Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just wondering if any Bronies are also Warrior lovers! :P

Why am i bringing this up? Because the main reason I am a Brony right now is because of Warriors!

post-4355-0-07062900-1338349683.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Aw, I used to love that series...

But then I met a little thing called homework. *sigh*

Maybe once I've graduated from college or something I'll find them in a bookstore and catch up on everything I missed.

(edited)

I have made it my goal to collect the entire final series, and entire super addition in hard cover. I need to read the new one, Yellow fang's secret and the last 2 books in the 4th series.

Honestly, I don't think the series belongs in "9 - 12" ages at chapters. Doesn't belong there at all in my opinion. Its far too violent and the discriptions are very realistic and powerful.

Edited by Silver Arrow

Aw, I used to love that series...

But then I met a little thing called homework. *sigh*

Maybe once I've graduated from college or something I'll find them in a bookstore and catch up on everything I missed.

Like I have always said, Homework ruins everything!

Read them all! Except for the super editions and comics, just the series. They're some of my favorite books. They seem to always keep me engaged and wanting to keep turning pages :)

• 2 months later...

Oh man, Warriors. I was just as obsessed with Warriors when I was a little elementary school girl as I am obsessed with ponies now. I actually picked up the first book of the Omen of the Stars series a few days ago and finished it in two sittings. Great books, man. So many memories...they actually got me into reading as a kid.

To tell you the truth, I thought I liked the books as a kid, but then I was like, woah WTF this is freaking messed up! I never liked it, they are dragging out the series too long, I think they need an ending with nyan cat blowing them all up with a sonic rainboom, I don't know I just didn't like them, I got my whole elementary school to read them, (When I was in elementary school) then I stopped all of them stopped, funny thing was, I was the least popular kid in the school!

I've read it, but I didn't really get into it. :blush:

Isn't there going to be another series about dogs or something?

Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

I've read it, but I didn't really get into it. :blush:

Isn't there going to be another series about dogs or something?

Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

You're right, she is writing books about dogs too. She wrote some about bears, but I hated that series, it was so boring.

lol I just remembered that I met one of the authors (I also just remembered they're multiple people) when I was 10.