Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

Whatever it is you're planning to do, it's not going to work. Princess Twilight and her friends will put an end to your reign of terror and banish you to where you came from.

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I agree. The question is, *what* is Cozy Glow hiding? :huh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t96D8Rw5dK4

7 minutes ago, Photon Jet said:

Whatever it is you're planning to do, it's not going to work. Princess Twilight and her friends will put an end to your reign of terror and banish you to where you came from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9T2VRuHUS4

(This time the answers are from me, not from the Legion of Doom.)

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Cozy Glow, why are you hiding Rainbow Dash?" :ooh:

I'm not! It's just that @PawelS temporarily lost his connection to us, and posted some videos instead of making us answer the questions.

7 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

*Whispers*

Cozy, Tirek, and Crystalias,

How are you hiding that bell from Grogar?

(whispers) He hasn't found it yet, so it seems we're hiding it pretty well.

• Brohoof 2

On 6/26/2019 at 5:42 AM, PawelS said:

(whispers) He hasn't found it yet, so it seems we're hiding it pretty well.

Cool.

Crystalias,

What did you learn from when your fake versions of the Main Six failed and turned back into sticks?

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Cool.

Crystalias,

What did you learn from when your fake versions of the Main Six failed and turned back into sticks?

As I said when that happened, "servants always fail you in the end". I learned to count on myself rather than my minions. The mean Twilight was quite clever though, that's why I still have the piece of wood she was created from. The other ones were utterly useless.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Balareth said:

We could ever see the end of this?

Golly, why don't you like our thread?

When we finally take over Equestria, I suppose we'll be too busy ruling it to answer questions of humans from another world, so this thread will end.

22 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Golly, why don't you like our thread?

When we finally take over Equestria, I suppose we'll be too busy ruling it to answer questions of humans from another world, so this thread will end.

I'm not talking about the thread, I'm talking about your plans... will be so violent that we will survive to see the end of the world?

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Balareth said:

I'm not talking about the thread, I'm talking about your plans... will be so violent that we will survive to see the end of the world?

We don't want to rule an empty world, so most of the current inhabitants will survive. Only those we seek revenge against will not, and possibly some casual victims.

I like to burn trees, so when we attack don't go near them if you want to live.

1 minute ago, KingMorgana said:

To all of you

So guys who do you think is the most powerful villain?

I am, obviously. Any objections?

(silence)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, humans! Did you like our latest action in Canterlot? I'm sure you did! Anyway, this is a friendly reminder that you can still ask us questions here!

Don't be afraid to ask about anything, we know how to keep it secret from Grogar (you can ask him too if you want).

Just don't ask what's in that book, it's a secret for now.

2123686.png

art source

This is a very good picture that captures our evil majesty! You just need to imagine that I'm there only as a ghost.

OOC: This thread, as well as Ask Maud Pie and Mudbriar are still open for business, and will be in the foreseeable future. Let the questions flow! Also I haven't seen any of the early releases, so the characters in my threads don't know about anything that happened in these episodes.

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Do you plan to eliminate every Princess or are you focusing solely on Princess Twilight Sparkle?"

We are not going to reveal our plans in detail (see rule #3), but there are some things we can say.

We heard that Celestia and Luna are going to retire, but we're not sure where they are going to go. If it's far away then there is a chance we'll have two less princesses to deal with.

We need to take Cadance into account though, I know from my own experience that she shouldn't be underestimated.

What about that cute little baby alicorn? She is a princess too...

I know how to deal with Cadance and her family, it's another reason why you should seriously consider bringing me back, Grogar.

Don't get your hopes high, Sombra. It would be a bad example for the other three. They should know what happens when they refuse to work with me. With the new source of power I found, we don't need your help to defeat all that oppose us.

OOC: I'm happy I got a question again, answering them is so much fun!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, thenote23 said:

who's more likely too get into a fight with each other ?

Golly, what are you suggesting? We learned to work together and we will never fight with each other! Right, group?

(unconvincing grunts of agreement)

Would you rather rule all of equestria with no magic or have the rest of the group always fallow you where ever you go?

Well, ruling Equestria with no magic was my original plan, so I would very much like that.

I need magic to get stronger, but ruling Equestria without it would still be much better than having all of you follow me around.

(The rest of the group prefer the first option too.)

What is your favorite thing to eat?

My magic is so powerful that I don't need to eat anything.

Love. And cupcakes.

Magic. But that pie I stole from the ponies was pretty good too.

Like my good friend Chrysalis, I enjoy eating cupcakes.

CRYSTALLSSS...

Do you know that the world that you are communicating too has no magic?

They know, but when I told them about the Internet, it sounded like magic for them. That's Clarke's third law at work.

9 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Would you prefer to stay at a different place than the one you're in right now? and if so where? 

In Canterlot, ruling Equestria!

In my hive, among my beloved subjects in their old form.

This place is awful! Almost anywhere else would be better (but not in Tartarus, though).

Don't be such a grumpy-taur, Tirek! Actually I like it here. This is where my friends are, and we can have meetings, eat cupcakes, sing songs...

In my palace, as the ruler of the Crystal Empire!

8 hours ago, thenote23 said:

What would you're reaction be if twilight and her friends just told you that you can have equestria ?

Well, that would make things easier for sure...

We will have Equestria anyway, we don't need Twilight's permission for it!

What was the best moment of you're life?

We all had these moments when we almost succeeded with our plans, just before somepony interrupted them. I suppose these can be described as our "best" moments so far, but the truly best moments are yet to come.

What would you do if you were the only villain left to ever exist ?

Take over the world, of course!

(Others have the same answer to this question.)

Do any of you know any land beyond equestria ?

I know all the lands. I traveled through the entire planet to find ways to regain my power.

I know the land where I came from. Equestria is much better though, there is so much magic here!

The Changeling lands were so beautiful when I was in charge!

We learned some beyond-Equestrian geography at the school, but I wasn't paying much attention.

Most of my knowledge comes from ancient times. When I returned to this world (twice), I didn't have much time to study its current state.

OOC: You don't need to make so many posts, you can ask multiple questions in one post.

Are you going to let new villains join the team?

Who is the best singer?

Would you rather never be able to talk again or never be able to see again?

What do you all do to past the time besides planing to take over everything?

• Brohoof 1