Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Virin - An Animated MLP Show currently in production

Dawn Darkness

This is Dawn. I am here to say that, a fan series of MLP is in pre-production. I am just in the making of the concept arts for the series. The concept is drawn on a piece of paper, before eventually going into the computer production.

I’ll need some artists who would like to share their own drawings of my fan series with me. It’ll be set in the Equestria Girls universe, with the main characters of Sunset, Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight, and three additional characters as the show’s main cast. 

The show’s genre is Adventure, Action, and Sci-Fi. So, if there’s some animators who, in the future of the series, would like to be in the animating process of it is interested, I’ll appreciate it, as I can’t animate monsters (the main plot, and creatures) alone. I’ll need all the help I can get for them.

The main protagonist is a Kaiju called Virin, my not-so yet greatest creation of the Friendship is Magic generation of My Little Pony. I’ll need a little extra helping hand with drawing him, as he looks nearly identical to the Japanese Kaiju, Godzilla. So if an artist is willing to assist me, let me know in a PM and I’ll let that artist my Discord name so we acould discuss both the Kaiju art and plot details of the series.

Keep in mind, this show is dedicated for the nine-year run of MLP: FiM.

Now, for the first concept art:

7A4F10CB-D4A6-4551-B8F1-959BAC75B678.thumb.jpeg.382e3af151fe0c4689e7e3fd555a8493.jpeg

This is my attempt at drawing a concept of Sunset Shimmer, the main human protagonist of my fan series. Now, while this piece of concept is on paper, I can draw her very well as I am using metal pencils for attempting to draw the character concepts.

Anyone willing to help with drawing a better version of this art? PM me, and let’s keep in touch.

That is all for the first post of this topic. I’ll await any replies to either assist me, or just discussing of the fan show (which is going to YouTube, by the way).

As the topic does not showcase a finished work and asks for assistance, it shall be relocated into Stardom's resources.