Jump to content

Ask the Legion of Doom


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, PawelS said:

It can be that particular rocky wasteland where the so-called "rock farm" is located. But I'm not sure if we should let you take Maud Pie, she knows a lot about the magical properties of rocks, so she can be very dangerous. If your contribution to our victory is high enough, we will consider it though.

I would be willing to have some robot soldiers come in and guard over your areas for you. I know someone who can sell me some stuff that can be used to help police the area to stop uprisings.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[OOC: I'm not sure if I'm the best person to do this sort of thing, but since no one else did, let me try. If someone better suited for this wants to take control of this thread or make a new one, I w

Golly, I think you might be confusing us with another Legion of Doom...

1. Yes. These traitors will be dealt with once I'm back in power. I heard Pharynx showed some resistance before getting corrupted by the magic of friendship, so his punishment will be less harsh.

Posted Images

So Legion of Doom... I pose to you a hypothetical scenario.

If you didn't have any magic, were this shape and had to attend a school... how would each of you take over their world? >:3 Asking for a friend. 

  • Smile 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok legion of doom will you want to be defeated again by the magic of friendship? How would each and every one of you defeat the magic of friendship (If you could:toldya:)

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for delay.

On 1/20/2021 at 9:52 PM, abrony-mouse said:

So Legion of Doom... I pose to you a hypothetical scenario.

If you didn't have any magic, were this shape and had to attend a school... how would each of you take over their world? >:3 Asking for a friend. 

I don't normally have any magic anyway (except standard pegasus stuff), so my usual methods should still work.

I'd take steps to locate the main source of magical power in that world and take control of it. If there's no magic at all, there should be another thing that gives you power.

I'd use non-magical methods of disguise and deception.

I'd use my irresistible charm to gain influence there.

 

On 1/21/2021 at 4:13 AM, Cinnamon Twirl said:

Ok legion of doom will you want to be defeated again by the magic of friendship? How would each and every one of you defeat the magic of friendship (If you could:toldya:)

We don't want to be defeated again, that wasn't a very pleasant feeling.

To defeat the magic of friendship you need to break the friendships, it's as simple as that.

And we were close to doing that, the windigos were a good sign...

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

it's true Sombra's ghost, you are irresistible :3

medium.png

 

So Cozy Glow, you ended up being the most evil pony I know on the show D: What do/would your parents think, I wonder?

  • Smile 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, abrony-mouse said:

So Cozy Glow, you ended up being the most evil pony I know on the show D: What do/would your parents think, I wonder?

I don't want to know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

So they wouldn't approve then? They're not evil geniuses like yourself?

Or would an evil genius say that her parents weren't an evil genius only to fool a naive pony like me and put me off the scent D:

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, abrony-mouse said:

So they wouldn't approve then? They're not evil geniuses like yourself?

Or would an evil genius say that her parents weren't an evil genius only to fool a naive pony like me and put me off the scent D:

You never know...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

(edited)
On 1/26/2021 at 10:54 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Ok, so legion of doom... what's the nicest thing any of you have done :3

That meeting I organized was quite nice. I made a pretty banner and brought cupcakes!

Spoiler

2044121.jpeg

 

I made myself a nice chair:

Spoiler

2044612.png

 

There were several cases where I could kill a pony and I didn't do it.

Edited by PawelS
  • Laugh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

(edited)
16 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Alright, a question for Tirek now. What's your opinion of Scorpan? 

I thought he betrayed me for selfish reasons, to be viewed as "the good one" and become the next king of our homeland. But now my opinion has changed, I know he did it because he believed protecting the ponies from me was the right thing to do.

Edited by PawelS
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

6 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

What was your homeland like Tirek? Why did you want to leave it to take over the ponylands anyway?

(OOC: There is a comic about that, FIENDship is magic #2.)

It wasn't very interesting, kind of a wasteland actually. Why did I leave it? To seek power, of course. I heard the ponies had lots of magic, so that was enough to convince me to go to their lands and try to steal it from them.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

57 minutes ago, PawelS said:

(OOC: There is a comic about that, FIENDship is magic #2.)

It wasn't very interesting, kind of a wasteland actually. Why did I leave it? To seek power, of course. I heard the ponies had lots of magic, so that was enough to convince me to go to their lands and try to steal it from them.

HEY Tirek what your opinions  on rainbow  dash 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, rainbow dash556565 said:

HEY Tirek what your opinions  on rainbow  dash 

Well, I don't know her that much, but from what I heard she is quite the show-off, isn't she?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Chrysalis, have you ever transformed into Cozy Glow to show her how much she bothers you? 

(Chrysalis transforms into Cozy Glow)

Golly, why would I ever bother her? I'm cute and lovable and there is nothing wrong with me talking all the time and refusing to leave poor Chrysalis alone.

(real Cozy Glow appears)

Stop it!

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

53 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

How do you celebrate Hearts and Hooves Day, Queen Chrysalis? 

If I wasn't imprisoned in this stupid statue, I'd go to a place where there are large amounts of ponies, and have a good meal.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, PawelS said:

If I wasn't imprisoned in this stupid statue, I'd go to a place where there are large amounts of ponies, and have a good meal.


Speaking of love, do you have any ideas regardin' what might've happened to my parents? :blush:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Speaking of love, do you have any ideas regardin' what might've happened to my parents? :blush:

Their love was pretty tasty, if you ask me...

large.png

Just kidding, actually I have no idea what happened to them. And the rest of us weren't active at the time of their disappearance, so I guess they don't know either.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, thenote23 said:

Hey cozy glow what do you think of this song

I think it's actually good advice to "think with my head, not that thing in my chest." You need to be cold and ruthless to achieve your goals, giving in to your emotions will make you weak.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

20 hours ago, Cozy Glow said:

I think it's actually good advice to "think with my head, not that thing in my chest." You need to be cold and ruthless to achieve your goals, giving in to your emotions will make you weak.

hey cozy glow what do this about song and the joker 

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...