VG_Addict

More early airings.

(edited)

I know I just posted a status update about it I really sucks that we can’t have nice things.  Even for the final season. I hope hasbro is happy.

Edited by Fluttertastic 16

Badges

Probably just going to ignore it in the first place.:yuck:. Don't make me give up and watch subbed versions of the show, ironic because the show is dubbed in English in the first place.

Badges

They are in italian so unless you know Italian, you are going to be watching ponies speaking another language.

Badges

3 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

They are in italian so unless you know Italian, you are going to be watching ponies speaking another language. 

It was quite an experience for me to watch the MLP opening and season 1 episode in...japanese, lol!

Badges

I’d love watching them, but the language is an obstacle

The early airings are getting out of hand. Especially when they know they're intentionally spoiling future episodes yet are still doing them anyway. I guess they choose to make early airings instead of just releasing episodes on Saturdays like normal broadcasters...

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

18 hours ago, Jon the VGNerd said:

The early airings are getting out of hand. Especially when they know they're intentionally spoiling future episodes yet are still doing them anyway. I guess they choose to make early airings instead of just releasing episodes on Saturdays like normal broadcasters...

It's become a trend over the past few seasons. Yeah, it's annoying but there really isn't anything you can do except send threatening letters to those local TV stations.

Badges

Okay. This is just tradition, at this point, isn't it?

Badges

Just now, heavens-champion said:

Okay. This is just tradition, at this point, isn't it?

Sadly it is 

Badges

Why it is an issue? The rest of world has to wait, and the US aired first usually, so why don't allow other to be the first ones for this one time?

Badges

(edited)

I can't give 2 fucks if I don't understand Italian!
What's the channel, I'll see if I get the channel, since I can't get the episodes anymore! All the sources have dried up!

Edited by Sherbert MGS

Badges

I prefer to wait for what will happen on the show.

(edited)

At least it's not Polish, I remember when there was an EQG episode in Polish. Still waiting for next Saturday episode and Italian release schedule just doesn't phase me at all.

Edited by R.D.Dash

Badges

I don’t think I’ll be watching them in Italian I’ll just wait for the US release in English.

Badges

Well, no only I managed to watch them, but the English version are around as well. Spent all early afternoon watching the remaining episodes for this first half season, and it felt good having so much horse today :kindness:

Is the rest of the season going to air early over there? It would be ridiculous if the finale aired early.

21 hours ago, Zestanor said:

Is the rest of the season going to air early over there? It would be ridiculous if the finale aired early.

Yeah, I’d agree if the series finale wouldn’t feel as special if we don’t all share the goodbye :sunny:. However, I think watching it early is the lesser of two devils compared to the spoilers galore before the US air date, as I spend a lot of time in derpibooru tho :dash: