Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Wars Trivia

Jeric

GRAND MASTER TRIVIA. Only 8 questions this time. But a few are fairly hard. Feel free to try this one even if you aren't sure you passed the Master or Knight round. 

Spoiler

1) What character name was the result of a screenplay typo?

2) When fans joke about Bossk being a Whovian, what do they mean?

3) What is the significance behind the form stances Obi-Wan takes during his final duel with Maul

4) What is this?

lolno.jpg

5) The line “Blast it! Wedge! Where are you?" was changed from what?

6) Why did Spielberg make money from Star Wars?

7) Who is  Ice Cream Maker?

8) According to unconfirmed reports, what is supposedly hidden in this scene?

starwarsfatone.gif

24 minutes ago, ChB said:

Can I have a hint on the droid audio question? Which episode is it from?

ANH

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Passion said:

I sense this is being discriminatory towards the Dark Side.

I demand a lawyer.

So many Sith seem to be starting as jedi, so ir you're looking for sith training, this is a valid place to start

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

What is the significance behind the form stances Obi-Wan takes during his final duel with Maul

For this one Jeric, is it alright to write it in a full sentences that included a specific moves and form which helped him to defeat Darth Maul?

I feel like it can only be answer in that way.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, TBD-66 said:

For this one Jeric, is it alright to write it in a full sentences that included a specific moves and form which helped him to defeat Darth Maul?

go as detailed as you think is needed, extra info is not a problem

56 minutes ago, Valty Fett said:

So many Sith seem to be starting as jedi, so ir you're looking for sith training, this is a valid place to start

Implying I would join the good side at any point of time in any given universe.

Valty, your blind pursuit of bounties has rendered you oblivious to reality.

I would have not expected your senses would be dulled so much so as to even allow yourself a thought that I would ever consider becoming one of the, so called, good guys.

Your lack of sense disturbs me.

4 minutes ago, Passion said:

Implying I would join the good side at any point of time in any given universe.

Valty, your blind pursuit of bounties has rendered you oblivious to reality.

I would have not expected your senses would be dulled so much so as to even allow yourself a thought that I would ever consider becoming one of the, so called, good guys.

Your lack of sense disturbs me.

you need to think outside the box, it's free training, and you don't have to BE a good guy, just pretend to be one

Judging from the difficulty of the questions in the Master and Grand Master categories, I think me attempting to answer them would amount to me getting unnecessary stress and perhaps a headache as a result. That means Jeric is a trivia asking master whose ability surpasses even my own. I'm satisfied with somehow getting the basic badge despite not submitting anything to receive it.

Methinks future trivia events should adopt a thing or two from this experience.

This is it. All my training has come to this. I have submitted my answers and await judgement. I will be a Grand Master soon!

CAM00418.thumb.jpg.929222722b3124e510f68e5e39246dc9.jpg

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Valty Fett said:

you need to think outside the box, it's free training, and you don't have to BE a good guy, just pretend to be one

I very much not care for training, for I need no training you insolent fool.

However, joining the ranks just to betray and slaughter everyone when time comes does sound very... alluring.

Alright done with the Grand Master, but still waiting on my knight, then submit my master, then this. Hopefully I will get them all before the deadline or at least some extra day left in case I have to retake it.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, TBD-66 said:

:)

• Brohoof 3

I have a feeling @Sithshy kidnapped Buffy in order to prevent us from learning the way of the Jedi. If that's case, clever. I should have thought of that and have people pay me millions credits in exchange for the hostage plus a bonus for  the information.

17 hours ago, Jeric said:

GRAND MASTER TRIVIA. Feel free to try this one even if you aren't sure you passed the Master or Knight round. 

Okay, I sent mine in for Grand Master, even though I haven't received word yet on whether or not I passed the Master level. I hope that's okay. If not, let me know and I can re-submit my answers again later. 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Bas said:

Edit: When is the event ending?

Technically, it should've ended last night as that would've been four days. But, I requested a one day extension due to the forums going down this past Sunday which would mean the trivia has ended now. But, since Jeric is in charge of this one, it's up to him as to when this will end. I'd say within a day or two at most.

@Buffy I didn’t get my badges for the Knight or Master Level, yet. Did you get my answers to them? If so, are there any I got wrong?

I sent them on separate PMs.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, ChB said:

@Buffy I didn’t get my badges for the Knight or Master Level, yet. Did you get my answers to them? If so, are there any I got wrong?

I sent them on separate PMs.

Thanks.

You can check to see if Buffy have read them on your PM, if not then that means they're still reviewing others. I haven't got the padawan budget yet, but I'm sure they got a lot of submissions. So it's will come eventually :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TBD-66 said:

You can check to see if Buffy have read them on your PM, if not then that means they're still reviewing others. I haven't got the padawan budget yet, but I'm sure they got a lot of submissions. So it's will come eventually :) 

True! :) 

Thanks, TBD-66.

3 minutes ago, TBD-66 said:

I personally was wondering the same thing and didn't even think about that. Sure enough, my Master and Grandmaster submissions weren't read yet.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I personally was wondering the same thing and didn't even think about that. Sure enough, my Master and Grandmaster submissions weren't read yet.

Then there's still a chance for you then :) 

3 minutes ago, ChB said:

True! :) 

Thanks, TBD-66.

No problem :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2

On 5/14/2019 at 5:23 PM, Fluttertastic 16 said:

Um when is the Star Wars Trivia ending?

it already has, i'll be reviewing the answers tomorrow, and give the badges to those that haven't got them already