Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

2 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

A legion is made up of 4,000 to 6,000 soldiers, are you aware that there is a lot less of that in the Legion of Doom? And are you aware that the human militaries could destroy you rather fast?

You underestimate our abilities. We are worth more than thousands of your soldiers.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

@PawelS

Lord Tirek, how often do you work out?

Now I rarely have an opportunity to do so, but before our defeat, I did it for a few hours every day.

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

We have millions, ya mug

Are you trying to insult me?

Moments ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Insult you? I quite like mugs, actually. You should be honored.

I'm not talking to you.

@PawelS

Ah, well Tirek at the very least you can form a really good solid plan since your in stone. Would you 3 be willing to purchase a nuclear bomb if I manage to get my hands on one? You could nuke your enemies away.

What's a nuclear bomb?

(OOC: You don't need to tag me when asking questions here.)

• Brohoof 1

A nuclear bomb is a bomb that starts with a simple reaction. It splits a Uranium atom in half and that cascades, creating an explosion that can destroy an entire city however it leaves lots of side effects such as radiation which is basically everything slowly dies and gets cancer. 

• Brohoof 1

A nuclear bomb is a bomb that starts with a simple reaction. It splits a Uranium atom in half and that cascades, creating an explosion that can destroy an entire city however it leaves lots of side effects such as radiation which is basically everything slowly dies and gets cancer. 

That doesn't seem like a very good option, because if we destroy everything, we won't have subjects to rule...

16 hours ago, Califorum said:

@PawelS

Fair point. I have an idea for you guys. King Sombra takes over the Empire and claims more than that, you all split the land evenly and Canterlot is under your joint control.

According to our earlier agreement, Tirek was going to control Canterlot, because there are lots of unicorns there with large amounts of magic to drain, Chrysalis would get the changeling hive and the lands around it, and I would rule my part of Equestria from the School of Friendship in Ponyville.

13 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

If Chrissy held an item in her magic are you strong enough to pull it away from her?

It depends how much magic I have absorbed. In my current state (even if not turned to stone), I wouldn't be able to do that.

Alright alright Mr Buffalot with your ifs and your buts. How about this. At the peak of your and Chrissy's powers, after you had absorbed the magic of the Princesses, and she had absorbed the magic of Shining's love... would you be able to pull an item out of her magic grasp? 

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Alright alright Mr Buffalot with your ifs and your buts. How about this. At the peak of your and Chrissy's powers, after you had absorbed the magic of the Princesses, and she had absorbed the magic of Shining's love... would you be able to pull an item out of her magic grasp? 

That's a good question, and I would like to know the answer too. Unfortunately the current circumstances don't allow us to conduct such an experiment.

To Cozy Glow,

I'm sorry but I don't believe your answer when you mentioned parents in the past on this Ask a Pony topic. Not once in the entire show did you ever mention having any parents. For all I know you could have been lying just to gain sympathy points. I don't care if you are a child you being turned to Stone was appropriate punishment since you've already proven you have no regrets hurting others. And you have the signs of a psychopath. At least being turned into stone where you can at least be released is better than being dead like Sombra.

(and I only made a fan club page for Cozy Glow because I thought she would actually redeem herself, but honestly she is very unsympathetic to me and being a child is no excuse for what she did. As a villain she's very entertaining but if she was an actual person I would keep my children away from her and her bad influence)

• Brohoof 1

@Will Guide

Golly, why would I lie to you?

(OOC: They are villains, so you're right to assume that they aren't necessarily telling the truth. Especially Cozy Glow.)

5 hours ago, Califorum said:

Would any of you consider bringing back Nightmare Moon through a spell?

Of course we would, if we knew such a spell. The more the merrier.

6 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Will Guide

Golly, why would I lie to you?

(OOC: They are villains, so you're right to assume that they aren't necessarily telling the truth. Especially Cozy Glow.)

Of course we would, if we knew such a spell. The more the merrier.

I am sure that you would let Nightmare Moon have a section of Eternal Night over Equestria, then? 

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I am sure that you would let Nightmare Moon have a section of Eternal Night over Equestria, then? 

I'm sure we would be able to arrange something like that.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, PawelS said:

I'm sure we would be able to arrange something like that.

So Chrysalis will be ruling the Changeling Kingdom like before and un-reform the changelings...King Sombra is back in power over his Empire...Cozy Glow rules the school. Where will you rule, Tirek?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

So Chrysalis will be ruling the Changeling Kingdom like before and un-reform the changelings...King Sombra is back in power over his Empire...Cozy Glow rules the school. Where will you rule, Tirek?

As Cozy Glow said earlier, I'm interested in Canterlot, because there are lots of unicorns there, and absorbing their magic is more effective than other kinds of ponies.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, PawelS said:

As Cozy Glow said earlier, I'm interested in Canterlot, because there are lots of unicorns there, and absorbing their magic is more effective than other kinds of ponies.

I hope you all don't go to war. What would you all allow me to have?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I hope you all don't go to war. What would you all allow me to have?

Our agreement stands only until we utterly defeat Twilight and her friends, so we might as well go to war after that.

You like rocks, right? Then perhaps we can give you some rocky wasteland...

1 minute ago, PawelS said:

Our agreement stands only until we utterly defeat Twilight and her friends, so we might as well go to war after that.

You like rocks, right? Then perhaps we can give you some rocky wasteland...

I mean I'd really take anything. Just do me a favor and let me take Maud Pie and her family, besides Pinkie with me. There are a few other ponies I wanna take with me too.

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I mean I'd really take anything. Just do me a favor and let me take Maud Pie and her family, besides Pinkie with me. There are a few other ponies I wanna take with me too.

It can be that particular rocky wasteland where the so-called "rock farm" is located. But I'm not sure if we should let you take Maud Pie, she knows a lot about the magical properties of rocks, so she can be very dangerous. If your contribution to our victory is high enough, we will consider it though.

• Brohoof 1