Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you taller than your parents?

ggg-2

(edited)

Who here is taller than one (or both) of their parents? I'm actually really short (5'3") but my mom is only 4'11" but my dad is 6'0" even.

Edited by ggg-2

I'm not sure about the heights of my mom and dad, but I'm around 5 foot 4 inches tall. I know that I'm taller than my mom, but I was a few inches shorter than my dad in height. 

I'm taller than most of my family, by roughly a couple of inches. I'm 5'10 but my dad and my brother are around 5'8, my mom was 5'6 I think, my uncle is 5'5 I think, and my grandma is and always was around 5'4.

My bro (180cm) is taller than my dad (170cm), but I'm shorter than him (160cm).

It's a family inside joke to poke fun at my dad's height. Actually, I think he once told me that he wished I was taller than him so that he wasn't reminded of his short genes...ness. :mlp_laugh:

I'm one inch taller than my mom, but shorter than my dad. I don't know my dad's height, but I'm 5'5" and my mom is 5'4", so we're both very average.

I think I'm the third tallest person in my whole family at 6'1". My mom is 5'4" and my dad is taller than her but I'm not sure by how much, 3 inches at most I think.

I'm 179cm (between 5'8" to 5'9" for those using the sad Imperial system :D) which is actually the tallest in my entire family including my both brothers.

• Brohoof 1

Yep, my dad was a wee guy at 5'7" (1.70m) and my mum was 5'8" (1.73m). I'm standing at just under 6'0" (1.81m last I checked), and my sister is 5'9" (1.75m).

Of course, doesn't help that everyone on my dad's side is tiny, and my mum's side is full of Dutch giants. :laugh:

(edited)

Yeah. I'm 6'0" whereas my mum is 5'3" and my dad is 5'7"

Edited by Cash_In

Yeah, I guess so. My mother is fairly short and I'm right around my father's height.