Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Wars Trivia

Jeric

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

it already has, i'll be reviewing the answers tomorrow, and give the badges to those that haven't got them already

Wait I thought Buffy was the one who you send the answers to

8 minutes ago, Fluttertastic 16 said:

Wait I thought Buffy was the one who you send the answers to

yes, but someone has to log and check them, it's not automatic

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was unfeatured
On 5/18/2019 at 2:11 PM, Lord Valtasar said:

the Jedi Trials are officially over, thank you all for taking part

Just out of curiosity, due to some late delay for buffy to check all the answers, is it too late to send in a "redo" and still get the badges? I mean I already got all mine, but  taking into consideration for the others  who waited for their answers  to get checked but do not have the chance to see if they got it wrong  due to the delay. And if they do got the massage back and missed the question it's still alright to still send the redo even through the trivia is over right? 

11 hours ago, TBD said:

Just out of curiosity, due to some late delay for buffy to check all the answers, is it too late to send in a "redo" and still get the badges? I mean I already got all mine, but  taking into consideration for the others  who waited for their answers  to get checked but do not have the chance to see if they got it wrong  due to the delay. And if they do got the massage back and missed the question it's still alright to still send the redo even through the trivia is over right? 

we actually had a rule that you can send answers to all of them, even before you get the previous ranks, you just wouldn't pass unless you get the other too, and i actually still gave ppl a chance, no one was left that they had sent answers to a previous one and not the next

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

we actually had a rule that you can send answers to all of them, even before you get the previous ranks, you just wouldn't pass unless you get the other too, and i actually still gave ppl a chance, no one was left that they had sent answers to a previous one and not the next

ahh okay then that's makes sense then. Thanks for answering that LV!

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked