Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

17 minutes ago, PawelS said:

I don't hate them, I just prefer to be left alone most of the time. I only agreed to take part in this thread because Chrysalis and Cozy wanted to do it, and it would be incomplete without me.

Aww! Who knew Triek was such a softy? You do love your "wife" and "daughter", don't you? :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Aww! Who knew Triek was such a softy? You do love your "wife" and "daughter", don't you? :wub:

Calling them "wife" and "daughter", even with quotes, is a severe overstatement. But I admit I do care about them.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, PawelS said:

Calling them "wife" and "daughter", even with quotes, is a severe overstatement. But I admit I do care about them.

Well, you are basically a family now, aren't you? Ooh! You should get a pet! :yay: (I suggest the next bird that lands on Chrysalis's muzzle.) 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

Being feared or even hated is a good thing, it means others have some respect for you and appreciate your strength.

As for starving, under my leadership we often were very successful in finding food, there are a few well known examples of our failure, but there are also many less known, and more successful undertakings. In some cases, ponies never found out that their loved ones were replaced by us.

With good training, equipment and leadership ponies can be excellent warriors, there are many examples from history, like the Mighty Helm and Flash Magnus' Legion. Of course a war means casualties, and, as a villain, I don't care much about the loss of innocent lives.

Yes, there is some demonic blood in our family. I have these horns, and my brother Scorpan has demonic wings. Also he looks very different from me, which shows that genetics works differently with us than with humans or ponies.

To Chrysalis: I see. Being feared, even hated, is why you are alone except for Cozy Glow and Tirek, isn't it?

To Cozy Glow: I don't think the odds favor your thinking here. What about the Windigoes? Stir enough distrust and chaos between the tribes, and you won't even find a habitable place to rule.

To Tirek: Why did you reject Scorpan's ideas?

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, flutterJackdash said:

To Chrysalis: I see. Being feared, even hated, is why you are alone except for Cozy Glow and Tirek, isn't it?

To Cozy Glow: I don't think the odds favor your thinking here. What about the Windigoes? Stir enough distrust and chaos between the tribes, and you won't even find a habitable place to rule.

To Tirek: Why did you reject Scorpan's ideas?

The reason why I'm alone is because I got defeated by Starlight Glimmer and her gang.

Distrust between the tribes wasn't my ultimate goal. I wanted to unite them all under my rule.

Because my thirst for power was too strong to give it up.

6 hours ago, PawelS said:

The reason why I'm alone is because I got defeated by Starlight Glimmer and her gang.

Distrust between the tribes wasn't my ultimate goal. I wanted to unite them all under my rule.

Because my thirst for power was too strong to give it up.

To Chrysalis: But you were given a choice, weren't you? To join them and trying something new, accept a change.

To Cozy Glow: I still question whether or not a whole nation would agree to obey the rule of a filly. Still, what did you have in mind for Equestria if you had succeeded? I mean, apart from conquering the rest of the world and expanding, like... What were you plans for the people?

To Tirek: That's an impressively honest and insightful answer, Tirek. I'm curious, why do you want all that power? What does it mean to you?

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, flutterJackdash said:

To Chrysalis: But you were given a choice, weren't you? To join them and trying something new, accept a change.

To Cozy Glow: I still question whether or not a whole nation would agree to obey the rule of a filly. Still, what did you have in mind for Equestria if you had succeeded? I mean, apart from conquering the rest of the world and expanding, like... What were you plans for the people?

To Tirek: That's an impressively honest and insightful answer, Tirek. I'm curious, why do you want all that power? What does it mean to you?

I would never accept anything like that! It would go against everything that's important to me.

To be honest, I haven't given it much thought. I wanted to be the Empress, but I didn't have any detailed plans for the society.

It makes me feel good. Really good. Being able to do anything I want is the best thing ever!

Edited by PawelS

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Has anything ever made any of you  happy for a non-evil reason? :eager:

Of course! I love eating cupcakes, singing songs, and seeing my friends happy!

I enjoy simple things in life, like a good workout or a good night's rest. Not as much as draining power from ponies though.

No.

On 2022-09-25 at 1:54 PM, PawelS said:

I would never accept anything like that! It would go against everything that's important to me.

To be honest, I haven't given it much thought. I wanted to be the Empress, but I didn't have any detailed plans for the society.

It makes me feel good. Really good. Being able to do anything I want is the best thing ever!

To Chrysalis: Oh, so it sounds like your changelings aren't one of the things that's important to you. Is that correct?

To Cozy Glow: You know, the more I talk to you, the less I think you'd be a terrible leader... Just ill prepared, really. What's something that you want for Equestria?

To Tirek: So, do you drain magic from creatures other than ponies? If so, are they more or less satisfying? And can you explain that?

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, flutterJackdash said:

To Chrysalis: Oh, so it sounds like your changelings aren't one of the things that's important to you. Is that correct?

To Cozy Glow: You know, the more I talk to you, the less I think you'd be a terrible leader... Just ill prepared, really. What's something that you want for Equestria?

To Tirek: So, do you drain magic from creatures other than ponies? If so, are they more or less satisfying? And can you explain that?

They are important to me, but the most important thing is who they are. And who they are now is completely unacceptable.

I imagine I'd mostly let the ponies do what they want, as long as they accept me as their Empress.

I can drain magic from other creatures, but ponies seem to have the most of it, both in quality and quantity.

6 minutes ago, PawelS said:

They are important to me, but the most important thing is who they are. And who they are now is completely unacceptable.

I imagine I'd mostly let the ponies do what they want, as long as they accept me as their Empress.

I can drain magic from other creatures, but ponies seem to have the most of it, both in quality and quantity.

To Chrysalis: Who they are now? You mean happy, healthy, not starving, loved and accepted by others?

To Cozy Glow: No form of law to speak of then? What would stop them planning a coupe?

To Tirek: Oh, how interesting! Now, do you need magic to achieve that impressive physique?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, flutterJackdash said:

To Chrysalis: Who they are now? You mean happy, healthy, not starving, loved and accepted by others?

To Cozy Glow: No form of law to speak of then? What would stop them planning a coupe?

To Tirek: Oh, how interesting! Now, do you need magic to achieve that impressive physique?

Weak, naive, subjugated by ponies, and not even having their own culture. Have you noticed that all their cultural "traditions" are just attempts (sometimes misguided) to imitate what ponies do?

Well, that would go against the "accept me as their Empress" part, so there should be some kind of law (and law enforcement) to prevent this.

I do indeed, and magic from ponies is the best to achieve this result. Physical training only helps me to stay in shape, but doesn't give me the extra edge...

to all of you, i am a samurai really a warrior for hire.  In the time i have came here I have worked for all things that have paid doing all kinds of jobs( i done work for discord a few times:umad:) well my question is why any of you never hired anything to help you do your bad deeds?  it worked well for the storm king.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-09-28 at 11:53 AM, PawelS said:

Weak, naive, subjugated by ponies, and not even having their own culture. Have you noticed that all their cultural "traditions" are just attempts (sometimes misguided) to imitate what ponies do?

Well, that would go against the "accept me as their Empress" part, so there should be some kind of law (and law enforcement) to prevent this.

I do indeed, and magic from ponies is the best to achieve this result. Physical training only helps me to stay in shape, but doesn't give me the extra edge...

To Chrysalis: Oh, well sort of culture did they have under your regime?

To Cozy Glow: Ah, and what would you have the penalties be, then?

To Tirek: Why is that physique so important to you?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2022-09-30 at 8:39 PM, swordsman said:

to all of you, i am a samurai really a warrior for hire.  In the time i have came here I have worked for all things that have paid doing all kinds of jobs( i done work for discord a few times:umad:) well my question is why any of you never hired anything to help you do your bad deeds?  it worked well for the storm king.

It worked well for the Storm King for some time, and then it didn't. The loyalty of hired followers is a serious problem.

I prefer to work alone (or with my changelings when I still could), even being a part of the Legion of Doom was a big challenge for me.

Also we didn't have that kind of money.

22 hours ago, flutterJackdash said:

To Chrysalis: Oh, well sort of culture did they have under your regime?

To Cozy Glow: Ah, and what would you have the penalties be, then?

To Tirek: Why is that physique so important to you?

We had some traditions that involved lots of gore and violence. I'll spare you the details because it wouldn't be appropriate for this forum.

Due to the loss of magic, I guess sending ponies to the moon or to Tartarus wouldn't work, so perhaps an old-fashioned dungeon would be a better solution.

Because it's not only appearance or muscle strength. It corresponds to how much magic power I have inside of me.

Edited by PawelS

• 1 year later...

Cozy Glow, I will never justify your actions, but I’d like to know something. Were you evil because ponies saw you as a means to an end? A tool to be discarded when of no more use? Even by your parents?

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Smart Heart said:

Cozy Glow, I will never justify your actions, but I’d like to know something. Were you evil because ponies saw you as a means to an end? A tool to be discarded when of no more use? Even by your parents?

Don't blame my parents for anything, they are good ponies.

What you describe is actually how I saw other ponies, not the other way round.

Edited by Silly Druid

On 2023-12-29 at 3:07 AM, thenote23 said:

To Cozy Glow what do you think of this song?

Golly, somepony's feelings have been hurt because of clouds coming down? I'm a pegasus, so I can fix that!

• 1 month later...

to queen chrysalis  when you change into something do you become that things like if you change into a dragon can you shoot fire and do all the things that a dragon can do? also is are  limits  to what you can change into , like is it anything you can see in your mind or is it something you have touch first?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, swordsman said:

to queen chrysalis  when you change into something do you become that things like if you change into a dragon can you shoot fire and do all the things that a dragon can do? also is are  limits  to what you can change into , like is it anything you can see in your mind or is it something you have touch first?

All I need is to envision the thing I'm changing into in my mind. It can be bigger than me, but there are some limits to that. Also it's not possible to use the full magical power of the thing I'm changing into if that power is bigger than mine. Which rarely happens, because I'm pretty powerful myself, but it is an important limitation for other changelings. A dragon's fire breath is a magical phenomenon, so the limitations apply here.