Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

6 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Too chrysalis: Do you do a variety of casting spells or do you only know a few? 

The changeling magic, other than changing shape, is similar to unicorn magic. And I'm the most powerful of the changelings, so I can use a variety of spells, like the most powerful unicorns and alicorns do.

• 2 weeks later...

Too king sombra: Do you prefer to be in you're pony body or your smoke form?

Too all of you: Are you aware of other magical artifacts that enhances you're magical abilities such as the Alicorn Amulet?

To all: Do you think that if you had different enemies to fight like if terik fought starlight Gilmer and if chrysalis  fought twilight do you think you could have won?

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Too king sombra: Do you prefer to be in you're pony body or your smoke form?

I prefer to be in my body, ruling the Crystal Empire.

Too all of you: Are you aware of other magical artifacts that enhances you're magical abilities such as the Alicorn Amulet?

Yes, there are many powerful magical artifacts, but they are not easy to find. Trixie was lucky to be able to buy the Alicorn Amulet in that shop, but now it's very well guarded.

To all: Do you think that if you had different enemies to fight like if terik fought starlight Gilmer and if chrysalis  fought twilight do you think you could have won?

I'm not sure, after all these failures I'm starting to think that there are laws in this universe that make the friendship and rainbow lasers always win in the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Too chrysalis,cozy glow,king sombra:  Would you take this deal if it was real?. You can rule equestria for a century or 100 years but you have to become reformed after words?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
13 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Too chrysalis,cozy glow,king sombra:  Would you take this deal if it was real?. You can rule equestria for a century or 100 years but you have to become reformed after words?

Never! The changelings must return to the old ways permanently.

I think I'd take it. Being evil is fun, but I guess all fun must come to an end eventually, am I right?

It depends if I'm still allowed to rule after being reformed.

Edited by PawelS

• 3 months later...

To all: Do you think its better to have low expectations or high expectations?

Low, so you won't be disappointed.

But sometimes it can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you expect to fail, you will probably fail.

You're an expert on failing, you did it more times than any of us...

Shut up, ghost!

I think big, but I'm ready to face the worst.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Tired, Crystalias, and Cozy Glow,

How surprised were you to learn that Grogar was really Discord?

7 out of 10.

I knew discord was a fool, but I didn't expect him to be that stupid.

I was like "seriously?"

11 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Did it sorta make you three think, then, where was the real Grogar?

Isn't he just a legend that never really existed?

No, he is real. And he will return someday, of that I'm sure.

I heard a prophecy that Gusty the Great will return too, and defeat him once more. Might be just an old ponies' tale though.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, PawelS said:

Isn't he just a legend that never really existed?

No, he is real. And he will return someday, of that I'm sure.

I heard a prophecy that Gusty the Great will return too, and defeat him once more. Might be just an old ponies' tale though.

I see. Well, judging by Discord's Grogar and the Real Grogar.

I'm only guessing, but, I think the Real Grogar might've been worse, what'd you three think?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I see. Well, judging by Discord's Grogar and the Real Grogar.

I'm only guessing, but, I think the Real Grogar might've been worse, what'd you three think?

That's true, Discord's version was just a cheap imitation of the true Father of Monsters.

(others agree)

• Brohoof 1

To  Tirek, Crystalias, and Cozy Glow:

does magic in your world keep making more magic or is the amount of magic in your world have a set amount?

To Tirek,cozy glow,chrysalis:

Is it possible for a creature to be more powerful than discord and more power than that creature and so on or is there a limit to how powerful a pony or creature can get when it comes to using magic?

• Brohoof 1

On 11/18/2020 at 10:02 PM, thenote23 said:

To  Tirek, Crystalias, and Cozy Glow:

does magic in your world keep making more magic or is the amount of magic in your world have a set amount?

To Tirek,cozy glow,chrysalis:

Is it possible for a creature to be more powerful than discord and more power than that creature and so on or is there a limit to how powerful a pony or creature can get when it comes to using magic?

Actually me and my brother studied this, so I can tell you that in the long term, like thousands of years, as the world evolves, the amount of magic can change. But in a short time it can't be created or destroyed, so there is a set amount.

This explains why, when our masterfully planned actions reduced the amount of the so-called "magic of friendship", the windigos appeared. The magic must go somewhere. And it wasn't the first time such thing happened.

As for the limit to magical power, it is believed that there is one. Like too much mass in one place will create a black hole, too much magic in one entity will cause it to implode, and create something called a magical singularity. It was never observed though, and our understanding of the laws of magic breaks at this point, so we have no idea what are the properties of such an object. When I absorbed the magical power of all the ponies (and Discord), I wasn't even close to that point, as lots of magic still remained in the world... including the magic of friendship, which led to my defeat.

Golly, you know a lot about this stuff! You should ask headmare Starlight to make you a teacher at the School of Friendship!

Not interested.

19 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Did Dr Wolf help you three with your problems?

Kind of. I think my understanding of friendship has changed a little.

It's supposed to be a part of our "reformation program" planned by princess Twilight. I'm not falling for it though.

I met my brother. It's all that counts.

On 11/22/2020 at 3:35 PM, PawelS said:

Kind of. I think my understanding of friendship has changed a little.

It's supposed to be a part of our "reformation program" planned by princess Twilight. I'm not falling for it though.

I met my brother. It's all that counts.

1. I see.

2. Okay. How'd you still have the stick when you're in stone prison?

3. Does it show that he still cares about you Tirek, despite everything you've done?

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

1. I see.

2. Okay. How'd you still have the stick when you're in stone prison?

3. Does it show that he still cares about you Tirek, despite everything you've done?

2. It was all happening inside Dr. Wolf's mind and...

...and you're so emotionally attached to that piece of wood that it showed up there.

No one asked you to speak, child!

3. He does. I thought he betrayed me, because he wanted to become the king himself. But now I see things differently.

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

2. It was all happening inside Dr. Wolf's mind and...

...and you're so emotionally attached to that piece of wood that it showed up there.

No one asked you to speak, child!

3. He does. I thought he betrayed me, because he wanted to become the king himself. But now I see things differently.

2. Calm down you two.

3. I know.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Crystalias,

Of all the sticks that you've made of the fake Main Six, why're you more attached to the one from fake Twilight?

It's the only one of them that had some wits.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...