Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

Grogar, why didn't you invited the Storm King into your Legion of Doom?

Tirek, how would you react if Scorpan would cross your way?

Cozy, what does your parents say about your acts? 

Chrysalis, is the Unicorn you often play a real pony you met or just something you created with your imagination without any real template? 

Sombra, are you a normal unicorn or something different?

• Brohoof 1

On 10/26/2019 at 9:07 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Cozy Glow which is worse, being in Tartarus or being a statue?"

Being in Tartarus wasn't that bad, I could talk to my good friend Tirek, and make stone sculptures... Being a statue is much worse because I can't. Do. Anything!

10 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Grogar, why didn't you invited the Storm King into your Legion of Doom?

Grogar won't answer any more questions here, see my previous post.

Tirek, how would you react if Scorpan would cross your way?

Now, after I got defeated again, I think I would try to reunite with him. Perhaps it would lead to the reformation thing I keep hearing about... I helped Princess Twilight once when I was in Tartarus, so perhaps there is still hope for me...

Cozy, what does your parents say about your acts?

Actually I haven't seen them since the incident at the school. They wanted to see me when I was thrown into Tartarus, but I didn't want to talk to them. What would I say to them anyway?

Chrysalis, is the Unicorn you often play a real pony you met or just something you created with your imagination without any real template?

First I inverted my colors, then I made some adjustments so it looks like a real unicorn:

1755507.png

Sombra, are you a normal unicorn or something different?

I'm an Umbrum. The comics aren't always to be believed, but they got that part right.

• Brohoof 2

Cozy Glow:Did you know that there is a fundamental limit of how fast something can travel in the reality that I come from?

To all of you do you ever sleep or do you use magic to keep you going?

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Cozy Glow:Did you know that there is a fundamental limit of how fast something can travel in the reality that I come from?

Science is boring. Ask Princess Twilight about this stuff, she is more into it.

18 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To all of you do you ever sleep or do you use magic to keep you going?

We sleep like any other creature (except "Grogar", I've never seen him sleeping). And now being turned to stone is kind of like sleeping too.

To all of you: who is the smartest one?

Chrysalis would you take this offer if it was real. You get to rule equestria but you can never change into a different creature or shape ever again?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To all of you: who is the smartest one?

Definitely not Grogar. I mean Discord. And not Sombra either. Let's just say the three of us are equally smart, OK?

Arguing over such unimportant things is pointless, so I agree.

If it makes you feel better.

5 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Chrysalis would you take this offer if it was real. You get to rule equestria but you can never change into a different creature or shape ever again?

Of course I would accept it. Changing shape is only a tool used to achieve power. If I can achieve power without using it, then I don't need it.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, thenote23 said:

If you could ask one question from your far distant future self what would it be?

OOC: Sorry, but I don't really understand the question, could you please clarify what you mean?

25 minutes ago, thenote23 said:

What I meant is that if they could get a hold of or talk with there older self's. Like a 20 year old talking to his 30 years old self.

Well, right now we are turned to stone, except the brief moments when we are revived to be able to answer questions. So if we stay that way, we won't really change much in the future and there is nothing interesting to talk about. But, if the fate of Discord is any indication, there will be attempts to reform us, and I suppose they will succeed in the end. So, if I'm able to talk to my reformed self, I'll ask how it feels to be on the good side. Is it really better to be a colorful, timid bug instead of the ferocious and brave changelings we were before?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Not about the changelings, but the whole reformation thing. If friendship gives power, but getting power is not the reason why you make friends, then I don't think it makes much sense. Perhaps my future self would be able to explain it to me.

I'd ask if I will meet my family and be able to reconcile with them.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, thenote23 said:

How far are you willing to go for your goals?

We're villains, so of course we're willing to go very far!

We don't really have moral dilemmas or care about the collateral damage we cause, that's one of the best things about being a villain.

This was true before we got defeated, but even now, if we somehow manage to escape our stone prison, I suppose we'll go back to planning to take over Equestria...

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(Does this take place before or after "The End of the End"?)

(After, they are turned to stone and can be turned back for a brief time to answer questions.)

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Tirek, how close are you to your grandmother?"

Gram-Gram is one of the most important persons in my life. I doubt she's still alive though.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Your grandmother is human, how is that possible?! :confused:

Well, I'm a centaur, so I must have humans and horses as my ancestors...

But seriously, I don't think the word "person" implies a human.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Would you rather take over your world or a different one ?

Well, we know other worlds exist. Twilight tries to keep the existence of the world behind the mirror a secret, but she's not doing a very good work at it.

There are more of them too, I know Starswirl traveled to them long ago...

And there is also the world we're talking to now. Hello, humans!

But I think we all agree that taking over our world would be the best for us. It contains enough love...

...friendship...

...crystalllssssss...

...and magic to satisfy our needs. Who knows, maybe one day we will get another chance...

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Tirek, how do you keep yourself from becoming weak without your ability to borrow ponies magic?"

I am weak, haven't you seen what happened when that stupid rainbow beam hit me?

Before that, I was doing some exercises (mostly weight lifting) to maintain the strength that Grogar Discord gave me.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Would you rather be locked away in your world or my world?

Golly, what kind of question is this?

When you're locked away, it doesn't really matter where, I guess.

Well, we don't really know what conditions there are in prisons in your world.

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"How are you planning to get revenge on Discord in the future?"

We didn't really think about it.

Well, when he has his powers, and we don't have the bell, this will be pretty hard...

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Follow-up "May I help?". 

Who are you to claim that you may help with our revenge on Discord?

• Brohoof 1