Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

15 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey cozy glow what do this about song and the joker

Golly, this guy is too creepy even for me! Being evil is one thing, but being obnoxiously cruel like him is just too much.

1 hour ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

what do you think about the song

It's about being evil just for the sake of it, while I think it should serve a higher purpose: to gain power.

19 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

so Sombra what would you do if was revival and try to take over the crystal empire and also all of equestria what would you do next?

Enslave ponies and make them build big crystal statues in my honor.

1 hour ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

to Tirek cozy glow  sombra  Chrysalis  what would  all of you think if you all was reform?

Probably some happy thoughts about friendship, rainbows, flowers, helping other ponies...

That's gross.

I'd probably think about reuniting with my family.

Your picture is not wrong, I suppose I would think about my old friend Radiant Hope...

22 hours ago, PawelS said:

Probably some happy thoughts about friendship, rainbows, flowers, helping other ponies...

That's gross.

I'd probably think about reuniting with my family.

Your picture is not wrong, I suppose I would think about my old friend Radiant Hope...

so sombra do you has standard? well because some  villain has standard and some villain don't has  standard. even evils has standard.\ 

and hey sombra you may look pure evils on the outside sombra but you just a nice young colt that just wanted friend.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

so sombra do you has standard? well because some  villain has standard and some villain don't has  standard. even evils has standard.\ 

and hey sombra you may look pure evils on the outside sombra but you just a nice young colt that just wanted friend.

I have high standards. All my actions are justified by my rightful claims to the throne of the Crystal Empire. Which I would have if not for those meddling ponies.

The second one is not a question, and I'm not going to comment on it.

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

I have high standards. All my actions are justified by my rightful claims to the throne of the Crystal Empire. Which I would have if not for those meddling ponies.

The second one is not a question, and I'm not going to comment on it.

so what kind of punishment are you going to bring to the crystal pony if you reclaim your empire?

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

so what kind of punishment are you going to bring to the crystal pony if you reclaim your empire?

Nothing special, I'll just enslave them, as I did before. The Crystal Ponies didn't do much against me anyway, so they don't deserve any special punishment. The foreigners that currently rule the Empire, and their meddling friends, on the other hoof... due to the rules of this forum, I won't go into details here.

(edited)
18 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Chrysalis what do you think this song and what do you think about the batman who laugh knowing that someone who is more pure evils than you. so how will you react?

and also what do you think about this song?

I don't care about your song and your 'Batman who laughs'. Chrysalis who laughs is way better.

Spoiler

1777884.png

(OOC: I like the song but not the video. Too much gore.)

Edited by PawelS

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey sombra what do you about your good counterpart from the mirror universe what you think about your good counterpart?

I heard Celestia loved him, which doesn't surprise me, even the good version of me is pretty handsome...

Edited by PawelS

hey sombra what do you think about the cutie mark Crusader sweetiebelle scootaloo and applebloom 

and sombra what if you would conquer the whole multiverse think about  it different universe all under your  iron hoove what do you think

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey sombra what do you think about the cutie mark Crusader sweetiebelle scootaloo and applebloom 

and sombra what if you would conquer the whole multiverse think about  it different universe all under your  iron hoove what do you think

From what I heard about them, the so-called "Crusaders" are a bit annoying but mostly harmless.

Conquer the whole multiverse? How is that even possible?

1 minute ago, PawelS said:

From what I heard about them, the so-called "Crusaders" are a bit annoying but mostly harmless.

Conquer the whole multiverse? How is that even possible?

well with enough dark magic you open portal to travel the multiverse that how. 

so what would you do

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

well with enough dark magic you open portal to travel the multiverse that how. 

so what would you do

Traveling is one thing, but conquering all these places, and then maintaining them under my control, is not an easy thing to do. If I have the chance to return to the world of living, I'll focus on reconquering the Crystal Empire first, and then I will think about expanding my territory.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey chrysail what are your opinion on  lord tirek cozy and sombra?

I despised Tirek and Cozy at first, but after we learned to work together, they became tolerable to me. Cozy has some useful manipulation skills, and Tirek has good ideas sometimes. Sombra is still a fool though.

Edited by PawelS

6 minutes ago, PawelS said:

I despised Tirek and Cozy at first, but after we learned to work together, they became tolerable to me. Cozy has some useful manipulation skills, and Tirek has good ideas sometimes. Sombra still is a fool though.

hey chrysalis are you pure evils?

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey chrysalis are you pure evils?

It depends how you define it. I cared for my changelings when I was in charge of the hive, so you can say it was a "good" thing I was doing.