Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

(edited)
12 hours ago, PawelS said:

Yes, that's why she started writing to me when I was in Tartarus. But I didn't imagine she was an annoying little...

Don't be such a grumpy-taur, Tirek!

Interesting.

Edited by Brainstorm

On 5/27/2019 at 10:44 AM, PawelS said:

It's similar, but in the ether you get more spread out.

I see. When you were defeated once, bet you thought it was interesting that Spike the Dragon who stoped you?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I see. When you were defeated once, bet you thought it was interesting that Spike the Dragon who stoped you?

Yes, that dragon whelp played an important role, but actually they were all working together against me. Now when I think of it, perhaps Grogar has a point...

It's too late for you to realize that, I'm not bringing you back!

Also, when I was in the Crystal Empire again, I noticed Spike is treated like a hero there, and there is a big statue of him. The crystal ponies should know better who is worthy of their worship! (Hint: it's me.)

• Brohoof 1

Hello humans, Cozy Glow here. Did you know that, unlike the most popular ask thread at this forum, you can ask shipping questions here? For example, I totally ship Tirek and Chrysalis...

Don't you dare!

But you make such a cute couple...

2045013.png

Stop it!

We don't need ships to conquer Equestria. Perhaps later, to invade other continents...

Now you're just being silly, Grogar! What about you, Sombra?

I don't do "shipping".

17 hours ago, PawelS said:

Did you know that, unlike the most popular ask thread at this forum, you can ask shipping questions here?

"Do you prefer boxes or envelopes?" :ooh: 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Do you prefer boxes or envelopes?" :ooh: 

That's what you get for talking about shipping, now you need to come up with a witty answer to that!

Boxes.

891763.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
20 hours ago, PawelS said:

Did you know that, unlike the most popular ask thread at this forum,

Thank You *so* much for the compliment. :D

Do you visit my thread often? :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank You *so* much for the compliment. :D

Do you visit my thread often? :)

[OOC: It wasn't meant to be a compliment, I was just stating the fact that your thread has the most replies in this section of the forum. But I like it indeed, and visit it often.]

We don't visit any threads, I don't think Grogar's eye thing can do that. It's just that @PawelS told us there is a thread where that rule applies.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What caused you to turn to the dark side, Cozy Glow?"

Thank you for your question, brick-bat-unicorn-cat! I will gladly share my backstory with you.

Since I was very little, I was envious of the unicorns, they could do cool magic tricks that I couldn't. I wanted to do magic too, but unfortunately I was born as a pegasus, so I could only do boring stuff like moving clouds around. Then I heard about the accomplishments of Twilight and her friends, and that the most powerful magic of all is the magic of friendship, which can even turn you into an alicorn. I so wanted to have that power! My special talent is manipulation, that's what my cutie mark represents. So I figured out it should be easy for me to make friends. But the place where I lived wasn't very good for that, there aren't many ponies there, especially my age. So when Twilight opened her school, I convinced my parents to send me there, so I could make lots of friends, and also learn everything I wanted to know about friendship. And the Cutie Mark Crusaders were ideal as my first target - they are my age, and also an influential group, with connections to Twilight's friends. I wasn't really evil at first, but my thirst of power started to change me. After some time I understood that to gain real power I need to dethrone Twilight's gang somehow, so I got the idea of draining magic from the world, and trapping them in Tartarus.

[OOC: It took me some time to write this, I hope you like it! (And it won't get retconned by the show.)]

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Let's face the truth: nopony I mean no human wants to ask us questions anymore.

Like I care.

(sarcastically) What a tragedy! What shall we do now?

Maybe we can ask questions to each other...

I don't think that's how the "ask threads" work.

Just this once. Please!

If it makes you feel better.

OK, so Chrysalis, is it true that you like cupcakes?

Indeed. I find those advertised as "made with love" especially delicious. Surprisingly, most ponies are honest with their advertising.

There are these twins though...

You mean Flim and Flam?

Yes. You don't want to buy anything from them.

5 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Crystalias,

Where you surprised that Tirek gave back your magic?

I had agreed for the whole plan, so I expected him to do it. But I wasn't sure about it.

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay.

Grogar,

Have you been to Kludgetown?

During my reign it didn't exist yet, but when regaining my power and preparing my return, I traveled in disguise to many places, including Klugetown.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, PawelS said:

During my reign it didn't exist yet, but when regaining my power and preparing my return, I traveled in disguise to many places, including Klugetown.

Okay, Just wondering.

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What would you do if you were all stranded on a desert island?" 

Well, since we learned to work together, it wouldn't be so bad. I'd organize meetings where we decide what to do.

I'd search the island for creatures that can be drained of love.

I'd make a camp. I'm good at it.

That would mean I'm back from the ether. And I learned my lesson, so I guess I'd join your little group in making plans to go back to Equestria and conquer it!

Did you forget that I have immense magical power? I'd teleport us all from there at once!

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If you had a pizza with unequal slices, how would you decide who gets the last slice?"

Of course Cozy gets the last slice, she is the smallest and most useless of us.

Hey! That's not fair!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, PawelS said:

Of course Cozy gets the last slice, she is the smallest and most useless of us.

Hey! That's not fair!

But she's also the weakest & needs to build up her strength, wouldn't you agree? 

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

But she's also the weakest & needs to build up her strength, wouldn't you agree? 

My value to this group doesn't lie in raw strength. It's my skills at manipulation and deception, which, sadly, Tirek doesn't seem to appreciate. But it doesn't mean I should get the last slice of pizza, perhaps we can determine this at random or something...

As long as I get the first slice, you can do whatever you want with the other ones.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What if Cozy Glow is older than all of you combined!?" :blink:

Golly, why would you suggest something like that? I'm just a child, there's nothing more to it.

It's an interesting theory, I have a feeling she is hiding something important from us.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, PawelS said:

It's an interesting theory, I have a feeling she is hiding something important from us.

I agree. The question is, *what* is Cozy Glow hiding? :huh: