Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

2 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Tirek does the pony of shadow ( aka The Darkness ) count as  a living entity or is it a force of nature?  can you drain it magic or not?

The Darkness itself is a force of nature, but when it used Stygian as a host, it became a living entity that I could drain magic from. It was very powerful though, so in order to drain its magic I would have to get a lot of magic from other sources first.

1 minute ago, PawelS said:

The Darkness itself is a force of nature, but when it used Stygian as a host, it became a living entity that I could drain magic from. It was very powerful though, so in order to drain its magic I would have to get a lot of magic from other sources first.

so Tirek what do you think about your father?

• Brohoof 1

hey Tirek  what are your opinion on Teletubbies?

and are you scares of them or not scary                                         

Teletubbies - WildBrain - YouTube   

(out of character    seriously  the teletubbie are very creepy)

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-04-28 at 8:21 PM, Scootaloo67575 said:

so Tirek what do you think about your father?

He is a good father. But I wasn't a good son for him.

(OOC: I did re-read that comic before answering this.)

On 2021-04-29 at 6:13 AM, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Tirek  what are your opinion on Teletubbies?

and are you scares of them or not scary

Take this away from me! And I thought the Newborn Cuties were the worst...

21 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey sombra what do you think about shadow scootaloo? 

Shadow Scootaloo 

(out of character i made it on DeviantArt }

All ponies should look like this.

(edited)

hey Tirek what are your opinion  on shadow Scootaloo

Shadow Scootaloo  and it origin story in the darkest night of Equestria there was a shadowy creature running all over the street of ponyville but it took a form of a Pegasus filly name scootaloo to bend in ponyville with her new friend apple bloom and sweetie belle to get their cutie mark in the end  they reform Diamond tiara and got their cutie mark but

what do you think about her back story?

Edited by shadow565787
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Tirek what are your opinion  on shadow Scootaloo

and it origin story in the darkest night of Equestria there was a shadowy creature running all over the street of ponyville but it took a form of a Pegasus filly name scootaloo to bend in ponyville with her new friend apple bloom and sweetie belle to get their cutie mark in the end  they reform Diamond tiara and got their cutie mark but

what do you think about her back story?

Well, it sounds like the actual Scootaloo's story, except the shadow part. As for the design, let me quote Daybreaker here:

So much black. We get it, you're sad.

(edited)

hey Tirek what if you were defeated by twilight sparkles and her friend but this time you are given a choice  if twilight give you two choices for you to go to prison 

1. Twilight sparkles banish you to Tartarus  or be banish by twilight sparkle to mlp g3.5 for all eternally which do you do choice?See the source image

Edited by shadow565787
  • Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Tirek what if you were defeated by twilight sparkles and her friend but this time you are given a choice  if twilight give you two choices for you to go to prison 

1. Twilight sparkles banish you to Tartarus  or be banish by twilight sparkle to mlp g3.5 for all eternally which do you do choice?

Definitely the first option, I was there before so I know what to expect.

(edited)
6 hours ago, PawelS said:

Definitely the first option, I was there before so I know what to expect.

hey Tirek would you ever visit My little pony  G3.5 new born cutie there is magic but not a lot?

Edited by shadow565787
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Tirek would you ever visit My little pony  G3.5 new born cutie there is magic but not a lot?

No. Just no.

(edited)

Hey Tirek what if you meet you good counterpart from the mirror universe?  Tyrex the Omnipotent aka Mirror Tirek 

would you fight your mirror counterpart? Mirror Tirek - Tyrex the OmnipotentTirek's Final Form

Edited by shadow565787
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey sombra  what would you do if Scootaloo bonded with the venom symbiote and try to stop you               

Scootaloo  bonded venom symbiote

and don't  underestimate  Scootaloo she is a filly but is tough even with the venom she  force to be reckoned with

Edited by shadow565787
  • Brohoof 1

Hey villain-pals. Did you know that in the future there's no magic and ponies become floofy?

How would you take over ponykind without magic and having to deal with all that brushing?

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-05-06 at 7:07 PM, Scootaloo67575 said:

Hey Tirek what if you meet you good counterpart from the mirror universe?  Tyrex the Omnipotent aka Mirror Tirek 

would you fight your mirror counterpart?

It depends on what's at stake. I won't fight him just for the sake of it.

On 2021-05-06 at 7:15 PM, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey cozy sombra chrysalis and Tirek what are all  your opinion on Princess Twilight Sparkles evils clone from the Mirror Pool name  Princess Twivine Sparkle

Nice shoes.

I like her eyes.

So the Mirror Pool creates evil clones now? That's new.

Good, more magic to drain.

On 2021-05-07 at 9:15 PM, Scootaloo67575 said:

Hey sombra  what would you do if Scootaloo bonded with the venom symbiote and try to stop you

and don't  underestimate  Scootaloo she is a filly but is tough even with the venom she  force to be reckoned with

Some crystal magic should be enough to stop her.

On 2021-05-08 at 10:51 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Hey villain-pals. Did you know that in the future there's no magic and ponies become floofy?

How would you take over ponykind without magic and having to deal with all that brushing?

With technology, of course! Mane-iac had a good idea with that giant hairdryer...

That's just a comic book, it's not real.

We can make it real.

hey Tirek did you know that  Princess Twivine Sparkle can also drain magic by using plunder vines so how will you drain her magic if she can drain your first? 

Request: Princess Twivine SparkleSee the source imageand Chrysalis how will you react if the evils clone can use rainbow power against you? See the source image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2021-05-12 at 9:49 PM, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Sombra how does it feel being killed off?

Having your body being taken away from you feels pretty bad.

On 2021-05-12 at 9:49 PM, Scootaloo67575 said:

and Tirek chrysalis cozy what would you do if the whole Multiverse was about to be annihilate?

Do you expect us to save it? Leave it to the good guys.

On 2021-05-13 at 12:44 AM, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Tirek did you know that  Princess Twivine Sparkle can also drain magic by using plunder vines so how will you drain her magic if she can drain your first?

I'd plunder her vines first.

On 2021-05-13 at 12:44 AM, Scootaloo67575 said:

and Chrysalis how will you react if the evils clone can use rainbow power against you?

I don't think evil clones can use the rainbow power. But if she did, probably it would be too late to react.

On 2021-05-13 at 12:46 AM, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Cozy glow and Sombra what are your opinion on this Picture  of Rainbow power Princess Twivine sparkle draining Rainbow power Princess Twilight sparkle

My opinion is positive.

(OOC: Sorry that not all characters you mentioned answered the questions, I'm just out of ideas sometimes.)

Edited by PawelS

• 2 weeks later...