Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you wear a uniform?

Narcissus

I have a high school uniform I have to wear everyday - there are a few different options here but not entirely. 

Must wear leather shoes made from spears or boats, must be brown. Must wear either long or shot khakis, girls can wear specific dark blue checkered skirt although girls cannot wear short khakis. You can wear a navy blue or white polo but if you are in clubs or extra curricular activities they can sell you a polo with a specific color addressed to that club or group of people, so you can show off that your involved with that thing but you can only wear it during the meeting days of that extra curricular activity. You can also wear a buttoned up shirt but you must wear a tie with it in a specific color. You can wear a flees that has the school logo on it. Everything you buy must be off the school website, all tops and bottom must have the school logo on it and must be approved by the school to wear. Although you cannot wear school supportive clothing like varsity jackets or any kind of sweaters even if it have the school logo on it. You can wear any kind of socks tho as long as its not something ridiculous like light up socks or something. Oh, one more boys cant have hair longer than passed their neck and girls cant have hair shorter than their neck, if you want to dye your hair it must be a natural color. Everybody must shave. Also you must bring your own laptop to school everyday.

I do like uniforms because I dont have to chose in the morning also, before high school I went to public school where there were no uniforms and people always judged me for everything I did or had so I like it when everyone has the same thing on.

I remember seeing one person wear a woolen vest over a buttoned shirt and tie but idk if thats approved. 

My opinion - I think the school uniforms are sloppy, the polos just look like "blah". I think we should wear black pants, with a vest, buttoned shirt and tie, also black, shinny shoes. 

What I like to wear - I like to wear a navy blue polo and long khakis, shoes are those leather spears which are not a choice and a pair of white socks. Sometimes I wear a flees over a buttoned shirt and tie because then I look like a pilate or something :secret: and I feel like someone of high rankingB)

I also have a sports uniform I wear - I only have to wear it during meets, but its just a cap and jammer with my team colors and logo on it

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I had to wear a uniform for the thirteen years that I attended school. I wasn't a fan of them at first, but they grew on me as I got older. There were no alternatives, so complaining about them was pointless.

Edited by Cash In

Yeah, I have to wear uniform to school. However, in my country schools don't have strict rules about clothes, your outfit just has to look formal, unless you're in a rare private school

9 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Yes because if we dont we might end up getting killed.( This is true)

Wow, what is this place where you get killed if you don't wear uniform?

• Brohoof 2

That was fast :wacko: .

I’ve got a work uniform. Just a dark blue (some call it gray) top and black slacks.

Also a nice server hat and an apron/sash thing :proud: . Recently a mask .... because safety :wacko: . Only when delivering.

I am watching Star Trek TNG, and they always have to straighten out their uniforms, because the design makes them somewhat baggy around the waist when the actors are sitting down. You think they would have invented something better in the 25th century?

1 hour ago, Meson Bolt said:

Yep, I wear a uniform. It's the same one that everyone in the U.S. Army wears. ^^

I am jealous, but you probably already know that.

• Brohoof 1