Total Lunar Eclipse

General Things you no longer regret?

So, I'm simply cutious about anyone who'd like to post.

Have you ever had a regret, which you no longer regret? What was it, and what made you change your mind?

@Total Lunar Eclipse What about you? :D

I used to regret not becoming a pro soccer player, but now I don't care. Turns out it really wasn't my passion.

Badges

Just now, Mirage said:

@Total Lunar Eclipse What about you? :D

I used to regret not becoming a pro soccer player, but now I don't care. Turns out it really wasn't my passion.

Hmm I'll have to post when I can think of something haha >> 

So many un-regrets to be had with thought-to-be passions, that's a good one.

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

Badges

When I was younger, like in my late teens, I regretted that I got sidelined from a pursuit of being an architect (among other ambitions), but other things developed in later years that did work out and I'm so much happier as a result. I no longer care about my earlier career plans and I never look back on them at all. 

Badges

Breaking up with my girlfriend I had when I was an older teen. It was a mutual thing. We were totally convinced we were going to get married and stuff, it was super serious. It was hard getting over her (lots of unfinished business), and I did regret not finishing it all. But now I don't care, it's ancient history :fluttershy:

I regretted burning my toaster strudel one day, only to find out it tastes better a little dark and crispy! :muffins:

• Smile 1
  • Laugh 1

Badges

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I regretted burning my toaster strudel one day, only to find out it tastes better a little dark and crispy! :muffins:

Strawberry toaster strudels are the best! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

I no longer regret how I went about breaking up with my now ex boyfriend. At first I regretted how I sounded when I sent him that last PM of our online relationship, but now I don't. I think I did what I had to and said what I had to. After all, he really broke it off with me first by not talking to me for most of the last month of our relationship. He should have known I'd do that.

I've regretted waiting to transition but after giving it more thought, I'm kinda glad I waited. I'm far more stable now than I was 10 years ago.

I dont regret posting this post I used to regret posting any posts like this since they dont really serve any purpose or dont really contribute into the collective information flow around the internet in any significant manner

Badges

13 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

When I was younger, like in my late teens, I regretted that I got sidelined from a pursuit of being an architect (among other ambitions), but other things developed in later years that did work out and I'm so much happier as a result. I no longer care about my earlier career plans and I never look back on them at all. 

Same bro. I got a degree in architecture and never got to use it. Love what I am doing now though.  

Badges

Ive regretted very little in my life. Every decision has been calculated with logical input. The only big regret I have is never learning to work on cars with my dad when I was younger. When you're broke in your 30's it really helps if you can do your own repairs. 

Badges

I once regretted my mom and the rest of that side of my family leaving or otherwise ignoring me.  But now I don't regret it, I think it was bound to happen anyways, I just don't agree with a lot of the opinions that side of my family seems to have.  I guess the only thing I regret about them is that they felt the need to cut me out of their lives, I'm sure if we only spoke we could find common ground?

there's a lot of things I actually regret, broken relationships and, broken friendships, leaving certain places...but one thing I don't regret anymore is not trying a special food dish with chicken and a lot of mayo

Badges