Aangel Dust

Ask a Weirdo Some Questions

Recommended Posts

(edited)

Well, here's a thread to ask a proud weirdo some questions of whatever nature. :P The only limitation would be to keep it PG13, but I think we should all know that's sort of a rule here. So whatever, whatever you've been dying to know about me (and I suppose I'm not already open about), you may ask here. :)

Edited by DusksuD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be a bit personal to start out but I am curious. When did you fully realize your sexuality? :twi: It took me a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Might be a bit personal to start out but I am curious. When did you fully realize your sexuality? :twi: It took me a long time.

I think I have had a grip on it for only a few months, though I'm actually still the tiniest bit uncertain about it. I've always thought I was bi or pan, but then I realized I was not really into girls just that few months ago. It took 10 years to really figure it all out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Do you write stories?

Do you like Crossovers?

What do you think of my OCs? (Find them in a topic in sugar cube corner)

Edited by Writer Rhyme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Writer Rhyme said:

Do you write stories?

Do you like Crossovers?

What do you think of my OCs? (Find them in a topic in sugar cube corner)

I actually have dabbled in some sci-fi short stories in the past, and have thought recently about writing a series about a scientist that's learned how to travel to alternate versions of our world. Very sciency, and it would be mostly based around the Many Worlds Interpretation of our universe. 

It really depends on how well the crossover is executed and how much sense the crossover in and of itself makes.

I haven't really gotten much into making OCs (though I have a draft of an OC for a different show actually), but yours seems interesting enough.

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
9 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

I actually have dabbled in some sci-fi short stories in the past, and have thought recently about writing a series about a scientist that's learned how to travel to alternate versions of our world. Very sciency, and it would be mostly based around the Many Worlds Interpretation of our universe. 

It really depends on how well the crossover is executed and how much sense the crossover in and of itself makes.

I haven't really gotten much into making OCs (though I have a draft of an OC for a different show actually), but yours seems interesting enough.

Wow, we got the same taste in Crossovers

Okay, what is my most interesting OC and why is she/he interesting?

Edited by Writer Rhyme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I would suppose Moonlight Spell, mainly because of the ambiguity of her whereabouts (after going into the Everfree and going missing) though also because of her interesting zeal for scientific pursuits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

I would suppose Moonlight Spell, mainly because of the ambiguity of her whereabouts (after going into the Everfree and going missing) though also because of her interesting zeal for scientific pursuits.

Um, last question: what is interesting about Stormlight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

4 minutes ago, Writer Rhyme said:

Um, last question: what is interesting about Stormlight?

I don't find her to be nearly as interesting, I mean I guess there's how her past seems to have influenced her personality, but I can't really gleam much about her to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

I don't find her to be nearly as interesting, I mean I guess there's how her past seems to have influenced her personality, but I can't really gleam much about her to be honest.

Well, thank you for the opinions. I like to hear the opinions of other people about my OCs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I like pancakes more than I do waffles, though I'm down for waffles. I haven't had any in a long time anyways. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts on Hazbin Hotel? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really liking Hazbin Hotel at this point. I like it's style of humor as well as the characters (Angel Dust being my obvious favorite), and the animation style among other things. :)

 

Definitely a show I'll tune into when I get the opportunity. :twismile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Well, the thread's still here, and I'm still more than willing to answer questions. :P

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

What are some of your favourite childhood cartoons, if any? :P

Let's see... SpongeBob, MLaaTR, Rugrats, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd and Eddy... I was a kid during the 2000s. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can be with a pony for one day, who might be and what would you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
5 hours ago, Balareth said:

If you can be with a pony for one day, who might be and what would you do?

I really have no idea. I guess maybe I could be Rarity for one day and look like I have a fashion sense instead of just having one and looking so drab all the time. :please:

 

22 minutes ago, KingMorgana said:

Is your favorite color pink?

Pink is actually my second favorite color, to red. :twi:

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Fave Weird Al tune? :adorkable:

I think his best work is probably White and Nerdy. It's really funny and 5 times better than most rap (including the original song) musically.

 

Though I really like classics like "Eat It" and even "The Saga Begins"  (even though I was never really a big Star Wars fan). I think "Party in the CIA" is a pretty underrated one as well. There's really a lot to choose from.

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

I really have no idea. I guess maybe I could be Rarity for one day and look like I have a fashion sense instead of just having one and looking so drab all the time. :please:

 

Pink is actually my second favorite color, to red. :twi:

nice, my favorite color is red too and 2nd is black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.