Glad to see that my one question ended up appearing in the Master set of questions.

On a familiar note, I believe the trivia should be extended by one day due to the forums experiencing an unexpected downtime.

Wow... I seriously can't figure out what I missed on the Knight trials. I can read Aurabesh but I botched that up? What the hay?

If it was that sand question, ugh... there's probably two right ways to answer that.

54 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

If it was that sand question, ugh... there's probably two right ways to answer that.

23 hours ago, Buffy said:

Also there were multiple correct answers to the "Sand Question" I counted both the dialog as well as an explanation of the dialog. 

According to Buffy

I really didn't get to masters? Odd... I swore my answers were correct.

Looking for something? I got it but it comes with a price. Information isn't cheap. 

I sent in my answers, but nothing has happened. I assume I got something ,though I forgot to label the PM to indicate I was attempting the Padawan trivia.

3 hours ago, TBD-66 said:

According to Buffy

Ah, guess I jumped too soon and my message hadn't been tallied yet. I saw new people added to the roster a few hours after I submitted mine, and I hadn't gotten a reply like the first time, so I figured I had screwed something up.

33 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I sent in my answers, but nothing has happened. I assume I got something ,though I forgot to label the PM to indicate I was attempting the Padawan trivia.

you will be fine, Buffy usually check it over the night or late.:)

you'll know when you pass if you got mentioned here.

• Brohoof 1

Tomorrow morning the Grand Master part will be posted and Buffy will update the others. After that it will be three days before it closes. 

• Brohoof 6

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Tomorrow morning the Grand Master part will be posted and Buffy will update the others. After that it will be three days before it closes. 

So we are extending the trivia? Good idea as I think some people really needed it given the comments. It shows that Star Wars isn't to be underestimated.

I guess I will stop at Jedi Knight, I just don't have the time to answer all the questions.

I sense this is being discriminatory towards the Dark Side.

I demand a lawyer.