Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

To the Great and Powerful Chrysalis: You sound a lot like Trixie. Don't you find that weird? Also, what happened to that voice effect you had going on in the Canterlot Wedding Invitation? It was pretty cool.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-05-23 at 5:18 AM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

hey Sombra how will you react to  Dark lord Sauron  how will you react if he flat out destroyed the crystal empire? 

and also what do you think about these song

I don't know who this "Sauron" is, but if he destroyed the Crystal Empire, I would not be happy about that, because it should belong to me!

And I do appreciate this kind of music you humans have, it really speaks to my soul. I think it's called "metal", right?

On 2021-06-02 at 5:14 AM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

hey Tirek and cozy glow  if you ever meet a Evils alternate version of Twilight Sparkles that go by the name Vesper 

would you join her or against her?

If she wants to join the Legion of Doom, we will consider her application.

On 2021-06-13 at 11:03 PM, thenote23 said:

To all of you do you agree that the best version of any reality is the one in which you have the most power over?

It also depends if there's something interesting to have power over. Ruling an empty wasteland is no fun.

On 2021-08-21 at 6:35 PM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

hey Tirek what are your opinion on discord?

He became too sentimental after Fluttershy 'reformed' him. He managed to trick us for some time by pretending to be Grogar, but in the end his foolishness betrayed him.

On 2021-11-08 at 6:32 AM, Flashlight23 said:

To the Great and Powerful Chrysalis: You sound a lot like Trixie. Don't you find that weird? Also, what happened to that voice effect you had going on in the Canterlot Wedding Invitation? It was pretty cool.

How dare you compare me to that stupid illusionist! And I prepared that magical voice effect exclusively for that event, I don't normally speak like that.

OOC: Sorry for not answering for so long. My ask threads are back in business now.

9 hours ago, PawelS said:

I don't know who this "Sauron" is, but if he destroyed the Crystal Empire, I would not be happy about that, because it should belong to me!

And I do appreciate this kind of music you humans have, it really speaks to my soul. I think it's called "metal", right?

If she wants to join the Legion of Doom, we will consider her application.

It also depends if there's something interesting to have power over. Ruling an empty wasteland is no fun.

He became too sentimental after Fluttershy 'reformed' him. He managed to trick us for some time by pretending to be Grogar, but in the end his foolishness betrayed him.

How dare you compare me to that stupid illusionist! And I prepared that magical voice effect exclusively for that event, I don't normally speak like that.

OOC: Sorry for not answering for so long. My ask threads are back in business now.

hey Tirek have ever regretted any of your action when you were turn to stone?

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

hey Tirek have ever regretted any of your action when you were turn to stone?

I don't regret anything. I did the best I could. I failed, but I can't think of anything I could do better.

8 hours ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

Tirek have you ever Thought about giving up your goal about taking over equestria?

Yes, after all that happened I think I'll just give up, and try to reconcile with my family.

1 hour ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

hey cozy glow what are your opinion on diamond Tiara?

She's a little too stuck up, but I like her. Good villain material.

2 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Yes, after all that happened I think I'll just give up, and try to reconcile with my family.

She's a little too stuck up, but I like her. Good villain material.

well diamond tiara is good now so she might try to redeem you?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-06 at 5:49 PM, Brainstorm said:

Crystalias,

Do you still have that purple stick?

I left it in our cave. But when I finally break free from this stone prison, I'll find it. The evil Twilight Sparkle may be useful in the future...

22 hours ago, PawelS said:

I left it in our cave. But when I finally break free from this stone prison, I'll find it. The evil Twilight Sparkle may be useful in the future...

Do you three get any visitors while in your stone prison?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I see. Aside from pigeons, do any creature visits you three?

Twilight and her friends used to visit and try to "reform" us. But it didn't work so they gave up.

10 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay.

Cozy Glow,

What about you? Does anyone visit you in your stone prison?

There was a visit lately, from Princess Flurry Heart and Luster Dawn. That was weird.

To all of you: What does it feel like turning into stone?

To Crystalias: If making the main six was going to make there opposites then how did you not see that using them was going to fail ?

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To all of you: What does it feel like turning into stone?

It gradually becomes harder to move, until finally you can't move at all. It's not a pleasant feeling.

20 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To Crystalias: If making the main six was going to make there opposites then how did you not see that using them was going to fail ?

The fact that they were the opposites of their original versions doesn't mean they were bound to fail. I just didn't expect them to be so dumb. Except Twilight, but she actually turned out to be too clever and ambitious...