Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

(edited)
5 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To all of you: Does it bother you that you are villain's ?

Not at all, being a villain is fun!:oh_golly: Well, it was fun while it lasted. Now we're turned to stone and revived only for brief moments like this, which is not fun at all...:Cozy:

I heard Princess Twilight is going to start a reformation program for us, we'll see how it turns out.

I was only doing my duties as the Queen of the Changelings. I don't care if you call me a villain because of that.

Te be honest, I'm starting to regret it... It feels great to steal the magic of others and get stronger, but now I see that my life could have been much better if I chose another way to live it...

Villain or not, it's just semantics. I'm the rightful king of the Crystal Empire, so all the actions I take to get it back are therefore justified.

Edited by PawelS

10 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To TirekIf twilight sparkle made you a deal and that deal is letting you go free but only if you stop being a villain would you do it?

Of course I would do it, but I'm not sure if I would keep the deal. If I had a chance to start stealing magic again and get away with it, I'd probably do it.

But if Twilight somehow made it impossible for me to break the deal, I'd go to my homeland and try to reunite with my family.

(OOC: This is my headcanon about Tirek. I think he is the most likely to get reformed out of the four. He has enough experience of being a villain to know that it's probably not the best way to live a life, and has a family to go back to.)

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To sombra,cozy glow, chrysalis: Do you think you're obsession with taking over everything will ever end?

I don't suppose so.

Well, it seems they're going to try to reform us, so maybe.

I'm a queen. I need a kingdom. The bigger the better.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, CameoShadowness said:

Are y'all awear of the other Legion of Doom?

As far as I know, there is no other Legion of Doom in Equestria. In other worlds and universes, everything is possible.

Someone in this thread mentioned a wresting team in the human world with that name.

4 hours ago, PawelS said:

As far as I know, there is no other Legion of Doom in Equestria. In other worlds and universes, everything is possible.

Someone in this thread mentioned a wresting team in the human world with that name.

I swear there was another one in Equestria thought. Its with Auizotl (?), Dr... what's his name and that one fat dragon.  You may want to check them out.

I am awear of the human world but you should also check the comic worlds, there's also a really cool Legion of Doom there.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, CameoShadowness said:

I swear there was another one in Equestria thought. Its with Auizotl (?), Dr... what's his name and that one fat dragon.  You may want to check them out.

I am awear of the human world but you should also check the comic worlds, there's also a really cool Legion of Doom there.

Ahuizotl was in a Legion of Doom? Where did you get this information?

Golly, I love comics! But sadly we don't have access to the ones you do.

12 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To all of you: Do you value reality over fantasy?

The way the multiverse works makes it hard to distinguish between these two. For example, what we perceive as reality is a fantasy for you.

Aiming this one at the Queen herself.

If you would. Say be returned to a less static and stone like state. Would you then try and appease Thorax and become a Reformed ChangeDling. Or would you try and be a sort of caretaker and Queen again to those bugs who refuse reformation and Thorax in general?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, PawelS said:

Ahuizotl was in a Legion of Doom? Where did you get this information?

Golly, I love comics! But sadly we don't have access to the ones you do.

I may have gotten it from a certain shop keeper he and his pals stole from. I mean it sorta makes sense given how he was gonna ruin the whole ecosystem to "protect it" and the other insanely stupid things he's done and continues to do.

I wish I can give them to you but I have a bad budget. I can give you some other comics though.

((OOC I actually have some scans of different comics, I'm kinda tempted to share them with you tbh))

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Handsome Changeling said:

Aiming this one at the Queen herself.

If you would. Say be returned to a less static and stone like state. Would you then try and appease Thorax and become a Reformed ChangeDling. Or would you try and be a sort of caretaker and Queen again to those bugs who refuse reformation and Thorax in general?

I despise with a burning passion the pastel colored forms and timid personalities of those who once were my beloved, brave and ferocious subjects. If I have a chance, I will try as hard as I can to change them back to who they are supposed to be.

1 hour ago, CameoShadowness said:

I may have gotten it from a certain shop keeper he and his pals stole from. I mean it sorta makes sense given how he was gonna ruin the whole ecosystem to "protect it" and the other insanely stupid things he's done and continues to do.

I wish I can give them to you but I have a bad budget. I can give you some other comics though.

((OOC I actually have some scans of different comics, I'm kinda tempted to share them with you tbh))

(OOC: I'm not really sure what you mean, but if you have something to share with me or the characters in this thread, feel free to do it.)

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, PawelS said:

You want to send me a human comic to read? Sounds like fun!

:D Here's Book 1! Pages 1/   /2/   /3/   /4/   /5/   /6/   /7/   /8/   /9/   /10/   /11/   /12/   /13/   /14/   /15/   /16/   /17/   /18/   /19/   /20/   /21/   /22/   /23/

Hope you enjoy!
I'll send you book two later.

((OOC I really hope you do enjoy. It is a great book and I suggest you get your own copy. It is amazing- trust me.))

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Handsome Changeling said:

So I wanna aim this at the whole legion of badass boys and gals. Is being stuck together in stone helpful? Maybe you can finally work as a complete unit, even villains need allies right?

Well, we learned to work together earlier, that's why we were able to eliminate Discord from the game.

Although being stuck together seems to have an opposite effect on me, you two are starting to get on my nerves.

Come on Chryssie, I know you love us, you just don't want to admit it.

(@CameoShadowness I need some time to read this, will answer later.)

• Brohoof 2

On 6/8/2020 at 4:31 PM, CameoShadowness said:

:D Here's Book 1! Pages 1/   /2/   /3/   /4/   /5/   /6/   /7/   /8/   /9/   /10/   /11/   /12/   /13/   /14/   /15/   /16/   /17/   /18/   /19/   /20/   /21/   /22/   /23/

Hope you enjoy!
I'll send you book two later.

((OOC I really hope you do enjoy. It is a great book and I suggest you get your own copy. It is amazing- trust me.))

Golly, what an awesome comic! A villain wanting to take revenge, just like us. And he has a group of superheroes against him, and there is even time travel in it... that was a good read, thank you!

Golly, what an awesome comic! A villain wanting to take revenge, just like us. And he has a group of superheroes against him, and there is even time travel in it... that was a good read, thank you!

Daw you're welcome Cozy! There's more so if you ever want to continue reading just let me know.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CameoShadowness said:

Daw you're welcome Cozy! There's more so if you ever want to continue reading just let me know.

I want to read more, although I'm afraid the villain will lose in the end. They always do. But please send it to me anyway, I really want to know what happens next.

I want to read more, although I'm afraid the villain will lose in the end. They always do. But please send it to me anyway, I really want to know what happens next.

Alright: Here's Book 2:  /1/    /2/    /3/    /4/    /5/    /6/    /7/    /8/    /9/    /10/ Oh no! Pages are missing! I'll try to find the others- speaking of, Sombra have you checked the  first comic?

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, CameoShadowness said:

Alright: Here's Book 2:  /1/    /2/    /3/    /4/    /5/    /6/    /7/    /8/    /9/    /10/ Oh no! Pages are missing! I'll try to find the others-

So a subject of the main villain is going to betray him. Sounds familiar...

20 hours ago, CameoShadowness said:

speaking of, Sombra have you checked the  first comic?

Your silly comics don't interest me.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

So a subject of the main villain is going to betray him. Sounds familiar...

It should... Still can't rest right now though ;_;

Your silly comics don't interest me.

I have serious comics too! I got variety.

• Brohoof 1