Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

(edited)

[OOC: I'm not sure if I'm the best person to do this sort of thing, but since no one else did, let me try. If someone better suited for this wants to take control of this thread or make a new one, I will gladly accept.]

2016968.jpeg

art source

In this thread you can ask questions to everyone's favorite team of villains:

Grogar

Queen Chrysalis

Lord Tirek

Cozy Glow

and the ghost of King Sombra

Rules:

1. No NSFW questions or inappropriate language. We may be villains, but we value good manners.

2. Roleplaying is allowed, but not as overpowered, canon-changing or very unusual characters. Ordinary citizens of Equestria are OK, as well as canon characters, unless you change their personality or imply something that isn't canon.

3. We won't answer a question, if that answer would involve revealing our plans. The element of surprise is important in successfully taking over Equestria.

Update: I already posted it in the thread, but I thought I'd update the OP too, so it's more clear what to expect here.

Due to being fake, Grogar won't answer any more questions (and I don't think I can handle answering questions as Discord). Chrysalis, Cozy Glow and Tirek are turned to stone, but can be "unturned" temporarily to answer a question. Ghost of Sombra is still hanging around, so he can answer too.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Tirek, how does it feel knowing that a goat (Grogar) is more powerful than you are?" 

I'm not a goat, I'm a ram.

Knowing that there is someone more powerful than me makes me feel uncomfortable, regardless of what kind of creature it is. We'll see if I can change it.

I heard that!

11 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

Dear Ghost Of King Sombra,

Is it Maybelline?

large.png

Maybe...

• Brohoof 1

For every villian.

Which type of shoulder pads do you prefer? 

The ones with the multiple short spikes or the ones with the one long spike on each side?

Also what are your thoughts on your old manager Paul Ellhering playing mentor to a new team? 

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

For every villian.

Which type of shoulder pads do you prefer? 

The ones with the multiple short spikes or the ones with the one long spike on each side?

Also what are your thoughts on your old manager Paul Ellhering playing mentor to a new team? 

Golly, I think you might be confusing us with another Legion of Doom...

• Brohoof 1

Crystalias,

I know you're mad at the Starlight and The Hive for betraying you, but the Ophiotaurus you drained and trapped in the cocoon, he didn't stay there long, did he?

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Crystalias,

I know you're mad at the Starlight and The Hive for betraying you, but the Ophiotaurus you drained and trapped in the cocoon, he didn't stay there long, did he?

When we were leaving the Mount Everhoof area, I drained the remaining love from him and freed him. Monsters should be roaming in the wild, not kept in the Tartarus as these prissy ponies do.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, PawelS said:

When we were leaving the Mount Everhoof area, I drained the remaining love from him and freed him. Monsters should be roaming in the wild, not kept in the Tartarus as these prissy ponies do.

Okay, good to know. So, when they're in those cocoons, they're like in suspended animation or something or just asleep? Just asking.

Tirek,

What are the chances you might run into Scorpan again? Just a guess.

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay, good to know. So, when they're in those cocoons, they're like in suspended animation or something or just asleep? Just asking.

Tirek,

What are the chances you might run into Scorpan again? Just a guess.

1. It's something like a hypnotic trance. You can see that they open their eyes sometimes.

2. I haven't heard from him for a very long time, so I don't even know if he is still alive. But if he is, there is a possibility he will meddle with our plans indeed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
58 minutes ago, PawelS said:

1. It's something like a hypnotic trance. You can see that they open their eyes sometimes.

2. I haven't heard from him for a very long time, so I don't even know if he is still alive. But if he is, there is a possibility he will meddle with our plans indeed.

1. In a trance, that's interesting. 

2. I'm sure he is still alive. But, I know you and him aren't on the same page anymore, but, since Scorpan is your brother, can you at least, give him a fighting start? Just a thought.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

2. I'm sure he is still alive. But, I know you and him aren't on the same page anymore, but, since Scorpan is your brother, can you at least, give him a fighting start? Just a thought.

I will treat him like anyone else who stands in my way.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, PawelS said:

I will treat him like anyone else who stands in my way.

Okay.

Crystalias,

I guess you've heard not only Thorax is running the hive, but Pharynx is helping Thorax as well?

Grogar,

By any chance, before Discord was reformed, did he use to work for you? Before he became stone the first time?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay.

Crystalias,

I guess you've heard not only Thorax is running the hive, but Pharynx is helping Thorax as well?

Grogar,

By any chance, before Discord was reformed, did he use to work for you? Before he became stone the first time?

1. Yes. These traitors will be dealt with once I'm back in power. I heard Pharynx showed some resistance before getting corrupted by the magic of friendship, so his punishment will be less harsh.

2. I created monsters using parts of different animals. Discord was one of them, but during his creation something went wrong, and he ended up much more powerful and intelligent than I intended. He worked for me for some time, but then he escaped my control and started acting on his own.

[OOC: That's my headcanon, I hope it won't get contradicted by things that happen in the show.]

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, PawelS said:

1. Yes. These traitors will be dealt with once I'm back in power. I heard Pharynx showed some resistance before getting corrupted by the magic of friendship, so his punishment will be less harsh.

2. I created monsters using parts of different animals. Discord was one of them, but during his creation something went wrong, and he ended up much more powerful and intelligent than I intended. He worked for me for some time, but then he escaped my control and started acting on his own.

[OOC: That's my headcanon, I hope it won't get contradicted by things that happen in the show.]

1 and 2. Okay.

Please ask us questions, good friends.

Yes, we need MOAR!!!

Indeed, it's quite boring in this cave, and Grogar doesn't even tell us about his plans...

I tell you all you need to know, but not more, because you could use it to betray me!

Yess... Questionsss...

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Cozy Glow,

Were you the one who sent Flim and Flam a copy of Twilight's book?

Yes, I kind of arranged things with Flim and Flam, so they would open a competing school. I figured out Twilight would be concerned about it, which would distract her a little, and increase the need to have a trusted assistant like me. I didn't plan to make Starswirl attend it though, it was pure luck.

It was pretty clever of you, I'll give you that.

Thank you, Tirek!

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, PawelS said:

Yes, I kind of arranged things with Flim and Flam, so they would open a competing school. I figured out Twilight would be concerned about it, which would distract her a little, and increase the need to have a trusted assistant like me. I didn't plan to make Starswirl attend it though, it was pure luck.

It was pretty clever of you, I'll give you that.

Thank you, Tirek!

Interesting.

9 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Ghost of Sombra,

Where did you go when you were defeated once and twice?

I'm in the ether. Not a very interesting place, if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, PawelS said:

It's similar, but in the ether you get more spread out.

Interesting.

Tirek,

Isn't it interesting, you and Cozy both had a thing of Magic Stoping/Draining, but, slightly different.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Interesting.

Tirek,

Isn't it interesting, you and Cozy both had a thing of Magic Stoping/Draining, but, slightly different.

Yes, that's why she started writing to me when I was in Tartarus. But I didn't imagine she was an annoying little...

Don't be such a grumpy-taur, Tirek!