Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help on pony races

Disky Bolt

Hey guys,I'm currently trying to make a new oc for RPing,but I'm not quite sure what pony races should them be(Earth ponies,Unicorns,Pegasus,Batpony).So here's some information about them:

-Sneaky,fitting their shady outfit(Black top hat and short cape).

-Playful and mischievious

-Whimsical

-Chaotic neutral

-Frequently wander off at night

-Mane and coat consist of light(greyish pastel) colour

-Action and fight style resemble cats a lot

-Despite their optimistic outlook,is constantly troubled by the fact that they're not the top tier pony,as they believe the only demand of freedom is ability.

Art:high average

STEM:average

Combat:above average(non gifted)

Intelligence:above intelligence(non gifted)

Others are all average or below average

Not quite sure about this,as an earth pony they don't seem to be down-to-earth enough.As a pegasus or batpony,they don't seem to be associated to the sky so much.As a unicorn they're too messy and impolite.

Not sure what you mean by "the only demand of freedom is ability"

If what you meant was Freedom is earned by one's abilities or is earned not given, then that would sound very Pegasus like to me. Otherwise I can't really make anything out of what you've given. Usually I start with the race of my Oc's before anything else.

• 3 months later...
On 5/17/2019 at 9:17 AM, Disky Bolt said:

As a pegasus or batpony,they don't seem to be associated to the sky so much

You don't have to be associated with the sky to be a flight creature, given some of your other attributes I'd say a batpony would be a good fit given they typically are (at least in my opinion):Sneaky, mischevious, night oriented, of subdued color schemes, catlike, and combat inclined.

The best part of a batpony is that they aren't a pure-blooded thestral, so you could always mix those batpony attributes into another pony race. They could essentially be a full thestral minus the wings.

@Disky Bolt

• Brohoof 1